Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2017, 01:53 PM   #1
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76
Default Honest Answers ONLY Please

This is for the Ladies. I see time and time again on yalls showcases, NO AA MEN. Or NO AA Under 35. Give me honest answers, please ladies, WHY yall specify dis.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 03:21 PM   #2
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

African American men over the age of 34-40 tend to be more respectful, have more care in the way they speak to a woman and tend to not attempt to negotiate over prices.
Guest062317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:34 PM   #3
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I can only speak for myself. I've met gentlemen of different races. I agree with SeasonedMuse in that most mature gentlemen know how to converse with a woman.
Quite honestly, most of the first communications I receive is via text. So if someone writes to me in shorthand, "yo, wassup bae" or "hru", its a pretty clear indication that I wouldn't be comfortable with the author.
Having said that, I can't tell what someone's race is in a text message. And I don't make assumptions because I have a blonde haired, blue eyed son who talks/texts the same way.
I have met a few young black gentlemen who were as polite, respectful, and kind as can be. I've encountered mature caucasian gentlemen who were rude, aggressive, disrespectful, and I refused to see them.
It's hurtful to see or hear "No AA", its best to find someone who has an open mind.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:43 PM   #4
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

I absolutely despise getting text messages with that crap, especially when I specify no texting.
Most look at pics that are hot and for for the number and disregard every damn thing else that I spend time and mental energy on putting in an ad.
I do not segregate with races, EXCEPT with Middle Eastern. I just do not have an interest in them at all.
As long as I am treated with respect, talked to with a voice that is coherent instead of muffled like a dick lodged down a throat and not haggled...I will fuck the socks off anyone
Old 01-23-2017, 10:12 PM   #5
stellix
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse View Post
I absolutely despise getting text messages with that crap, especially when I specify no texting.
Most look at pics that are hot and for for the number and disregard every damn thing else that I spend time and mental energy on putting in an ad.
I do not segregate with races, EXCEPT with Middle Eastern. I just do not have an interest in them at all.
As long as I am treated with respect, talked to with a voice that is coherent instead of muffled like a dick lodged down a throat and not haggled...I will fuck the socks off anyone
I've been wondering were my socks went!!
stellix is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 03:03 PM   #6
DestinyBarbie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 382996
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont discriminate as far as race
But
I agree young black men are more likely to rob u...set u up...negotiating prices ...be rude and agressive but it is not just them it is just more likely. ..
On the flip side young black men LOVE to "ball out" and "plurge" and want u to know they can afford u ...they feel they have a point to prove!
Rappers plurge on cars and houses and jewelry
Thugs at the strip club or regular club whatever they go in throwing hella money TO PROVE A POINT. BLACK MEN LOVE TO SHOW OFF WHAT THEY HAVE AND BRAG ABOUT IT and i definitely dont mind it ...
People who dont see black men at all i understand the safety factor completely but as far as money (idk if its because im black myself) they always pay will if im not satisfied with payment i dont trip i let it be known it cant happen again and they show up with me.
I have only had ONE BLACK CLIENT who i was highly disappointed in all the way around worse experience ever
DestinyBarbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 03:00 PM   #7
MissScarlettD
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 349256
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with all my ladies above. 99% of the time I will not see an A.A. man under 45 because anytime Ive ever had any drama with an A.A. they have been under 40. I also tend to shy away from ANY guy under 35. Every provider has their own personal reasons but as you can see its all pretty much the same reasons.
MissScarlettD is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 07:16 PM   #8
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

Stellix, I think your socks are under the bed at Days Inn babe! Lmao, you my friend, are a dork!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women