Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2019, 07:17 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default RR Thank you. Visiting ladies be advised.

I had a family fun function this weekend planned and decided to come a day early stay a day late and work.
I pre posted in advance.
The response of P.M.s was great. and very informative one gent pre warned me on what NOT to put in ads on the other public posting sites because of LE attention what he failed to mention that the LE is not just bad for this business in this city which I had zero trouble with. THEY ARE NUMOROUS IN STREET ACTION.
Someone told me they have a cop show in this county?!
Goodness you can not drive to the store with out passing 3 cops.
A friend of mine who lives in south Austin was driving from the club to my hotel and got pulled over in the parking lot of my hotel for no registration. Went to jail, got out for 40 bucks.. IN WHAT DAMN COUNTY DO THEY TAKE YOU TO JAIL FOR THAT? When the rest of us went to see what was going on we where yelled at and damn near guns drawn on treated like we where bank robbers or something.. Night in jail party put on halt got out at 4:30 p.m. the next day for $40 bucks are you truly kidding me? Maybe not her first stop for it? Had to be? I do not know. Seems like a hundred dollar ticket and a let go would be better than a night in jail and 40 bucks for the city? WHO KNOWS WHY LE DOES WHAT THEY DO?
But never ever have I ever seen or heard of a $40 dollar fee to get someone out of jail. Thank goodness it was not more.
Because I had to go get her and I would of never believed it if I did not see it myself. NO REGISTRATION $40 money order to get out of jail. ALL DAY PROCESS. OH WELL

As far as the working goes.. Most of the men where great still a different kind of breed down here. Southern girls will understand the (YANKY Attitude Entitled belief system)
THE DEGRADING and lower than way providers are approached and handled by the men in this city is still way different then the West Texas men and the Southern men. Where Women are addressed as Ladies or Ma'am and Not addressed as prostitute. Guess I will never get use to it.
But hey I was kept busy and worth the trip for sure. Guess the local guys are use to passing several cops to get to a provider.
It did not seem to spook them at all. Had me worried but for no reason.

If your stuff is in order and LE presence does not bother you GREAT place to stay money wise.
If you are OUT CALL GIRLS.. GREAT AREA I had more out call requests than I have ever had I believe. Very hard for me to do them because I need a certain type bed and the bed setting is important and I bring more than just body and small rain coat.
So truly a pain in the ass for me to do.

Driving to, through Taylor was THE WORST as far as LE.
Sunday evening I counted 10 cops on the street driving a 15 mile distance. 2 had people pulled over the others where just driving around.

See yall next family fun function

Thanks Again
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:13 PM   #2
JustaCrazyGuy512
BANNED

Encounters: 2

There are those of us who still treat ladies with respect, no matter their profession. Hope you will return soon.
JustaCrazyGuy512 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 06:31 PM   #3
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the post & yes, that does sound crazy, maybe it was a slow week, lol. Message me on exactly who from there disrespected you, etc.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:32 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto
I usually have a great time in Austin

sorry that happened

rock on sexy!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 01:48 AM   #5
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

That's the first time I've heard people in central Texas being called yankys.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 08:29 AM   #6
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just how I view it but, I think she is referring to our imported yankees since Austin is full of non native folks who move here for business. There are not many new imported outsider residents out there in west Texas. I do not think she means the local long term Texan residents of Austin are yankees.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:53 AM   #7
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes Sue doll. Exactly

The term Yanky is used sometimes as an attitude type not where they are from.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:17 AM   #8
MCScatCat
BANNED

Williamson county sucks!
MCScatCat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women