Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wrong size boots..........

A woman went into a bar in Texas and saw a cowboy with his feet propped up on a table. He had the biggest feet she’d ever seen. The woman asked the cowboy if it’s true what they say about men with big feet. The cowboy grinned and said, “Sure is, little lady! Why don’t you come on out to the bunk house and let me prove it to you!”

The woman wanted to find out for herself, so she spent the night with him. The next morning she handed him a $100 bill. Blushing, he said, “Well, thank ya Ma’am. I’m real flattered. Ain’t nobody ever paid me fer mah services before.

The woman replied, “Don’t be flattered. Take the money and buy yourself some boots that fit.”
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
oldbaldfat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
A woman went into a bar in Texas and saw a cowboy with his feet propped up on a table. He had the biggest feet she’d ever seen. The woman asked the cowboy if it’s true what they say about men with big feet. The cowboy grinned and said, “Sure is, little lady! Why don’t you come on out to the bunk house and let me prove it to you!”

The woman wanted to find out for herself, so she spent the night with him. The next morning she handed him a $100 bill. Blushing, he said, “Well, thank ya Ma’am. I’m real flattered. Ain’t nobody ever paid me fer mah services before.

The woman replied, “Don’t be flattered. Take the money and buy yourself some boots that fit.”

FUNNY!!!
oldbaldfat is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:12 PM   #3
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Good one Dee
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:23 PM   #4
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Nice one!
LemMotlow is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:40 AM   #5
seyah55
Registered Member

If I knew I would have his kind of luck, I would buy some new over sized boots.
seyah55 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:51 AM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

share your jokes..lets keep this going!
Old 07-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #7
boxxer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Old bull and young bull were standing on hill overlooking field full of young heifers. young bull said lets RUN down there and breed some of them. Old bull said no, lets walk down and breed them all!! I heard this along time ago, everyone else probably has to, but thought I would share it anyway,just in case.
boxxer is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:07 AM   #8
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If men wrote Dear Abby column ..
Q: My husband wants a threesome with my best friend and me.
A: Obviously your husband cannot get enough of you! Knowing that there is only one of you, he can only settle for the next best thing...your best friend. Far from being an issue, this can only bring you closer together. Why not get some of your old college roommates involved too? If you are still apprehensive, maybe you should let him be with your friends without you. If you're still not sure then just perform oral sex on him and cook him a nice meal while you think about it.

Q: My husband continually asks me to perform oral sex on him.
A: Do it. Semen can help you lose weight and gives a great glow to your skin. Interestingly, men know this. His offer to allow you to perform oral sex on him is totally selfless. This shows he loves you. The best thing to do is to thank him by performing it twice a day: then cook him a nice meal.

Q: My husband has too many nights out with the boys.
A: This is perfectly natural behavior and it should be encouraged. The man is a hunter and he needs to prove his prowess with other men. A night out chasing young single girls is great stress relief and can foster a more peaceful and relaxing home. Remember, nothing can rekindle your relationship better than the man being away for a day or two (it's great time to clean the house too!) Just look at how emotional and happy he is when he returns to his stable home. The best thing to do when he returns home is for you and your best friend to perform oral sex on him. Then cook him a nice meal.

Q: My husband doesn't know where my clitoris is.
A: Your clitoris is of no concern to your husband. If you must mess with it do it on your own time or ask your best friend to help. You may wish to videotape yourself while doing this, and present it to your husband as a birthday gift. To ease your selfish guilt, perform oral sex on him and cook him a delicious meal.

Q: My husband is uninterested in foreplay.
A: You are a bad person for bringing it up and should seek sensitivity training. Foreplay to man is very stressful and time consuming. Sex should be available to your husband on demand with no pesky requests for foreplay. What this means is that you do not love your man as much as you should. He should never have to work to get you in the mood. Stop being so selfish! Perhaps you can make it up to him by performing oral sex on him and cooking him a nice meal.

Q: My husband always has an orgasm and then rolls over and goes to sleep without giving me one.
A: I'm not sure I understand the problem. Perhaps you've forgotten to cook him a nice meal.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:12 AM   #9
ElHombre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
If men wrote Dear Abby column ..
Q: My husband wants a threesome with my best friend and me.
A: Obviously your husband cannot get enough of you! Knowing that there is only one of you, he can only settle for the next best thing...your best friend. Far from being an issue, this can only bring you closer together. Why not get some of your old college roommates involved too? If you are still apprehensive, maybe you should let him be with your friends without you. If you're still not sure then just perform oral sex on him and cook him a nice meal while you think about it.

Q: My husband continually asks me to perform oral sex on him.
A: Do it. Semen can help you lose weight and gives a great glow to your skin. Interestingly, men know this. His offer to allow you to perform oral sex on him is totally selfless. This shows he loves you. The best thing to do is to thank him by performing it twice a day: then cook him a nice meal.

Q: My husband has too many nights out with the boys.
A: This is perfectly natural behavior and it should be encouraged. The man is a hunter and he needs to prove his prowess with other men. A night out chasing young single girls is great stress relief and can foster a more peaceful and relaxing home. Remember, nothing can rekindle your relationship better than the man being away for a day or two (it's great time to clean the house too!) Just look at how emotional and happy he is when he returns to his stable home. The best thing to do when he returns home is for you and your best friend to perform oral sex on him. Then cook him a nice meal.

Q: My husband doesn't know where my clitoris is.
A: Your clitoris is of no concern to your husband. If you must mess with it do it on your own time or ask your best friend to help. You may wish to videotape yourself while doing this, and present it to your husband as a birthday gift. To ease your selfish guilt, perform oral sex on him and cook him a delicious meal.

Q: My husband is uninterested in foreplay.
A: You are a bad person for bringing it up and should seek sensitivity training. Foreplay to man is very stressful and time consuming. Sex should be available to your husband on demand with no pesky requests for foreplay. What this means is that you do not love your man as much as you should. He should never have to work to get you in the mood. Stop being so selfish! Perhaps you can make it up to him by performing oral sex on him and cooking him a nice meal.

Q: My husband always has an orgasm and then rolls over and goes to sleep without giving me one.
A: I'm not sure I understand the problem. Perhaps you've forgotten to cook him a nice meal.
I for one, see nothing wrong with this article... It's brilliant in it's complexity, yet simple enough to follow and remember !!!!
ElHombre is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #10
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL El Hombre!! But your a man! Of course you see nothing wrong with it!! LOL!!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:20 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol---good ones!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Celestial Poker joke

Pamela Anderson and the Queen of England die on the same day. As they are approaching the gates of heaven, God tells them that there is only ONE spot left.

Knowing this, Pamela decides to seduce God by showing her bare breasts.

God looks at them and says, “Very nice.”

“Does that mean I”m in?” says Pamela.

God looks over to his side and sees the Queen of England douching in the corner.

He looks back at Pamela and says, “Sorry, a royal flush always beats a pair.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funny Rude Joke 1
Why can’t Miss Piggy count to 70?
Because she gets a frog in her throat at 69.
Funny Rude Joke 2
Why can’t scientists find a cure for AIDS?
They can’t get the laboratory mice to arse fuck.
Funny Rude Joke 3
Why can’t women read maps?
Because only the male mind can comprehend the concept of 1 inch equals a mile.
Funny Rude Joke 4
Why did dinosaurs have sex under water?
You try to keep five hundred pounds of pussy wet!
Funny Rude Joke 5
Why did Frosty the Snowman pull down his pants?
He heard the snow blower coming
Old 07-29-2011, 10:49 PM   #12
Murf76
Valued Poster

Why is rush hour traffic like the 69 sexual postition?? Because in both cases,the asshole is always in front!!!
Murf76 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--good ones!

A man tells his wife that he's going out to buy cigarettes. When he gets to the store he finds out it's closed. So the guy ends up going to the bar to use the vending machine. While there, he has a few beers and begins talking to this beautiful girl. He has a few more beer and the next thing he knows he's in this girl's apartment and having quite a pleasurable time. The next thing he know it was 3:00 AM.
"Oh my, god, my wife is going to kill me!" he exclaimed. "Quick give me some talcum powder!"

She gets him some and he rubs it all over his hands. When he got home his wife is up waiting for him and she's furious. "Where the hell have you been!"

He says, "Well to tell you the truth, I went into a bar, had a few drinks, went home with this blonde and I slept with her." "Let me see your hands!" she demands. He shows his wife his powdery hands.

"Damn liar, you were out bowling again!"
Old 08-02-2011, 12:14 AM   #14
Murf76
Valued Poster

A blonde and a brunette are on an elevator.It stops and a guy wearing a dark suit gets on.It is very obvious from the flakes on his shoulders,that this guy has a terrible case of dandruff.Two floors later,the elevator stops and the guy gets off.After the door closes,the brunette says,"Damn,somebody should give that guy some "Head and Shoulders"! The blonde says,"Just exactly how do you give shoulders???"
Murf76 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:13 AM   #15
boxxer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Three Hillbillies sitting on front porch shoothin the breeze. 1st Hillbilly says" My wife sure is stupid... she bought an air conditioner" 2nd Hillbilly says" whys that stupid?"1st hillbily says "We aint got no electricity!" 2nd hillbilly says " that aint nothing, my wife is so stupid she bought one of those new fangled washing machines" 1st hillbilly says " why is that stupid" 2nd hillbilly says" We aint got no plumbing" 3rd hillbilly says " that aint nutin, my wife is dumber than both yer wives put together! I was going through her purse the other day looking for some chew, and I found 6 condoms in thar" 1st and 2nd hillbillys say" Well whats so dumb about that?" 3rd hillbilly says " SHE AINT GOT NO PECKER''
boxxer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women