Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2018, 11:52 AM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Yep. No response from wutthefuckdoiknow about what our service personnel have to go through to serve their country.
So it is ok with you for a soldier to steal 50 plus million dollars from the taxpayers?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:03 PM   #47
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So it is ok with you for a soldier to steal 50 plus million dollars from the taxpayers?
HEll no ! But it IS ok with YOU for MORE illegals to come here " sin pappeles " and LEECH off the taxpayers. As evidenced by YOUR post" when YOU said ' we should be making it easier for them TO COME and go ". Problem is , HOVEL BUILDER, MOST of them DON't " GO " ! Nice try at deflection to protect and stand up for YOUR spitroasting GENTE !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:06 AM   #48
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Well DOOFUS ! A "soldier " ( or sailor, airman or Marine ) wouldn't have been able to lie about their name. Their name and background is checked ThOROUGHLY before they are allowed to enlist. And that doesn't even include those that go into career fields that deal with classified information. Now, they may LIE about wanting to be a TRANNY like YOURSELF and LUBE ! Look at Chelsea / Bradley Manning ! A HERO to YOU LYING LIBS !

A soldier would have ways of getting a fake id that guy would not have. Then again the only soldiers you know are the little green army men your mom got you and that Village People poster hanging in your bedroom

Quote:
Sgt. Maj. William Anthony Morrone Jr. was convicted Wednesday of fraudulent enlistment and making false official statements, The Fayetteville Observer reports.

Prosecutors said Morrone used his brother Gerald's name and Social Security number throughout his 25-year military career.
http://www.thestate.com/news/local/m...e13832291.html
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:39 AM   #49
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post

A soldier would have ways of getting a fake id that guy would not have. Then again the only soldiers you know are the little green army men your mom got you and that Village People poster hanging in your bedroom

That " Sgt.Maj. " sounds an awful lot like YOUR HERO LUBE , FLUFFER ! Except seArgent shitburner , the stolen valor POS NEVER SERVED a day !!!!! And we don't care about YOUR favorite band or album here FLUFFER !
Old 03-12-2018, 11:08 AM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

You're as stupid as Lubed Wide-ass, M T Brain Socket. There isn't anyone in that picture even pretending to be a soldier -- not even Lubed Wide-ass and he was certainly a big-time poseur, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:44 AM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
As evidenced by YOUR post" when YOU said ' we should be making it easier for them TO COME and go ". !
You ever wonder who picked your fruit and veggies?

We need welfare reform, not a wall you silly parrot.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 12:01 PM   #52
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You ever wonder who picked your fruit and veggies?

We need welfare reform, not a wall you silly parrot.
Don't YOU pick YOUR OWN dingleberries wtf ! " welfare reform " ? Does that include MANDATORY testing for " unmentionable subject " for ALL LEGAL recipients ? And a " workfare " program for those that are able bodied and can " pick fruits and vegetables " or OTHER service that is a help to the taxpayers that are supporting them ? ! Like picking up the trash on the side of the roads rather than Taxpayers PAYING a contractor to do so ?
Old 03-12-2018, 12:21 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Don't YOU pick YOUR OWN dingleberries wtf ! " welfare reform " ? Does that include MANDATORY testing for " unmentionable subject " for ALL LEGAL recipients ? And a " workfare " program for those that are able bodied and can " pick fruits and vegetables " or OTHER service that is a help to the taxpayers that are supporting them ? ! Like picking up the trash on the side of the roads rather than Taxpayers PAYING a contractor to do so ?
Maybe all those things but the drug test. And more money to fund abortions and birth control for poor people that can not afford them.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 05:03 PM   #54
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe all those things but the drug test. And more money to fund abortions and birth control for poor people that can not afford them.

Yea, YOU libs wouldn't want any of your ILLEGAL GENTE that use " (forbidden topic ) to have his welfare " benefits " that he hasn't EARNED taken away due to having to be RESPONSIBLE. Or for them to use THEIR OWN MONEY for food and other necessities rather than " Forbidden subject ) !
Gotta kill some more minority babies to stay in good standing with YOUR hero shrilLIARy and HER hero Margret Sanger !
Old 03-12-2018, 05:14 PM   #55
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're as stupid as Lubed Wide-ass, M T Brain Socket. There isn't anyone in that picture even pretending to be a soldier -- not even Lubed Wide-ass and he was certainly a big-time poseur, M T Brain Socket.
I would think as many sailors you have blown you would recognize one. I will give you a hint he has on a white hat and he is a Knee-grow.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:16 PM   #56
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
That " Sgt.Maj. " sounds an awful lot like YOUR HERO LUBE , FLUFFER ! Except seArgent shitburner , the stolen valor POS NEVER SERVED a day !!!!! And we don't care about YOUR favorite band or album here FLUFFER !
Keep running your piehole and I will rip that poster down next time I come over and fuck your wife.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:22 PM   #57
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep running your piehole and I will rip that poster down next time I come over and fuck your wife.
Wrong AGAIN FLUFFER ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FRIGGEN DOOFUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But keep spewing shit out of YOUR cock sucking orifice ! Can't even distinguish between a " soldier " as YOU said in YOUR first post with YOUR poster of YOUR favorite band, and a S-A-I-L-O-R HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No wonder YOU get along with LYING Lube Wide Ass so well and WK for him all the time ! Keep picking his dingleberries, FLUFFER, in the HEB parking lots AND ANYWHERE ELSE HE COMMANDS YOU TO PICK THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 03-12-2018, 05:29 PM   #58
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

Speaking of Planned parenthood. Do you notice they never mention anything about the fact that they only do a little over 30% of the abortions and prevent more than they do. With only 11% of there services being abortions, how hard is it for conservatives to grasp the benefits of having them around. Funny how they never go after the other nearly 70% of abortions performed.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:40 PM   #59
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Speaking of Planned Parenthood, if YOUR Momma / sister could have gotten off of her knees and back long enough behind the dumpster, SHE might have done society a favor when she found out that YOUR Daddy / brother had " knocked her up " again and ask them to give YOU the rusty coat hanger treatment ! And, with the love only an inbred Daddy / brother can express, he says about YOU that " The best part of him ran down the side of the dumpster when I pulled out of his Momma / sister's ASS " !
Old 03-12-2018, 05:44 PM   #60
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong AGAIN FLUFFER ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FRIGGEN DOOFUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But keep spewing shit out of YOUR cock sucking orifice ! Can't even distinguish between a " soldier " as YOU said in YOUR first post with YOUR poster of YOUR favorite band, and a S-A-I-L-O-R HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No wonder YOU get along with LYING Lube Wide Ass so well and WK for him all the time ! Keep picking his dingleberries, FLUFFER, in the HEB parking lots AND ANYWHERE ELSE HE COMMANDS YOU TO PICK THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am not the one that could not pick out the one wearing a sailors uniform. I guess IB had some cum in his eyes. Maybe you should have read my response to him or had enough sense to take a closer look at your poster before commenting. I see you are going for the technicality of you amosexuals liked to be called certain things just as IB did. But we both know that you were a baby blue marine .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women