Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2012, 05:26 AM   #16
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

I like being able to share a glass of wine on my dates. It allows us a little time to talk and get comfortable with each other. I prefer light and fruity white wines over the darker ones. I recently began my acquisition of wine knowledge, so Im starting slowly with the moscato and pinot grigio. As i become more well versed in the proper pairings and tasting of wines I would love to expand my preferences. I need a good teacher to show me the way with wine.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #17
Claudia Christophe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 109506

Considering the way I structure my appointments, wine is always included. Or champagne. I will rarely drink any liquors (vodka, whiskey, etc.) during an appointment, though I'll make an exception for sherry or brandy.
Claudia Christophe is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:19 PM   #18
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I have always loved bringing a bottle of wine with me to an appointment, or due to my intense travel schedule, having wines with me at my hotel; it is so enjoyable to ask the Lady her preference and have it available to enjoy with her company...a great way to relax and ease into the session..

I was born and raised in the vineyards, so it is a passion for me, and enjoy sharing it with others..

A good choice other than just cabernets or chardonnays would be one of my favorites, a Jadot Beajolais-Village, a very nice fruity red, goes great with chesses..

And any wine is a great wine, when shared with a Lady...
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:03 AM   #19
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

I really enjoy bringing along a bottle, and always ask the lady if she has preferances, or would prefer to try something new.

Many people have never had an ice wine, so they are a favorite to bring along on special occasions, Inniskillin makes some excellent ice wines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I always used to have it available and ended up throwing out half full bottle after half full bottle (I don't drink at home/alone).
I would suggest a VacuVin... It consists of some rubber stoppers that are placed in the bottle you wish to save, and a small hand pump, which you pump several times to remove the air from the bottle. There is nothing to refill, and I have rubber stoppers and the hand vaccum pump that I've been using for about 10 years. It easily gives me a week in the refrigerator with even the most fragile wines, and most will give several weeks with no problem. A great way to enjoy wine, if you only want a glass at a time!

http://www.vacuvin.com/270/Vacuum_Wine_Saver.html
69er is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:33 PM   #20
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
I have always loved bringing a bottle of wine with me to an appointment, or due to my intense travel schedule, having wines with me at my hotel; it is so enjoyable to ask the Lady her preference and have it available to enjoy with her company...a great way to relax and ease into the session..

I was born and raised in the vineyards, so it is a passion for me, and enjoy sharing it with others..

A good choice other than just cabernets or chardonnays would be one of my favorites, a Jadot Beajolais-Village, a very nice fruity red, goes great with chesses..

And any wine is a great wine, when shared with a Lady...
Yum yum. The Jadot is my FAVORITE wine. At one point last winter my local grocery store had case after case of it for $10/bottle.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:48 PM   #21
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

I LOVE to take my time and chilled wine is a great ice-breaker.
It just takes the edge off.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:24 AM   #22
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azteca Princess View Post
oh i love long dates, drinks and dinner. plenty of time to get to know one another. wine is the best my favorite wine is Rosa Regal it is red sparkling wine try it girls youll love it!
I love sweet sparkling wine
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:54 AM   #23
Meg
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 111410

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
If I am really into the guy, I love to bring out a couple of chilled glasses out of the freezer and share a nice bottle of wine.

Who else likes taking their time over a bottle of wine?
Love wine. Ice breaker. Relaxes me......
You can also bring a smaller bottle that holds 3 glasses only
But then I find when I do this.....THAT bottle goes fast!
Meg is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:50 AM   #24
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

I,m a NY boy so there's lots of great Fingerlakes whites around, Semi-Dry Rieslings are great, a little sweetness but not too much. If you wanna get that blood moving though, nothing beats a California red, love Francis Coppola Black Label Claret (1910 Type).
roscoe14850 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:25 PM   #25
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Just before a recent outcall session to my hotel in Orlando, the provider called and asked if I would order her a drink from room service. I was happy to do so and had room service deliver her drink (Amaretto on the rocks, ice on the side, with a twist of orange) and my Oregon State Pinot Noir, just as she was arriving.

I think there could be some trust issues regarding slipping "date rape" type drugs into beverages, so I always either open the bottle in the room in the provider's presence or try to have room service deliver the drinks right after the provider arrives, not to interrupt the fun once underway.

But that didn't work out a while back in Houston when room service delivered two glasses of not so good Cab late when were were already in flagrante delicto. Cool provider remained ass up in doggie position but with a sheet pulled over her as I took the drinks and signed for them with a bath towel around my waist. I had called room service several times before her arrival, but they were just slow.

BTW: I actually prefer single malt scotch, but find wine better for playtime.

Cheers

Brer Rabbit
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #26
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS Geisha View Post
I prefer to serve Chateauneuf du Pape. It is expensive here so when I travel to France on vacation I bring back a case or two. It travels and stores well. :-)
One of my favorites. I love the Raymond Usseglio 94!!!!!!!
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:57 AM   #27
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Wine is a great relaxer but my problem is, I can't drink alcohol. Like many Asians I just can't tolerate it and for some reason, wine is the worst for me. It makes me really red like Rudolph the Red Nose and makes me lightheaded. So I offer the client a glass ( I have chilled bottles in my fridge both white wine and champagne, as well as merlot) of wine and I sip on water or something non-alcoholic. :P
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #28
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Ann View Post
Alcohol can be a part of the experience. I prefer to serve scotch because wine can make me sleepy.

Ann
A woman after my heart. I love an 18 year old single malt on the rocks.
BigPurdy is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:14 AM   #29
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Thanks to all of you for the advise. I bought several bottles that you mentioned on this thread. A provider and I had a bottle of Bogle today and it was good. I am the guy that buys wine in a box so I just bought several bottles at the store that you listed here. I bought a bottle of Korbel Methode Champenoise is it any good and how long will it keep?
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:35 AM   #30
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default +1

Strawberries, cherries, or blackberries!

Yum
Quote:
Originally Posted by safire_sweet View Post
Very delightful! I enjoy white wine with cheese slices are grapes

Sweet
heidilynnla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women