Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-20-2018, 01:04 PM   #121
Bflexible
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
Im confused on post #81 this was a "personal gift" and now it's a personal loan.....why the story change?
AriAsm believed the $1200 she received from Troyhildebrandt in September 2017 was a gift from her new Sugar Daddy. Troyhildebrandt said it was a personal loan. Since Troyhildebrandt often pays in advance for BCD service, it's more likely that Troyhildebrandt considered the $1200 he gave to the lady to be a loan against future BCD services--since he has done the same thing with other ladies by his admission. The day before he posted this thread, Troyhildebrandt bragged to AriAsm that he had stopped "Max" from seeing her, and that word was going to get around about her. He posted this non-review in Encounters so she could not reply to his allegations.

Troyhildebrandt foolishly gave or loaned $1200 to a lady who told him she wanted to retire, could not recover his sugar-daddy money, and then, when the lady returned under a new identity, Troyhildebrandt promised to cyberstalk the lady no matter where she tried to provide BCD. He knows her real-world identity, and has stalked the lady for more than one-year--even contacting her non-hobby friends and family, outting her to them. I'm not surprised that Troyhildebrandt wants this thread that he started closed, as he has foolishly revealed his real-world identity by pursuing this embarrassing attempt to make himself appear to be a victim of a 20 year-old.

Troyhildebrandt-- take responsibility for your actions, instead of blaming the "human race" as you did in your first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyhildebrandt View Post
AriAsm (Holly Monroe at the time) using her looks and female appeal to permenantly change a person's trust in the human race.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:15 PM   #122
incocknito
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Along with many others on this site, some of whom have responded here, I appreciate what Troyhildebrandt has done here. There are two definite outcomes to all this:
1) She definitely lost more than $1,200 in business based on this thread alone, and she will continue to lose business
2) Many mongers (especially newbies) will not fall for her tricks (or similar tricks from other whores)

It would be nice if we could create a poll in the Coed section to see how many mongers will avoid her now, or at least not fall prey to her schemes.

I view this as a public service thread. I for one won't be spending my money on that twisted twat.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:24 PM   #123
Bflexible
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by incocknito View Post
It would be nice if we could create a poll in the Coed section to see how many mongers will avoid her now, or at least not fall prey to her schemes.

So, incocknito, what are you waiting for? Or are you afraid of posting a poll in Coed, and need an alpha-male type to take the lead? Apparently, Troyhildebrandt wants the thread closed. So you get on over to Co-Ed and post your poll like a good beta-male.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:57 PM   #124
incocknito
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflexible View Post
So, incocknito, what are you waiting for? Or are you afraid of posting a poll in Coed, and need an alpha-male type to take the lead? Apparently, Troyhildebrandt wants the thread closed. So you get on over to Co-Ed and post your poll like a good beta-male.
For someone who has not posted any encounters, and simply acts as an instigator, you sure don't add much value to this site.

As for your beta comment, it is very easy to sit behind your keyboard and type away with anonymity. I assure you, if you met me in the RW, you would not make those comments to my face.

As for the poll, I'm not sure how to create one, if it is even possible.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:10 PM   #125
Bflexible
Valued Poster

Quote:
As for your beta comment, it is very easy to sit behind your keyboard and type away with anonymity. I assure you, if you met me in the RW, you would not make those comments to my face.
Lighten up, because if you were to emerge from behind your keyboard and happen to see me with AriAsm or any lady, I assure you that you would not call her a whore until you got back online, beta.

Quote:
As for the poll, I'm not sure how to create one, if it is even possible.
It's easy. I'm sure you can teach yourself in the next few minutes. Post the poll--seriously, your idea, and it will be of interest. Perhaps a poll that asks:

POLL: Yes or No.
Should a middle-aged man (Troyhildebrandt) who prepays $1200 to a 19 year-old lady he met on a hooker-board for unspecified BCD services be congratulated for alerting a community of men at a hooker board to NOT prepay any lady for BCD services?

or

Would you see a lady who did not provide BCD services to her wannabe Sugar Daddy per their $1200 arrangement?
Old 09-20-2018, 02:20 PM   #126
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I am too busy with my RW job to correct all of the lies here, that is why is asked for the thread to be closed. The funniest one was the part about me Cyberstalking her for the last year. Last I heard anything about this girl was before the Backpage/ECCIE shutdown. Her boyfriend who had answered her phone that she left at his house back when this all happened (X boyfriend at that point lol) texted me to inform me of a very serious medical issue. So for all I knew no one would ever see her again!

Quote:
AriAsm believed the $1200 she received from Troyhildebrandt in September 2017 was a gift from her new Sugar Daddy. Troyhildebrandt said it was a personal loan. Since Troyhildebrandt often pays in advance for BCD service, it's more likely that Troyhildebrandt considered the $1200 he gave to the lady to be a loan against future BCD services--since he has done the same thing with other ladies by his admission. The day before he posted this thread, Troyhildebrandt bragged to AriAsm that he had stopped "Max" from seeing her, and that word was going to get around about her. He posted this non-review in Encounters so she could not reply to his allegations.

Troyhildebrandt foolishly gave or loaned $1200 to a lady who told him she wanted to retire, could not recover his sugar-daddy money, and then, when the lady returned under a new identity, Troyhildebrandt promised to cyberstalk the lady no matter where she tried to provide BCD. He knows her real-world identity, and has stalked the lady for more than one-year--even contacting her non-hobby friends and family, outting her to them. I'm not surprised that Troyhildebrandt wants this thread that he started closed, as he has foolishly revealed his real-world identity by pursuing this embarrassing attempt to make himself appear to be a victim of a 20 year-old.

Troyhildebrandt-- take responsibility for your actions, instead of blaming the "human race" as you did in your first post.
Old 09-20-2018, 03:07 PM   #127
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Will someone please let me know if this Yahoo sets up a Poll, I may have to correct the heading...god, when will they close this post?

Quote:
Lighten up, because if you were to emerge from behind your keyboard and happen to see me with AriAsm or any lady, I assure you that you would not call her a whore until you got back online, beta.

It's easy. I'm sure you can teach yourself in the next few minutes. Post the poll--seriously, your idea, and it will be of interest. Perhaps a poll that asks:

Should a middle-aged man (Troyhildebrandt) who prepays $1200 to a 19 year-old lady he met on a hooker-board for unspecified BCD services be congratulated for alerting a community of men at a hooker board to NOT prepay any lady for BCD services?

or

Would you see a lady who did not provide BCD services to her wannabe Sugar Daddy per their $1200 arrangement?
Old 09-20-2018, 03:10 PM   #128
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

" Her boyfriend who had answered her phone that she left at his house back when this all happened (X boyfriend at that point lol) texted me to inform me of a very serious medical issue. So for all I knew no one would ever see her again!"

Hmmm, should we be reading between the lines here Troy?
Old 09-20-2018, 04:31 PM   #129
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Heh a lot of drama with tricks with usernames that start with "Tro"
I'm just saying
Old 09-20-2018, 07:28 PM   #130
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:

or

This has absolutely no value here. From what I see this thread is reaching its end soon.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:03 PM   #131
Bflexible
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
This has absolutely no value here.
Mojojo, you might want to get out your magic ban wand, but I must ask you before you wave it in my direction why you cherry-picked from my reply to incocknito's post that someone should post a poll? My reply to incocknito was sarcastic in spirit, because I saw no value at all in his suggestion to post a poll. So please, Mojojo, put down your hobby-cop stick and explain to me why you cherry-picked from my reply to incocknito? Here is the post where he suggested a poll. What is your agenda, Mojojo?

Quote:
It would be nice if we could create a poll in the Coed section to see how many mongers will avoid her now, or at least not fall prey to her schemes. I view this as a public service thread. I for one won't be spending my money on that twisted twat.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:30 PM   #132
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Along with many others on this site, some of whom have responded here, I appreciate what Troyhildebrandt has done here. There are two definite outcomes to all this:
1) She definitely lost more than $1,200 in business based on this thread alone, and she will continue to lose business
2) Many mongers (especially newbies) will not fall for her tricks (or similar tricks from other whores)

I view this as a public service thread. I for one won't be spending my money on that twisted twat.
1.I doubt very seriously that she has lost any business because of this post, if anything she has gained additional customers.
2. It is unlikely that this thread will save anyone money, as many providers especially young ones try to sucker guys out a little extra money by promising future services. Fortunately most have more common sense than the op and don’t fall for it.

Dude let it go and charge it to the game. She an attractive young provider and there is nothing you can do or say that’s going to destroy her business.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:42 PM   #133
Bflexible
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyhildebrandt View Post
god, when will they close this post?
Mojojo has heard your plea, Troyhildebrandt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
From what I see this thread is reaching its end soon.

Mojojo, then why don't you just bring down your hammer on it and close it, like the OP has begged you to do?
Old 09-20-2018, 10:31 PM   #134
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Golden Man, why do people like you believe EVERYONE has the same outlook as you? Are you that self absorbed that you cant understand that there are as many viewpoints as there are levels of grey? I know for a fact that there are individuals that have avoided AriAsm because of what happened to me...I would avoided her if someone else made the same post I made prior to meeting her. So think outside the box, not everyone has your life experience ... not everyone has you same set of values. Simply put your post is true for some and COMPLETELY false for others. Like I have tried to explain to other haters, next time someone posts a warning stand down and allow others to read the warning and make their own decision on what to do next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
1.I doubt very seriously that she has lost any business because of this post, if anything she has gained additional customers.
2. It is unlikely that this thread will save anyone money, as many providers especially young ones try to sucker guys out a little extra money by promising future services. Fortunately most have more common sense than the op and don’t fall for it.

Dude let it go and charge it to the game. She an attractive young provider and there is nothing you can do or say that’s going to destroy her business.
Old 09-20-2018, 11:00 PM   #135
franklin_sd
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Wow …..lots of comments here. I had seen Holly a dozen times....and always tipped her well. She is amazingly sexy in bed and provided great service. When this all went downhill for her, she did ask me for extra money, I provided some and then she disappeared. No regrets on my side....still wanting to see the new Ari...especially after Abe's review and pics!
Just my 2 cents.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Guest042619-1

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women