Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2010, 06:29 PM   #61
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Well hell just froze over, pigs must be flying.. i can't believe it..

but that was my point.. most people in their daily JOB have people they don't care for.. they still work with, do business with that person or people because its what they signed up to do and it pays their bills.. doesn't mean i am pathetic or miserable..its still sex.. i just don't like something about them

but as was said..and I forgot about.. usually it doesn't matter if i dislike the guy.. the ones that I can't stand, don't come back cuz they can't stand me either.. so no worries.. good point there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
The scariest part of this thread is that for the first time in history, I actually agree with Deanna.

This is actually not a subject that applies to "all." So there is not a blanket answer. There is no right or wrong answer. Each lady can, and does, do her own thing. You have some ladies who will see a guy regardless because she needs the money. You have others who say no way in hell, I don't need it that bad.

I can only speak for myself. I don't always like every guy I see. But this is my current job. How many of you like your jobs every day? You probably don't, yet you get up every day and go to work. Why? Because you have a family to take care of and bills to pay.

Liking them, however, does help. It makes for a better session. The mileage is greater if they are good to me. These are the ones who come before anybody else.

There are many times I have seen guys I don't particularly care for. Why? Because I have a family to take care of and bills to pay. I'm not a 20 year old 100 pound blonde who has 3 calls coming in for every one I turn away. I'm not lucky enough to pick and choose like some can.

Does that make my job harder? Why yes, it does. But you know what? You are paying me for a good illusion and that's what you are going to get.

Now having said that, there are times where I come across guys that I just absolutely cannot stand for one reason or another. But you know what? If I dislike him that much, it affects that same illusion. I'm sure he picks up on that and at the end, doesn't too much care for me either. So no worries he is going to call me again and put me in the position of having to make that decision of whether or not to see him. So it's a moot point.
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #62
Precision45
Valued Poster

This all seems much to do about nothing. Fact of the matter is that you don't know if you'll like each other until you meet face to face and start to talk. I've been with many gals who I just love to death and return repeatedly, and there are others who I wish I had dove through the walls to get away from.

I come into each visit with an open mind and no false illusions of real passion or love. At the end of the day, the gals count their money and I hopefully have a great experience to remember.

Everyone wants to be liked, hell yeah. However, this is not the place to be looking for validation that you are a likeable person. I don't know....I'm just rambling.
Precision45 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:20 PM   #63
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
I think the key here is that all providers responding to this thread speak for themselves rather than generalizing or acting as Provider Spokeswoman.

This is a very personal question and I answered honestly as did most of the others.
Too right.

For myself, I'm of the opinion that hobbyists, especially most of my repeat clients, already have a woman who will tolerate them because there's money involved - their wife. No guy is going to be happy about spending cash on me when he could have gotten the same thinly-veiled tolerance of his presence at home. I aim for better. If I can't come through for a gent, best for both of us that he be allowed to find someone who can.

YMMV.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:37 PM   #64
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway View Post
Too right.

For myself, I'm of the opinion that hobbyists, especially most of my repeat clients, already have a woman who will tolerate them because there's money involved - their wife. No guy is going to be happy about spending cash on me when he could have gotten the same thinly-veiled tolerance of his presence at home. I aim for better. If I can't come through for a gent, best for both of us that he be allowed to find someone who can.

YMMV.
I couldn't have said it better.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women