Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2018, 04:17 AM   #16
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn View Post
Definitely the older guys do it best. Must be all that experience.
I beg (lack for a different term) to differ...
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 07:45 AM   #17
CookieMonstrito
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63
Talking Let’s Just Say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Minx View Post
In my truest opinion, the men and women who eat the best pussy - are the ones who genuinely love, and enjoy, and gain personal pleasure and satisfaction from fully pleasing a woman. To be intoxicated by her pussy, and her scent... To completely breathe her in...and familiarize yourself with her body...and her sounds...and her breathing... The way your touch causes her body to shake...or hands to tighten around your head...fingers turning into fists of your hair... Or a personal favorite of mine, perhaps - and wrapping them around your ears...

Let’s just say that I wasn’t born with these hound dog ears...wink wink, MM
CookieMonstrito is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 07:58 AM   #18
CookieMonstrito
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63
Talking You Better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Minx View Post

One of the things that is such a turn on - and a sign of someone truly vested in your pleasure - is that even though he’s my true pussy whisperer (and he totally knows it, lol) - he always asks what he can do to improve, or make it better for me. He always listens to what I ask of him in the moment (if I do - which is typically some kinky, less common request I fantasize about as I hold his head tightly between my thighs), and his body is completely in sync with my body. He can tell exactly how close to cumming I am by my breathing, and the way the entirety of me shakes, and jerks, and how I essentially lose control of my body’s most basic, simple movements. My breathing shallows...and I get extremely quiet right before I cum (definitely not before that, lol)...and he knows - not to change a damn thing. Not the speed. Not the movement. Not the pressure. Not the technique.

When you hear the calm before the storm, you better get ready to hold on for the BEST RIDE of your dear life.

BTW, I am NOT the friend Ms. Minx is referring to. I have not had the honor of making 14 earthquakes in one session.
CookieMonstrito is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 01:24 PM   #19
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

User ID: 252126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaky fun13 View Post
Minx, thank you for that erotic eloquent explanation of what tickles your pink. You have me salivating.

I love that you enjoyed the read, freaky. Thank you.

I know it was a bit long...but I could go on and on about the art of oral pleasure.

Merry Minx is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 02:06 PM   #20
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyredhead View Post
Merry Minx is 100% correct and I wholeheartedly agree with her statements. Except about her boyfriend, not knowing him, I have no comment.

And Merry Minx, I'm now in love with you!

Miss Randyredhead, it sounds like you are I enjoy a similar pussy-eating experience...

My best friend’s birthday is in two weeks.

Perhaps as a present...you can bring him your pussy...and lay your head in my lap, as I kiss and caress you softly...asking him to please show you just how masterful his mouth can be...

Old 09-30-2018, 02:22 PM   #21
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by robexar View Post
Right On!

Robexar - always love my time with you.

Next time we go out, I’ll bring him along with me.
Old 09-30-2018, 02:34 PM   #22
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippex View Post
MM, you are a classy lady, of exquisite taste. Can't wait to taste again!

Chippex...you’re such a gentleman; thank you so much for your kind words.

I cannot wait to draw your mouth between the sweetness of my thighs once more...

Old 09-30-2018, 02:53 PM   #23
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by badass06 View Post
Merry
To taste your pussy is like going to heaven I just wish I live close to SA.

Mmm...so do I, baby.

Your heaven takes me to my heaven...

Old 09-30-2018, 04:26 PM   #24
Whiskey-Fied
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

No greater pleasure for me than DATY and always looking to practice and perfect my skills.
Whiskey-Fied is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 05:45 PM   #25
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Grey View Post
I used to be a fan of it. And was told i'm pretty good. Mainly women seeing 1 to 2 clients a day. I'm not older, but will give the oldest men a run for their money. Then again, we are paying. I've heard some crazy shit while down there so its he said she said. 2 Cents...

Anymore, especially meeting women newer to the hobby, haven't figured it out volume wise. Most, and a large majority, schedule too many men for others to enjoy the pleasures of daty. Or what is very common gathering from reviews is that men are able to taste/smell the guy that was there before him (hence many reviews lately stating bad odors. Condom smell). Also, the girl may not be receptive enough to enjoy what a man is doing due to too much play. Now since most women are doing this as a profession (as opposed to something they enjoy and sparingly), it's best to forgo. In all honesty. Just from an avid perspective. Ymmv as always.

If you are lucky enough to find a low volume lady, those are ones to partake with. Otherwise, they'll say they enjoy it to take your money. Plain and simple.

I don't speak against anyone in this thread, just from experience. Dine at your own risk, and from those you may click with more, then partake and keep regular. Assuming volume is in order.

I will say this. Merry Minx is one lady I would. Even having never been with her. Need more like her hobbying.

Thank you for the sentiment, Dr Grey; it is appreciated.

I left my corporate career of over 11 years to pursue life in a more exciting way. I hobby because I love eroticism, and connection, and having the ability to run my own business.

And at the root of it all - I absolutely love to fuck.

When I see the gentlemen I choose to see - I am truly excited for their company. I’m a busy mom with a family, two extremely active children - in more extracurricular activities then I can sometimes remember to name, lol - and I look forward to the special moments throughout the day I’m allowed to focus on myself, a gentleman suitor, and highlight the sexy, independent, sexual, desirous woman who burns brightly within me. It makes me feel even more powerful, and beautiful, and strong. Like anything in this world is within my reach.

Some of us hobby because we need, and love the sex just as much as the gentlemen who utilize this site. Yes - it is also my business. But I’m not into living a life that I do not feel fulfilled by, and exciting, and proud to wake up for each morning. I chose this business because it’s something I’m great at. And something I love.

And my parents and teachers always taught me to follow my heart and what makes me happy...

It is true that not all men and women on the providing end of the spectrum enjoy the business as much as one would hope, though. And it’s always sad when people are here who don’t truly enjoy the community - because part of the beauty of this little fantasyland of ours is how fulfilling it can be - in such a vast variety of ways. And sexual fulfillment is a hugely prominent portion of that.

One of the neatest aspects of sites like this is the sheer ability to find almost anything you’re looking for in a hobbying-sense - or at least information pertaining to it - in one general location.

Some women see as many guys a day as they can in hopes of making as much revenue as possible. Some probably take more care in bathing themselves, and fully preparing themselves for a new date than others, as well.

Other women see one or two gentlemen a day, if that - and it is likely that you will still find different bathing and preparation methods, even so.

Some take a full shower between dates, while others use a wet wipe and/or spray, and consider themselves good to go.

Every woman has a different business model. A representation of herself, and how she wishes to portray herself online - as well as in person. Each woman handles her calendar, and manages her time differently. Each one has a different comfort level regarding appointments per day, activities she enjoys, and how much time she needs between dates.

Equally - what each person is looking for in a woman on this site is different.

Some need women who are available quickly - within an hour or so notice - and accept the fact, and don’t mind the fact, that they’re probably one of at least a few, who have already had a similar set up with her that day. Some are even turned on by that - and love knowing the woman they’re with has been a “dirty girl” all day long.

Other guys like scheduling a date days or even weeks/months in advance, and are looking for more of a true “date” experience - and would typically assume, and expect, it to be treated as such. And typically a lady wouldn’t move from one date, directly onto another. Though I’m sure that is still even managed, lol.

Some men are in the mood for someone with more of a “slutty” look, while others are desirous of the “girl next door,” or a hot milf, or a young, more inexperienced lover. Some guys want someone they know loves oral, while others have zero desire to go down on the woman; some love a girl who will ride a cock all day long, while others prefer to have a woman who just wants to throw her big ass up into the air, and take a straight, hard pounding.

My point is - every woman operates her business differently - and every gentleman on this site is looking for something different. Some care more about hygiene than others. And that goes both ways.

However - lack of cleanliness is really pretty unacceptable. And that goes for women, as well as men. The taste of condom wouldn’t be my preference, for sure - but that is far more understandable, in some circumstances - than someone who just isn’t properly cleaning, maintaining, and flat taking care of themself or their body. That is a completely different story - and not something at all acceptable. Especially when your body pertains directly to your livelihood.

I absolutely get where you’re coming from regarding condom smells, cleanliness, truth in desire for it, and other points concerning why one might gravitate away from orally pleasing the woman he’s chosen to see.

But - for those who love orally pleasing - and this activity is something that also gives them great pleasure - and that they genuinely want - there are a variety of beautiful women who taste delicious, perfect for sharing these types of experiences with - just as Dr Grey mentioned.

Equally - there are probably some you’d rather not see for that type of play...

The beauty of it all - is that we have variety, and the ability to share information, and experience, and to choose what we feel suits us best - for our needs in that moment - based on all the information we have available to us, shared by our community and peers.

Old 09-30-2018, 05:54 PM   #26
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieMonstrito View Post
Let’s just say that I wasn’t born with these hound dog ears...wink wink, MM

Fuck me...

...now that’s a pair of ears I love getting a good grip of...

Old 09-30-2018, 06:08 PM   #27
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieMonstrito View Post
When you hear the calm before the storm, you better get ready to hold on for the BEST RIDE of your dear life.

BTW, I am NOT the friend Ms. Minx is referring to. I have not had the honor of making 14 earthquakes in one session.

Ahhh yes, my Cookie Man...you know all too well the calm before the storm.

You may not have made me cum 14 times in a row...but you do have one of those mouths I know won’t stop. And that says a lot.

Give me what I’m working for,” you say to me...

...Because you know...as long as you don’t stop...you’ll earn your sweet reward...

You’re one of those gentlemen I’m surprised I have yet to accidentally suffocate with my thighs...

Sending you sweet kisses, lover.

Old 09-30-2018, 06:10 PM   #28
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey-Fied View Post
No greater pleasure for me than DATY and always looking to practice and perfect my skills.

Practice and perfect away...

Old 09-30-2018, 06:39 PM   #29
StephenASmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I wouldn’t participate in such an act. I just can’t. Not hobbying; real world all damn day.
StephenASmith is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 07:35 PM   #30
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenASmith View Post
I wouldn’t participate in such an act. I just can’t. Not hobbying; real world all damn day.

I understand the lack of desire to participate, as it is not something everyone enjoys.

I also understand those who enjoy the act in their personal relationships - but do not partake during hobby experiences.

The “real world all damn day,” part has me confused, though...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women