Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161106
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2016, 04:21 PM   #1
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33
Default Ladies, serious question.

I've had this question and a couple of new guys asked me this also, sometimes we see for example, a posted hourly rate, then there's a rate listed in a review, a rate listed on P411 and a rate listed on BP...and all 4 hourly rates are different. Now, I'm a salesman by trade so I have no problem with going with the lowest published rate, HOWEVER, I do NOT wish to insult any lady or cause friction as most don't either.

What would be the best way without compromising security to both parties, to confirm the rate? I do not want to short anyone but at the same time, I along with everyone else, have budget concerns. I have no problem with confirming the rate but tell us the best way to communicate this to you. This is a way for all of us to learn without trying to be a cheapskate.

Thanks!
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:02 PM   #2
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

For myself, my website. No matter where I advertise, I always guide an interested gentleman to my website.
I don't offer specials or discounts (unless the gentleman has seen me several times, pre-2014). I can understand how a guy can be confused by different rates here and there.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:29 PM   #3
disizme2k16
Gaining Momentum

Guys always get confused when the little head does the thinking for the big head.. But it is a good question with a good answer.
disizme2k16 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:53 PM   #4
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Consistency is very important. Confusion is your enemy.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 06:10 PM   #5
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Just my 2 cents worth: on occasion only an hourly rate is posted and without a personal website to go to what's the preferred method of asking for multi hour discounts other than just coming right out and asking.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:02 PM   #6
Road Lizard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS View Post
Consistency is very important. Confusion is your enemy.

JaG

Thank you for the convoluted answer!

Just kidding! Don't ban me!!!
Old 12-15-2016, 07:11 PM   #7
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You're right

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyghost48 View Post
Just my 2 cents worth: on occasion only an hourly rate is posted and without a personal website to go to what's the preferred method of asking for multi hour discounts other than just coming right out and asking.
I'm sure other ladies will chime in with their take on this topic.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:26 AM   #8
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yeah RL has brought up a good topic . Sometimes you see an add here in provider listings. You look at the showcase and it might say $$$ hr . You look on P411 and it I have seen the same lady there as high as $$$$$ . Then you look at her reviews and see as low as $$ and so on . Now I'm really interested in the lady until I see the $$$$$ , not interested to much in the $$$ when I see $$ and $$.50 in her reviews . The problem is it's confusing and makes an approach awkward as hell . The ladies really need to think about consistency because there's no telling how much business they never even knew they missed because of the high ass price on p411 and even here . From what I've expereinced a very high % on p411 have a significantly higher price there so to me p411 is practically useless for booking .

P411 keeps jumping up in price in unreasonable increments , combined with the fact the ladies post higher prices there making it useless for booking has caused me to decide not to renew there when my membership expires . Who knows how many more guys feel the same way . The ladies are essentially reducing their own exposure because of this price structure and also crippling P411's booking ability . The more guys that catch on to this the more guys are going to give it up . I thought P411 was meant for safer booking , not price gouging . We have 4 providers listed on P411 for this market area and none even require p411 so what good is it for 150 bucks with all things above considered . I've never once been asked for any credential related to P411 and even when I tried to offer some to a lady she didn't want to see it LoL .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 08:47 AM   #9
kking34193
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 332803
My Bio Page

I have a rate on my eccie showcase but on the rest of my sites I donot have a price list I have the guy talk with me about that in private
kking34193 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:32 AM   #10
DestinyBarbie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 382996
My ECCIE Reviews

Me personally my rates are based on what u want and where we meet.
Typically i may say $ hour but if we meet at the studio ...that rate would not include tip...and rate of tip depends on not only what u want but what u smell like or look like if u are well groomed and smell nice it may be cheaper if u stink and have musty balls a provider is EXPECTING that you will make it worth it...and thus need to pay more money...outcall rates would be more because its inconvenient at times especially if u have a incall location.
I cant speak for everyone but i will say another reason maybe the clientele on each site...if i post on bp ... I can expect to get less than 300 so i would post rate less than that amount
If i post on upscale gentlemen sites (really upscale rich gentlemen) i definitely post what i think im worth.
Im not greedy im always open to negotiations but ANYTHING LESS THAN $ doesnt work for me.
As far as a solution...
My advice...whatever the lowest amount u saw go with it!!!if she posted it...she is willing to do it for that amount no matter where you saw the rates if it was posted its acceptable.
DestinyBarbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 10:34 AM   #11
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

Destiny, did you work for an agency at any point?
Guest062317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 10:53 AM   #12
Olmarstar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Need to be accurate.

Many times when the bill was a reasonable
Amount you are asked to review with a higher
Rate. When people do this it prices many out of the market.
Their money is made on the repeats and referrals.
Hard to get new customers when you are scared to call the first time.
And the nature of the business is so personal and most providers and
Hobbyist are so kind that no one wants to hurt the others feelings.
Olmarstar is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 10:29 PM   #13
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For me, I try to be very consistent in making sure my rates are the same any where I've posted. In My opinion girls who don't keep up with things as much are usually the ones who work quit often, post on any site they can find and are more for quantity of clientele rather than quality. More professional providers will keep up with or direct you to the right place. So there's no quoting and no confusion. Quality over Quantity!!!!!. I try to keep everything up to parr. Although sometimes spell check doesn't work in my favor. Lol
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 10:54 PM   #14
Road Lizard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
In My opinion girls who don't keep up with things as much are usually the ones who work quit often, post on any site they can find and are more for quantity of clientele rather than quality. More professional providers will keep up with or direct you to the right place. So there's no quoting and no confusion. Quality over Quantity!!!!!.
I shortened your response to get to the points I'd like to highlight...

I think a lot of times ladies don't update their information in the various places and I wanted to highlight that. I don't think any quality guy would ever want to short a woman for her time BUT no one wants to pay a dime more than they have to for anything, service or product, hobby world is not excluded.

There's a lot of good women here and I don't think any of the good guys would ever want to short them even a dollar, I know I wouldn't. But we do have to budget our funds so I will always go with the lowest rate I see, I have no problem with that. If there is a dispute though, I'd rather it be before the appointment time. Ladies, would it be considered rude to say and confirm the rate before the the appointment? This seems to be the reasonable response to make sure every one is on the same page and no one gets offended with the donation amount.

Can we agree on that point? If not, please point out what needs to be done.
Old 01-28-2017, 03:56 AM   #15
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

I would want the man to go to my showcase or my website to see what my rates are. Not old ass reviews, as some will do.

Sometimes I will throw a special out, which does not happen very much. If I do such a thing, the dates of said special are on the ad. Some guys try to pull the wool after the date and still try to get away with a cheaper rate. That will chap my ass.

Riley, I am with you on quality over quantity all the way.

The fact that the hobby used to be an afforded luxury has been pissed into the wind.
Yes, there are cheaper rates, but the cheaper are ran through more frequently in my book
Guest062317-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women