Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2020, 02:50 PM   #91
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post
“Damn liberals”???
Ok, let’s say I am a liberal Republican.
I admire Reagan, both Bushes... I voted for Trump... but at least I know when things are wrong I make adjustments... if I have to be a Damn Liberal to see what is wrong so be it. At least I am smart enough to realize what is good for this great nation (and Americans).
Ask yourself or anyone if Reagan and both Bush will do what Trump and his followers would do. If I guess, Trump is doing what Bill Clinton and Obama would’ve done to get re-elected.... oh and don’t forget Hillary... definitely Hillary will harm or kill to get her way....just like Trump...
Crooked Hillary ! Now Crooked Trump!
The last Conservative we had in office was Reagan. Neither Bush was Conservative... so you're not helping your case much there... they were just simply lesser of the two evils compared to their opponents.

"Would Reagan or the Bushes do what Trump and his followers do?" WTF are you talking about?

You don't realize it but you're no conservative... we aren't fucking followers we're voters, constituents, citizens. You use the language of the left... followers who have FEEEEELLLLINGS!

Re-opening the Country isn't going to kill anymore people than waiting 6 months to do it. IT'S A VIRUS WITHOUT A CURE. If you want to wait for a cure, then stay home.... but don't impoverish everyone else in this nation because you're a damn coward.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 03:09 PM   #92
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

It always cracks me up when people think their idea of what is good for the nation is supposed to be best for everyone.

Leftist : We should shut everything down to save lives!
Conservative : Until when?
Leftist : Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 05:11 PM   #93
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
The last Conservative we had in office was Reagan. Neither Bush was Conservative... so you're not helping your case much there... they were just simply lesser of the two evils compared to their opponents.

"Would Reagan or the Bushes do what Trump and his followers do?" WTF are you talking about?

You don't realize it but you're no conservative... we aren't fucking followers we're voters, constituents, citizens. You use the language of the left... followers who have FEEEEELLLLINGS!

Re-opening the Country isn't going to kill anymore people than waiting 6 months to do it. IT'S A VIRUS WITHOUT A CURE. If you want to wait for a cure, then stay home.... but don't impoverish everyone else in this nation because you're a damn coward.
McCain was the last person I voted because I believed.

Voted for Trump because I couldn’t vote for Hillary
Will be voting for Biden because I cannot vote for Trump.

Only we can beat CV, yet us Texans are too stupid to follow simple directions to beat the virus.
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 09:55 PM   #94
Aoi
meh

Quote:

Voted for Trump because I couldn’t vote for Hillary
Will be voting for Biden because I cannot vote for Trump.

Only we can beat CV, yet us Texans are too stupid to follow simple directions to beat the virus.
How do you "beat" a virus?

You understand we haven't even "beaten" the common cold, right? (btw, that's another coronavirus)

It's funny how people think this virus is just something that'll go away if they stick their heads up their own asses as you do.

There is no beating this virus. There is no escaping this virus. No amount of locking down will make this virus go away. No little piece of fabric that you cover your mouth with is going to protect you from this virus. No amount of social distancing will prevent the spread of this virus.

But I guess it makes sense that you'd vote for Biden. You both have clear dementia.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:46 PM   #95
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

The point isn't to make it go away. It's to slow the spread so we manage hospital capacity and and allow vaccine development.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 11:06 PM   #96
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
The point isn't to make it go away. It's to slow the spread so we manage hospital capacity and and allow vaccine development.
Correct but
Idiots will never get it
Old 06-30-2020, 11:13 PM   #97
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
You DO understand we slowed the spread down in May, right? The curve has been flattened and now the hospitals have plenty of PPE.

Also, vaccine development? You understand this is NOT going to happen, right? This new strain was discovered sometimes late last year. Do you really think there's going to be a vaccine for a virus that isn't even two years old? Especially taking into consideration that viruses which have existed for decades still lack a vaccine?

Anyone that thinks a vaccine is coming is completely ignorant.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 11:15 PM   #98
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Correct but
Idiots will never get it
Actually, he's not correct. He, like you, completely misunderstands how to deal with this pandemic.

But hey, we only have four more months of this to go until Democrats get tired of pushing the end-of-the-world scenario because of it.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 11:24 PM   #99
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for voting for me. I was wondering about who gave me my one vote.

In all seriousness, RIP John McCain. He was a good man.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 11:26 PM   #100
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Thanks for voting for me. I was wondering about who gave me my one vote.
LOL
Old 07-01-2020, 07:54 AM   #101
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yup , Clearly this is some kinda right wing thing ( wow just look into FACTs) Fauci said 01/11/17 " A surprise outbreak is coming" ( The Wuhan Lab by Morrell 2017 )
Side note are friend Fauci has been called the " Bernie Madoff of science for making millions off of virus research.
( Plague of Corruption 2008 / and Plague 2009 )
Connect the dots
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:47 AM   #102
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
speaking for yourself of course.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:43 AM   #103
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
speaking for yourself of course.
Of course.. expected answer from you.
I will stop argue with you... I am feeling that you do mask and social distancing... you just don’t like someone tell you to do it.... and of course we do have disagreements in political views.... mask and social distancing for yourself and people you love... stay safe
Old 07-01-2020, 09:57 AM   #104
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Of course.. expected answer from you.
I will stop argue with you... I am feeling that you do mask and social distancing... you just don’t like someone tell you to do it.... and of course we do have disagreements in political views.... mask and social distancing for yourself and people you love... stay safe
That's literally the point.

If businesses want to shut down due to covid, that's their call. If people want to wear a mask (which is useless, btw) because it gives them ease of mind, it's their call.

But when politicians who we pay force businesses to shut down and people to do certain things at gun point, that's when the problem arises.

It's really fucking easy for the likes of Jenkins, Johnson and Abbott (among others) to pass down orders that affect our livelihood when they're all making 6 figures from the money we pay them. Fucking dirty politicians. Fuck em.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:17 PM   #105
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
That's literally the point.

If businesses want to shut down due to covid, that's their call. If people want to wear a mask (which is useless, btw) because it gives them ease of mind, it's their call.

But when politicians who we pay force businesses to shut down and people to do certain things at gun point, that's when the problem arises.

It's really fucking easy for the likes of Jenkins, Johnson and Abbott (among others) to pass down orders that affect our livelihood when they're all making 6 figures from the money we pay them. Fucking dirty politicians. Fuck em.
I take Abbott any day over GA or FL governors... two idiots..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women