Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94
Default quit bumping old threads please!

Damn, guys lets quit bumping 3 month old reviews.
You have new comments on a lady do a review.Bumping all the old ones make the new ones leave the 1st page too quickly.
I see quite a few bumped reviews this week .
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:20 PM   #2
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
Damn, guys lets quit bumping 3 month old reviews.
You have new comments on a lady do a review.Bumping all the old ones make the new ones leave the 1st page too quickly.
I see quite a few bumped reviews this week .
+1

Extremely inconsiderate to both the hobbyists who sometimes take considerable time to write a detailed review, only to have it moved to the "back of the bus" thanks to the needless bumping, and to the women they are reviewing...particularly when it is a flattering review.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
OFF
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Agreed! I have noticed it a lot with the newbies on the Board so I usually PM them and tell them that is a no-no.

OFF :-)
OFF is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:36 PM   #4
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

+2 tinman and looie

Also how does a new member find these old reviews from January, makes me wonder
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:03 PM   #5
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Agreed.....Lets play nice guys.....
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #6
Gervin67
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I noticed that after I put up a "no" review, a review appeared the next day on the same girl. I did some research and discovered it was an old (or bumped) review. Seems fishy to me........
Gervin67 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:03 AM   #7
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not just bumped reviews although that are irritating (understatement). I wish there was a way to lock all 30 day old + threads. When a thread has run it's course why bump it? I'm sure it'll magically reappear as "new" in a matter of a couple of weeks anyway.If you can't think of something to say to a thread within 30 days, it's not witty/entertaining/ important enough to read in 31.

As for suspiciously bumped reviews, it's not fair to girls who have new reviews. Especially when the review comment is something so profound as "I agree". I don't think the review comments should be used as a discussion forum. There is rarely new information to be added. If there is, the poster should just write a new review of their recent experience.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:20 AM   #8
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

For the bumped reviews.

Re move the bumping post, delete that post and the review goes back where it belongs.

Once it is removed, lock it. Don't comment on it because that too will bump it.

ECCIE is not ASPD with that old saw of "we don't delete anything" so give that the old bumps are causing an issue and everyone agrees it needs to stop, delete and lock and point after the first warning to an individual.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:30 AM   #9
Bushaholic
Ambassador

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFF View Post
Agreed! I have noticed it a lot with the newbies on the Board so I usually PM them and tell them that is a no-no.

When I first became a member yrs ago on the other board, I liked it when tenured members PM'd me and explained something I was doing wrong, versus a mod doing so.

Regarding bumping reviews and other types of threads, here's the written rule on that per the recently posted ECCIE Guidelines...

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

You can always do an RTM if you see something that doesn't conform to the rules. Also don't forget you can use PM to interact with other members
Bushaholic is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:57 AM   #10
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Are Eccie guys too dumb to find reviews that fall off the first page?

Those who bump old reviews always have an agenda. Isn't it better to know who the wannabe pimps and promoters are on the board?
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:02 AM   #11
OFF
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

We should move this to the review section. It might be better suited there.

OFF is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:39 AM   #12
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
Are Eccie guys too dumb to find reviews that fall off the first page?

Those who bump old reviews always have an agenda. Isn't it better to know who the wannabe pimps and promoters are on the board?
actually after speaking with a well known provider yesterday we determined alot time its new members who just joined and see a link to a girl in her ad maybe like in 411 or even in a showcase here. They just go into it and bump it because they are new and they do not know better, they are not trying to be suspicious. Of course some may be suspicious.

If a older person does it then obviously it an agenda
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:43 AM   #13
guest070311-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
I feel ya monkx2, but I think the majority of the bumps are honest mistakes by newbies. And, I think this thread was actually transferred from the review section, and doesn't belong there. But, maybe the basic message could be reiterated as a sticky in the review section?
guest070311-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:00 PM   #14
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

This is not really a CO-Ed issue either, unless you are trying to get the ladies to educate the gents about such matters. I love it when a review is bumped.....I don't care how old it is....LOL.

MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:54 PM   #15
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

This is a good place to discuss this as most offenders are new and don't have PA to read in ML. We certainly don't want to clutter the review forum either.

Most people that do this have innocent motives, such as new to the candy store, those who do it to game the system become obvious to staff and are admonished to cease.

I will correct one misconception about deleting posts, we go to great lengths to leave everything as information is valuable to members as they get a sense of the person behind the post.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women