Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2018, 05:51 PM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I would think as many sailors you have blown you would recognize one. I will give you a hint he has on a white hat and he is a Knee-grow.
There's no sailor in that picture, M T Brain Socket -- just one of your faggot heroes in a sailor's uniform, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
I am not the one that could not pick out the one wearing a sailors uniform. I guess IB had some cum in his eyes. Maybe you should have read my response to him or had enough sense to take a closer look at your poster before commenting. I see you are going for the technicality of you amosexuals liked to be called certain things just as IB did. But we both know that you were a baby blue marine .
You ARE the lib-retarded jackass that thinks "sailors" are called "soldiers", M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 06:12 PM   #62
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Speaking of Planned Parenthood, if YOUR Momma / sister could have gotten off of her knees and back long enough behind the dumpster, SHE might have done society a favor when she found out that YOUR Daddy / brother had " knocked her up " again and ask them to give YOU the rusty coat hanger treatment ! And, with the love only an inbred Daddy / brother can express, he says about YOU that " The best part of him ( talking in third person) ran down the side of the dumpster when I pulled out of his Momma's sister's ASS "
Are you saying you are my daddy? I thought you were sterile or a Eunuch. I also corrected your grammar we both know it was my aunt you liked to fuck right after your dad filled her up.
!
Now I know you are melting down. You know dam well my mom was claustrophobic. She did it on top of the dumpster.
You must have gotten her confused with your wife. By the way she always went down to the Planned Parenthood that's where she met your mom. And fixed you up with her sister. I had thought your dad would have quit banging her after you guys married but nope he knocked her up. Seems your daughter/ sister comes from a long line of sluts. I think she has the potential to be the biggest disgrace of both our families LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 06:30 PM   #63
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There's no sailor in that picture, M T Brain Socket -- just one of your faggot heroes in a sailor's uniform, M T Brain Socket.

You ARE the lib-retarded jackass that thinks "sailors" are called "soldiers", M T Brain Socket.

Dam! I got IB and Gey Rey melting down at the same time!

Look Sergeant Carter' Most folks would consider a guy in the Navy a soldier in layman's terms.

Hey look my new "clip" showed up for my AR-15
Old 03-12-2018, 06:33 PM   #64
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
I like how you manipulated your comments from one pic to the other. So tell me does one have a sailor and one have a soldier? And which one are you more attracted to?
Old 03-12-2018, 07:16 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I like how you manipulated your comments from one pic to the other. So tell me does one have a sailor and one have a soldier? And which one are you more attracted to?
Your faggot hero is in a "sailor's costume" in both pictures, M T Brain Socket. In the second picture of your faggot hero he is wearing the Navy's Navy Working Uniform - NWU Type I, M T Brain Socket, and he is even wearing a name tape that says "U.S. Navy", you stupid and illiterate jackass.

Quote:

Dam! I got IB and Gey Rey melting down at the same time!

Look Sergeant Carter' Most folks would consider a guy in the Navy a soldier in layman's terms.

Hey look my new "clip" showed up for my AR-15
You're really stupid for thinking so, M T Brain Socket.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:43 PM   #66
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
Your faggot hero is in a "sailor's costume" in both pictures, M T Brain Socket. In the second picture of your faggot hero he is wearing the Navy's Navy Working Uniform - NWU Type I, M T Brain Socket, and he is even wearing a name tape that says "U.S. Navy", you stupid and illiterate jackass.

You're really stupid for thinking so, M T Brain Socket.

Well, while I do stand corrected we still need to know which one you find more attractive?

Here is a more recent photo of Alex Briley. I imagine you already have it in your cloud LOL!
Old 03-12-2018, 08:30 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well, while I do stand corrected we still need to know which one you find more attractive?

Here is a more recent photo of Alex Briley. I imagine you already have it in your cloud LOL!
Your the queer with a hoard of his pictures, M T Brain Socket.
Old 03-13-2018, 10:36 AM   #68
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your the queer with a hoard of his pictures, M T Brain Socket.
LOL! You said hoard like you are jealous. I guess you are not smart enough to use Google images so you have to rely on the Polaroids of your conquest. Now that you have ran out of any cognitive replies, lets get back to my comment to Gey Rey.
Quote:
A soldier would have ways of getting a fake id that guy would not have. Then again the only soldiers you know are the little green army men your mom got you and that Village People poster hanging in your bedroom
As most can see I used the comparison of the toys and a poster to illustrate Gey Rey's knowledge of anyone in the service. His contention that a "Soldier" is incapable of being a deviant is pathetic.

So since you did not defend Gey Rey's ability to comprehend that a "soldier" is merely a mortal man and is just as fallible as the rest of us, I guess you agree that he is a simpleton just as you are.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:44 PM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL! You said hoard like you are jealous. I guess you are not smart enough to use Google images so you have to rely on the Polaroids of your conquest. Now that you have ran out of any cognitive replies, lets get back to my comment to Gey Rey. As most can see I used the comparison of the toys and a poster to illustrate Gey Rey's knowledge of anyone in the service. His contention that a "Soldier" is incapable of being a deviant is pathetic.

So since you did not defend Gey Rey's ability to comprehend that a "soldier" is merely a mortal man and is just as fallible as the rest of us, I guess you agree that he is a simpleton just as you are
You live in a fantasy land of fruit loopies and faggots, M T Brain Socket, if you for one moment imagine that anyone envies you for your hoard of faggot pictures.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:28 PM   #70
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
if you for one moment imagine that anyone envies you for your hoard of faggot pictures.
I didn't imagine anyone did. We know you have the best collection of fag pics. That is why you seem to see all the gay stuff in peoples lives. You have spent your whole life compiling data on what makes a person gay. If they defend blacks they are gay, if the defend women they are gay, if they vote anything besides republican they are gay. If they disagree with you they are gay. How else would you know all of that if you had not been down the Hershey highway on numerous occasions? I think the reason you are so uptight is your partner left you for a younger man so now you hate all gays. Look just because that one guy dumped you does not mean there is not somebody out there that would not put up with your lies and hyperbole. Why don't you gain some weight and pretend to be in the military. I bet Gey Rey would make a good rebound companion. Sounds like a win win to me.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:40 PM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't imagine anyone did. We know you have the best collection of fag pics. That is why you seem to see all the gay stuff in peoples lives. You have spent your whole life compiling data on what makes a person gay. If they defend blacks they are gay, if the defend women they are gay, if they vote anything besides republican they are gay. If they disagree with you they are gay. How else would you know all of that if you had not been down the Hershey highway on numerous occasions? I think the reason you are so uptight is your partner left you for a younger man so now you hate all gays. Look just because that one guy dumped you does not mean there is not somebody out there that would not put up with your lies and hyperbole. Why don't you gain some weight and pretend to be in the military. I bet Gey Rey would make a good rebound companion. Sounds like a win win to me.

What we know about you is based on what you've posted in this forum, M T Brain Socket, and you'd be the faggot cock-sucker voting for LBGT candidates and posting pictures of other faggots, M T Brain Socket.
Old 03-13-2018, 06:21 PM   #72
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

What we know about you is based on what you've posted in this forum, M T Brain Socket, and you'd be the faggot cock-sucker voting for LBGT candidates and posting pictures of other faggots, M T Brain Socket.
Wrong and wrong! Tell me what gay person I voted for and what Gay picture? I swear I did not vote for Rick Perry or Mike Pence!

And what we know about you is you seem to know every gay trait and everything that gay folks say and do. How is that? I think you are either gay and ashamed or you went undercover to expose them and next thing you know you had a dick in your mouth. Now that's taking one for the team LOL! You call it hankering I call it cock-sucking.

And why is it when you lose you always try to act like someone that is gay and would have to be wrong? Are you saying the only person less credible than you is a gay person? What if a gay black man and a gay white man had an disagreement, would the white one be right? Or what about a gay republican and a gay Democrat was at odds, would you side with Republican?

So do you still have all your Rock Hudson photos?
Old 03-13-2018, 06:31 PM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong and wrong! Tell me what gay person I voted for and what Gay picture? I swear I did not vote for Rick Perry or Mike Pence!

And what we know about you is you seem to know every gay trait and everything that gay folks say and do. How is that? I think you are either gay and ashamed or you went undercover to expose them and next thing you know you had a dick in your mouth. Now that's taking one for the team LOL! You call it hankering I call it cock-sucking.

And why is it when you lose you always try to act like someone that is gay and would have to be wrong? Are you saying the only person less credible than you is a gay person? What if a gay black man and a gay white man had an disagreement, would the white one be right? Or what about a gay republican and a gay Democrat was at odds, would you side with Republican?

So do you still have all your Rock Hudson photos?
Only a faggot like you would still fantasize about Rock Hudson, M T Brain Socket, and every time you vote for a dim-retard you're advancing the faggot agenda, M T Brain Socket. You're a faggot, M T Brain Socket.
Old 03-14-2018, 02:28 AM   #74
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Now I know you are melting down. You know dam well my mom was claustrophobic. She did it on top of the dumpster.
You must have gotten her confused with your wife. By the way she always went down to the Planned Parenthood that's where she met your mom. And fixed you up with her sister. I had thought your dad would have quit banging her after you guys married but nope he knocked her up. Seems your daughter/ sister comes from a long line of sluts. I think she has the potential to be the biggest disgrace of both our families LOL!
ONCE AGAIN YA IDIOT !!!!, my post said behind !!! the !! dumpster !! MEBBE IF YOU WOULD WIPE LUBE'S CUM FROM YOUR EYES BEFORE POSTING YOU COULD SEE ! BE SINCE WHEN HAS THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING BEEN IN YOUR LIFE, CUM GUZZLER ! AND YOUR MOM WAS TE ONE WHO WAS THE ORIGINAL " LOT LIZARD ", YA FUDGE PACKEE !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 09:40 AM   #75
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only a faggot like you would still fantasize about Rock Hudson, M T Brain Socket, and every time you vote for a dim-retard you're advancing the faggot agenda, M T Brain Socket. You're a faggot, M T Brain Socket.
i wouldn't have to if would share your pictures LOL! Stingy bastard!
By the way I did not vote for a Dem you must be thinking of your mistake at the polls. I think you may have thought you were picking who you wanted to fuck you literally instead of politically.

By the way was that last pic I posted a soldier?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women