Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2020, 09:38 AM   #121
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
But wait... the experts told us theat Hydroxchorowhatthefuckever didn't work. Now the first studies show it cuts the death rate in half.

Are the experts going to apologize to POTUS?

Experts ...lol.
You misspelled it.

This is how you spell it..

"hydro-I-told-you-so"
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 04:52 PM   #122
RX792P
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Quote:
But wait... the experts told us theat Hydroxchorowhatthefuckever didn't work. Now the first studies show it cuts the death rate in half.

Are the experts going to apologize to POTUS?

Experts ...lol.
Perhaps you should google hydroxychloroquine studies and read more than a single report.

BTW, the study you refer to

Quote:
But there are a few things to consider about the Henry Ford Health System study. For one, it's not the same as the health system's much-publicized controlled clinical study of the drug.

That study, which is expected to wrap up later in July, was looking into hydroxychloroquine as a prophylaxis, or a preventive measure, for COVID-19 in frontline worker volunteers. Most importantly, it is randomized and double-blind — the "gold standard" of scientific studies — meaning that neither the person taking the medication nor the doctors administering the medication know if they're taking hydroxychloroquine or a placebo.

But the study that Henry Ford publicized last week (and that Trump was so fond of) was not randomized and double-blind, meaning that Henry Ford's doctors carefully selected who they gave the drugs to, causing some scientists to warn that it could have skewed the results.

Some of the patients in the study were also treated with a steroid called dexamethasone, which could have additionally impacted the findings. And Henry Ford excluded patients who had not yet been discharged from the hospital from its report — 10% of the study's subjects — which could have skewed the results further.
Note Trump took hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic measure...
RX792P is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 02:30 AM   #123
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

confirmation bias is strong with the wingnuts on this site. they're dumb but think yelling loudly makes them seem smart but the stupidity shines through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX792P View Post
Perhaps you should google hydroxychloroquine studies and read more than a single report.

BTW, the study you refer to

Note Trump took hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic measure...
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 07:49 AM   #124
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The Experts are ONLY looking at some numbers for there benefit ( again for the money money money )
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 09:48 AM   #125
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
confirmation bias is strong with the wingnuts on this site. they're dumb but think yelling loudly makes them seem smart but the stupidity shines through.
I mean, multiple sources prove that hydroxy is actually an effective measure.

What exactly is the alternative? Nothing.

It's always funny when people just shoot down possible treatment options because they don't like who is talking about it.

That is the height of confirmation bias.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 07:04 AM   #126
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

BUT,BUT Hydroxy can't work Because Big T said it works ,so people will die because the libs can't give in, remember "any means"
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 01:51 PM   #127
Aoi
meh

Yeah, science only works if a lefty says it.

same lefty who says there are 57 genders.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 03:02 PM   #128
DirtyDJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Yeah, science only works if a lefty says it.

same lefty who says there are 57 genders.
Nah, science belongs to the bible thumpers and climate change deniers.
DirtyDJ is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 04:40 PM   #129
oeb11
Valued Poster

Sen the video of the Caucasian leftist teacher ( caucasian) - who complains that math and science are "Racist".
That is our teacher's Unions educational level.

Anything they cannot do - which is most of life - is "Racist".

This is how they educate children.
They should all be shot. Out of Hand.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 08:28 PM   #130
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDJ View Post
This is the dumbest strawman.

I suggest you learn how not to argue like this.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 08:49 AM   #131
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
This is the dumbest strawman.I suggest you learn how not to argue like this.
How? In college a freshman requirement in the Sciences required philosophy 101 so that students could understand what a logical fallacy was, what a valid argument was, and generally cast a critical eye on how to construct a hypothesis. It was followed up by stats so that we could understand how numbers should be used to support an argument. And how they could be used to falsely represent even the opposite of what the results truly were.

Higher education doesn't bother with this anymore... FFS you have people claiming 2+2=4 is racist. I'd like to see them fly in a plane built with "diverse or inclusive math".

There is a REASON the education systems are failing. It's on purpose.... and it's all part of the goal of controlling an ignorant populace.... because ignorant people are subjects, educated people are citizens.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 09:55 AM   #132
Aoi
meh

Quote:
How? In college a freshman requirement in the Sciences required philosophy 101 so that students could understand what a logical fallacy was, what a valid argument was, and generally cast a critical eye on how to construct a hypothesis. It was followed up by stats so that we could understand how numbers should be used to support an argument. And how they could be used to falsely represent even the opposite of what the results truly were.

Higher education doesn't bother with this anymore... FFS you have people claiming 2+2=4 is racist. I'd like to see them fly in a plane built with "diverse or inclusive math".

There is a REASON the education systems are failing. It's on purpose.... and it's all part of the goal of controlling an ignorant populace.... because ignorant people are subjects, educated people are citizens.
I mean, none of this is wrong.

We are effectively living in a time where people are so afraid of what is effectively the flu or a cold, that they'd rather shut down their lives and pretend it's just going to go away. What's even worse is, they want others to shut down their lives because saving lives or some shit.

The only thing worse than espousing the "values" of diversity to the masses is getting your information from the likes of social media and fucking celebrities, then treating their word like it's the law. And if you even dare to question what is being said, you're anti-facts, science, a religious bigot and so on. Oh, and for good measure, racist.

I REALLY hope a meteor just smashes the shit out of this planet now. We've had a good run.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 11:19 AM   #133
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDJ View Post
If it was so real, why did they first say the earth was going to freeze, then say it was going to burn down, then say it's not MMGW, it's climate change, then say it causes more snow, then virtually every claim/projection of a calamity has NOT happened?

"Climate Change" is a religion to itself. Pray at the AlGorian altar but when the day is done, it's just another leftist tactic to control the masses and tax the fuck out of the free, developed nations. That's all it is.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 02:46 PM   #134
texassapper
Valued Poster

Well I wonder if all the pandemic experts from this whore board are gonna get on and say... oops sorry I should have kept my IGNORANT opinions to myself.

HCQ Helps Contain COVID-19 Cases: New Evidence and a Major Retraction
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:36 PM   #135
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Yes, I’m positive that that article is written with an intent of providing usable scientific data to the scientific community. It is certainly not meant as a virtual blow job to the right-wing nuts still looking for confirmation that their science-denying, GED aspiring, this-is-my-second-chance-at-life prepper life truly is the answer....while quietly muttering to themselves that those elementary schoolteachers were wrong... I really am smart!! �� https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabi...j-media/%3famp
futbolhead is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women