Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47525
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2014, 10:22 AM   #31
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by seximisslexi View Post
lately I've had a lot of clients asking me which I offer haha so it's sparked my interest... Gotta ask, guys which do you prefer??? I think it's a mixture of the two
Let's hear it... Ladies listen up LOL
XOXO, Lexi
It is a mixture of both
Plus eye contact
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 12:06 PM   #32
LadyMoxie
Latina💋Passion

User ID: 265964
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll give my input... I like to start by making sweet love with my lips and tongue. Nice,soft and slow strokes as I go in deeper slowly... My mouth gets wetter as I start to slurp deeper and deeper--- I wait until it gets hard as a rock. Then I go pro all over that dick. I suck a little harder and in a half circular motion as I flick the head. In and out I go and just loose myself in that very moment. Once it's really wet, I go ahead and start licking the balls from the bottom on up as I jack it off with my soft hands and look at you in the eyes to let you know you now have my attention! I lick your balls from the bottom on up to the tip of the dick and play with your balls as I go deep down my throat with your hard cock! The rest?... It's whatever happens.... That's just the beginning of it all!
LadyMoxie is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 12:23 PM   #33
seximisslexi
#lollipoplivesmatter

User ID: 222303
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear88 View Post
Eye contact is usually a big turn on except one time I was getting a bj from an Asian girl, she was doing a nice job and she looked up at me and damn the bitch was cross eyed. I almost lost the moment.

Can't stop laughing!!!! Nearly spit my drink out LOL
seximisslexi is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 12:28 PM   #34
mrlonely
Valued Poster

Aggressive, rough, fast, teeth are all ok but NO HANDS unless you're checking my prostate.
mrlonely is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 02:35 PM   #35
milflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I like slow and sensual, eye contact and I like to be stroked while your sucking me. AM I the only one that likes hands on?
milflover is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 04:31 PM   #36
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by milflover View Post
I like slow and sensual, eye contact and I like to be stroked while your sucking me. AM I the only one that likes hands on?
I like to use my hands ..strocking and sucking nice and slick and wet ..mmm
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 05:23 PM   #37
allmenarepigs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Fast if it's foreplay, slow with lots of tongue action if it's the endgame. No matter what though please don't drag a tooth or fingernail.
allmenarepigs is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:31 AM   #38
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Awesome Latinamoxie!
midnite312004 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:54 PM   #39
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Enthusiasm and paying attention to the guy's responses are the two keys to a great blowjob. I doubt every guy likes the same thing in terms of technique.

I prefery a slow, sensual start, picking up in intensity as my level of arousal increases. A steady climb to the top of the mountain, if you will. CIM, of course. And afterplay is wonderful; my favorites hold me in their mouths gently until I ask them to stop, gently stroking and touching. Done well, this is an incredibly sensuous experience.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:12 PM   #40
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Post my 2 cents

I don't mind the hand getting involved as long as it progresses to no hands at the end or if it is the 3rd pop. For me and a small percentage of guys the ridge on the top of the heads crown is sensitive if you stroke it shaft to tip with your hand or your tongue it creates the need to urinate rather than ejaculate. The only issue I seem to have problems with this is 69 or a in car BJ where the top of her head faces the steering wheel and not me. Contrary to the phrase "she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose" I am not looking for maximum sucking but alternating from soft open and wet to just enough suction pull the base a little and get the balls involved. most importantly for me is the tip. use your tongue on the tip / hood of the penis and treat it as if it were a big nipple. Best BJ I ever had the girl would stop at the end and with suction and slight (I said slight) teeth grab my head and flick her tongue up and down like it was a big eraser nipple then the teeth would disappear and she would grab my butt and pull my dick onto her mouth every once in a while her little finger would play with my ass hole using her mouth to mess with the balls at the start and her hands as things got moving, but most importantly once we found a rhythm it was slide to the base of the shaft where she would hold a second and it felt like she was sucking my penis like it was a giant straw, then she would slide to the tip where she would hold for a second doing the tongue/nipple thing occasionally with soft teeth. if anything ever got out of sync ... she would not lose rhythm but would be move her hand to the shaft and adjust the depth of my thrust to catch her breath or get back insync and then her hand was right back on my ass pulling me into her mouth. and right at climax she would pull me my shaft into her mouth and hold it and as I spasmed she would hold with her lips and push on the vein under my penis with her tongue and drag her mouth to the end of the head basically it felt like she was trying to suck the semen out of me, but, the timing was such that before the next spasm she had pulled me back on her face.

in short:
1) tip of the penis use your tongue like it was a giant nipple
(flickit, circle it, play with the little hole)
2) grab my ass and use it like we like do to grab your hair
3) don't break rhythm use your hand on the shaft to make adjustments as needed
4) it's ok to get your teeth involved at the tip but never anywhere else and gently
5) play with the balls, play with my asshole, tip of the little finger at climax
6) be balls deep on my cock on climax and then milk the shaft being sure to be balls deep by the next ejaculation, and then milk again until frankly we will stop you because it is just too much.
7) let us grab your hair and fuck your head (can be problematic) but I have found that if you are controlling things using the buttocks, I tend to follow your lead and you can always move one hand to the shaft or to the lower abdomen to regain control if I get over zealous.

the trick is that all this should be happening with in a moving framework --- think of juggling find the rhythm and the rest of the moving parts are interchangeable.

oh I almost forgot... if things were taking too long and she wanted to move thing along she would reach up and play with my nipples or just barely slip the pinky in ... anyways that's the best I had.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:14 PM   #41
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 98

Without pissing off the anti-lists crowd, you have a new favorite or two blowpop?
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 06:48 PM   #42
seximisslexi
#lollipoplivesmatter

User ID: 222303
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post

in short:
1) tip of the penis use your tongue like it was a giant nipple
(flickit, circle it, play with the little hole)
2) grab my ass and use it like we like do to grab your hair
3) don't break rhythm use your hand on the shaft to make adjustments as needed
4) it's ok to get your teeth involved at the tip but never anywhere else and gently
5) play with the balls, play with my asshole, tip of the little finger at climax
6) be balls deep on my cock on climax and then milk the shaft being sure to be balls deep by the next ejaculation, and then milk again until frankly we will stop you because it is just too much.
7) let us grab your hair and fuck your head (can be problematic) but I have found that if you are controlling things using the buttocks, I tend to follow your lead and you can always move one hand to the shaft or to the lower abdomen to regain control if I get over zealous.

the trick is that all this should be happening with in a moving framework --- think of juggling find the rhythm and the rest of the moving parts are interchangeable.
Great explanation!!! Taking notes
seximisslexi is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 12:51 AM   #43
woodeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Don't mess with the boys! like Eddie Murphy said "you don't have to hit nuts, you can just graze them" for some of us their is very little enjoyment in ball paly. For me you could use it as a meter. If you're blowing me and I'm rock hard and you start playing with the boys. If I start going soft.... then... KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF. Doesn't mean they are off limits, just very sensitive.
Ok now very wet, eye contact, someone that just loves to do it, slow and sensual (make love to that fucking thing), deep as possible, just enough hand action, and be able to bring me to the edge and stop or slow way down many time until I'm just a puddle of goo!
Ps what you do with the evidence is up to you. Best gf I ever had used to take it and rub it all over her tits. Lovely sight!!!
woodeye is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 01:47 AM   #44
RickyGshots
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

EYE contact. Slow steady deep and pause gag at base. BSL. no hands. Grab my hips or cheeks and push me into your mouth. Tease with dirty talk or encouraging comments.

Gauge our response and once you find a sweet spot, maintain. Do not change rhythm often or at all. its like us finding a gspot.

DONT ever ask. If you ask whether we would get hard or would come, that kills any hope of any erection you were trying to achieve. Just press on and continue trust me we are trying to get there and if we know we're not, WE WILL TELL YOU and stop it ourselves.
RickyGshots is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:55 AM   #45
LadyMoxie
Latina💋Passion

User ID: 265964
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnite312004 View Post
Awesome Latinamoxie!
and that's just the tip of the iceberg!