Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160710
Yssup Rider60058
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47628
pyramider46370
bambino40344
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35458
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2014, 12:00 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Bring your gun to school day...

http://outdoorpatriot.com/news/gun-c...ng-them-school

An anti-gun advocate has created a video where it encourages small children (grade school) to steal their parents guns and bring them to school. Unloaded or loaded, it doesn't say but I think they really don't care. Another Nazi tactic from the left. Here'w what happens if a nine year old brings a gun to school; he or she has committed a federal crime, they will either go to jail (unlikely), get consoling (very likely), their parents will be detained for being bad parents (very likely), and the gun will be confiscated (absolutely) as evidence of a crime. Of course the gun could be loaded and who knows what ignorant idiot will accidently shoot someone (and that idiot could be a liberal teacher of employee of the school).

Forest Gump was right, stupid is as stupid does.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 04:24 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

All I heard was it was a "PSA" .... "Public Service Announcement"?

In other words the "message" is: Kids, bring a gun to a "gun free zone" and be a criminal.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:50 AM   #3
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

when I was in High School in the early 80's in Katy, Tx we would bring our shotguns to school and then go duck/dove hunting after school. never had issue one!! did not hide them, they were in plain view if anyone walked past my Bronco
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:10 AM   #4
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Forest Gump was right, stupid is as stupid does.
I certainly agree.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:24 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

True Judy will believe anything.

Most pickups had a rifle and or shotgun in the rear window at all times for hunting.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:42 AM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So EVA is saying that the PSA is a fake.....
and I have no idea what Speedie is trying to say but these are your people doing stupid stuff and going to sacrifice a few kids in the process. Must make you proud to be a gun grabber.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:13 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

somebody got a lump of shit in his stocking...again!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:17 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
when I was in High School in the early 80's in Katy, Tx we would bring our shotguns to school and then go duck/dove hunting after school. never had issue one!! did not hide them, they were in plain view if anyone walked past my Bronco
At least in Texas:

"Sec. 46.03. PLACES WEAPONS PROHIBITED. (a) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly possesses or goes with a firearm, illegal knife, club, or prohibited weapon listed in Section 46.05(a):

(1) on the physical premises of a school or educational institution, any grounds or building on which an activity sponsored by a school or educational institution is being conducted, or a passenger transportation vehicle of a school or educational institution, whether the school or educational institution is public or private, unless pursuant to written regulations or written authorization of the institution;...
Old 12-27-2014, 08:21 AM   #9
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
At least in Texas:

"Sec. 46.03. PLACES WEAPONS PROHIBITED. (a) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly possesses or goes with a firearm, illegal knife, club, or prohibited weapon listed in Section 46.05(a):

(1) on the physical premises of a school or educational institution, any grounds or building on which an activity sponsored by a school or educational institution is being conducted, or a passenger transportation vehicle of a school or educational institution, whether the school or educational institution is public or private, unless pursuant to written regulations or written authorization of the institution;...

pretty sure 30 years ago no one cared.. especially in far West Harris County in 1984
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:29 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
pretty sure 30 years ago no one cared.. especially in far West Harris County in 1984
Some school district boards in this state (Texas) would not have been elected on a "plank" of no firearms on campus property .... (saddle bag law) ... as long as it was in plain view in the window. Now the education code (Texas) says:

"Sec. 37.007. EXPULSION FOR SERIOUS OFFENSES. (a) Except as provided by Subsection (k), a student shall be expelled from a school if the student, on school property or while attending a school-sponsored or school-related activity on or off of school property:

(1) uses, exhibits, or possesses:

(A) a firearm as defined by Section 46.01(3), Penal Code;

(B) an illegal knife as defined by Section 46.01(6), Penal Code, or by local policy;

(C) a club as defined by Section 46.01(1), Penal Code; or

(D) a weapon listed as a prohibited weapon under Section 46.05, Penal Code;..."

If the School Board authorizes it by regulation, I "assume" no expulsion either.

I am equally "pretty sure" more kids 30 years ago were taught by their parent(s) to respect firearms and use them for sporting purposes in a safe manner.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:32 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
and I have no idea what Speedie is trying to say but these are your people doing stupid stuff and going to sacrifice a few kids in the process. Must make you proud to be a gun grabber.
LMAO my people? You have not a clue do you?
I cannot think of a greater deterrent for stopping school shootings then to have all the little fuckers armed.

The scary thing is thinking of a twerp like you having a firearm near a school.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:45 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I cannot think of a greater deterrent for stopping guys from talking to another guy's "girlfriend" than to have all the little fuckers armed.
FIFY. No Charge.
Old 12-27-2014, 09:00 AM   #13
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What year did they outlaw driving down the road with pick up trucks with gunracks in Texas? 198?

I know in 1978 you could drive down the road in your F150 at age 18 with a beer your hand and a deer rifle and a Confederate flag behind your head and without insurance or a seat belt but you better be going 55mph.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:23 AM   #14
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
First, I don't have "people". Second, a person who believes in some limited gun control is not a "gun grabber". If that was true, probably 95% of the people in the U.S. would be termed "gun grabbers" since I'd bet that many believe in some form of gun control. Typical stereotypes from you.

I was simply agreeing that anyone who promotes the idea of children bringing guns to school is an idiot. Don't take any more or any less from that statement.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:38 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
What year did they outlaw driving down the road with pick up trucks with gunracks in Texas? 198?
I believe ...

"...driving down the road with pick up trucks with gunracks" is ...

... no "outlawed" .... "in Texas."

Texas Penal Code:
"Sec. 46.02. UNLAWFUL CARRYING WEAPONS. (a) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries on or about his or her person a handgun, illegal knife, or club if the person is not:

(1) on the person's own premises or premises under the person's control; or

(2) inside of or directly en route to a motor vehicle or watercraft that is owned by the person or under the person's control."

I suppose if one desired to hang is pistol or revolver on one of the hooks on the gunrack there might be a problem, but ....

46.02 (a-1) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries on or about his or her person a handgun in a motor vehicle or watercraft that is owned by the person or under the person's control at any time in which:

(1) the handgun is in plain view;.."

So, just keep it in a sock, and stuff the stock so it doesn't look like one.

Caveat: I'll have to check the Transportation Code on "gunracks"! Not done yet.

As far as I know, in the absence of some city ordinance or county regulation, I can walk down the sidewalk with a shotgun or rifle with impunity, and carry one on a rack in the window of my pickup.....now whether I want to do that and park at Walmart, etc., or the Mall, ..... that's another matter.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women