Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2017, 09:48 AM   #1
CiscoKid
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default question

I've lurked here for years. I'm and older guy and do not make many dates.
The last one I contacted on ECCIE has moved and no longer has a profile./
I have an extreme reluctance to getting my personal info out. Simply won't take the risk and so have not joined P411. I see that P411 allows you to get on info free with two P411 providers confirmations. How might one go about getting those safely?
Cisco
CiscoKid is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:14 AM   #2
Guest082418-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 277963
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe try being more active here on the board with making more posts and responding to some... It seems after a while ladies feel more comfortable to see you...

As for the other referral board you mentioned... I find it safer for guys and girls... Because it required a bit more effort and dollars to be apart of, it drew a more desirable type clients as well as providers. They have recently changes up some things and it is not so discrete for us ladies anymore but it is still safer than many other options...

With our Hobby becoming so visible to the world these days and with all the underage crap I am happy to do what ever the boards require of me to prove I am of age and who I say I am... Safety is more important to me than discretion and believe me I have needed my discretion the last 6 months... I have been active since 2002 and I have never had a board I belong to share my info or out me in any way I didn't allow...

Another option... If your really worried about your identity and a girl getting that maybe try getting to know some of the gents... Meet for a drink or lunch... Who really cares if you know one another when you get there... The beauty is then you are able to share your stories and believe me, I am happier taking a referral for a gent with a friend than most ladies...
Guest082418-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:43 PM   #3
CiscoKid
Gaining Momentum

Meeting one of the guys for a rec is not a thought that would have ever crossed my mind.
Thanks for the response and the idea.
I'm in lower Al and the activity here is not like Huntsville or so it seems from the postings.
Anyone else willing to share thoughts about the "other board"?
I've seen it mentioned specifically on ECCIE several times.
Cisco
Old 12-07-2017, 08:23 PM   #4
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

There has been some discussion on these boards recently as to whether P411 is worth it to join. Like Heidi has said it mutual to both parties in that it’s more certain that they are there for similar purposes. Your personal info even though given to P411 is only out there once. Some of the ladies there are newbie friendly but then others are not. It seems the talk is now that P411 requires confirmation from two P411 ladies to gain entry, not so for me 10 years ago. Sounds like it’s a like financial credit: you can’t get any until someone is ready to go out on the limb and loan you some. Good luck and always be safe.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:05 AM   #5
CiscoKid
Gaining Momentum

Again , I appreciate the reply. However , there has to be an answer. I didn't understand 10 years ago...has 411 been around that long?
And,,are you pretty sure that after signing up you still can't get a date without a recommendation from a 411 member? That would seem to totally defeat the purpose odf 411.
Cisco
Old 12-08-2017, 08:22 AM   #6
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

P411 has been around for awhile but it has declined a bit and is not what it once was. I find that generally if you find a reputable provider and you're willing to be open with them and have some honest discussion about yourself and you don't mind sharing a little personal information with them typically they will see that you are a decent individual and will generally schedule an appointment with you. I've never been a member there and I have also never had any trouble scheduling an appointment with anyone. Most good providers can get a vibe from you and can tell if you are someone they want to see or are a jerk that they want to take a pass on. MJ
Mammiejammer is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 12:37 PM   #7
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Hate to say it but without a little info you might as well find another hobby to fill your time !!

Get a burner / hobby phone pay with cash and do not link it with any personal shit like Facebook or other social media crap. Only use it for hobby stuff.

I've had a good time with p411 and haven't had any issues especially traveling to an area or with a traveling lady.

But just as others said give a little be open don't be nervous and ask the wrong questions or you won't get a date. If you have seen a few providers reach back out to them to see if they will give you any references for future dates with other providers.

But with hesitation you might just be hindering yourself.
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:05 PM   #8
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiscoKid View Post
...has 411 been around that long?
Cisco
P411 has been in operation for nearly 13 years (May 2005), and my agency (now defunct) was in operation for 7 years prior to that. So it's been a wonderful 20 year run, so far.

Here's to another 20! (thank goodness I started young!!)

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:28 PM   #9
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

You have received great information from many great folks.
If you decide to jump into the hobby, do your research and take heed of the advice in the Security section: hobby phone paid in cash; hobby e-mail; don't access hobby related stuff at work; JOIN P411. It's well worth the investment - Gina verifies the ladies and does a great job of keeping order in the hobby be ensuring that the ladies are who they say they are and keeps us guys in line. Of course, there are outliers on both sides. It definitely makes it easier to meet great ladies.
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 06:29 PM   #10
mttguild
Registered Member

Go home CiscoKid, you're not sober.
mttguild is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:16 PM   #11
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiscoKid View Post
Again , I appreciate the reply. However , there has to be an answer. I didn't understand 10 years ago...has 411 been around that long?
And,,are you pretty sure that after signing up you still can't get a date without a recommendation from a 411 member? That would seem to totally defeat the purpose odf 411.
Cisco
If once you get on p411 you will see in the providers info that the will see new clients ( basic with out seeing other p411 providers ) it's because you have to give some detailed info of yourself and or have a few references from known providers here on eccie or if you actually have seen a 411 provider with out using the service and you mention that in your screening.
But again if you feel like that's too much info to be out there then don't do it.
Read what you can in the reviews on bp chicks and post some reviews eventually providers will see that you are somewhat legit and go for a eccie provider that will see a nubi with out a lot of background info and make your establishments that way.
Just a caution as far as bp.... yeah there are prob some diamonds out there but there is a lot more coal to sift through and you never know what might happen.

Again if you feel like you shouldn't or don't want to give out any decent info about yourself you might as well step away from this and continue a vanilla life. But if you want to take a chance please reread all the info above this post that everyone has provided.

Good luck
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women