Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47512
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2019, 11:46 AM   #8521
gnadfly
Account Disabled

High school football is on the decline. I would not quite say the NFL is dying out but it doesn't look good.

So they're were two trades yesterday involving the Texans and rosters haven't been finalized yet.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 12:05 PM   #8522
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

As long as guys are willing to sacrifice their bodies for millions of dollars there will be people willing to pay to watch them. Just look at the reaction to Andrew Luck's retirement by Indy fans. They had no respect for him making an incredibly agonizing decision to do what was right for himself and his family. I don't think the NFL is going anywhere any time soon.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 12:07 PM   #8523
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by thimbleguy View Post
Don't need super real talent to dribble a ball at the end of the court and shoot a point.

Oh, so that's what make the WNBA so incredibly successful. I thought it was the hot lesbians.
Old 09-02-2019, 11:53 AM   #8524
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Oh, so that's what make the WNBA so incredibly successful. I thought it was the hot lesbians.
Who are some of the ‘hot’ ones? I don’t follow the sport but last I knew, yes, their ranks had many girls into girls but do not recall any I would consider hot. Just curious
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 02:09 PM   #8525
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Who are some of the ‘hot’ ones? I don’t follow the sport but last I knew, yes, their ranks had many girls into girls but do not recall any I would consider hot. Just curious
Sorry, I neglected to use the sarcasm font....
Old 09-06-2019, 08:06 AM   #8526
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Texans vs Saints Monday night prediction

Saint 31 Texans 17

Drew Brees has a big day to Michael Thomas as the Texans fail to pressure Brees and it exposes the Texans Slow(JJo) and inexperienced(rookie 2nd round pick) secondary. Kamara runs well also as the Saints do whatevery they want with ease.

Watson plays ok but can't sustain a one dimensional attack and the Texans can't keep pace with the Saints O.

I haven't seen Watson as the star he is being made out to be "yet". I hope he blossoms as a pro as he will have too to have a good season for the Crazy Kirby Crew! McNuttless Jr and BO'B don't have the brain power to be successful. It starts at the top, McNuttless Jr fills his daddy's inept shoes and the Texans continue to lose!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 12:38 PM   #8527
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Texans vs Saints Monday night prediction

Saint 31 Texans 17

Drew Brees has a big day to Michael Thomas as the Texans fail to pressure Brees and it exposes the Texans Slow(JJo) and inexperienced(rookie 2nd round pick) secondary. Kamara runs well also as the Saints do whatevery they want with ease.

Watson plays ok but can't sustain a one dimensional attack and the Texans can't keep pace with the Saints O.

I haven't seen Watson as the star he is being made out to be "yet". I hope he blossoms as a pro as he will have too to have a good season for the Crazy Kirby Crew! McNuttless Jr and BO'B don't have the brain power to be successful. It starts at the top, McNuttless Jr fills his daddy's inept shoes and the Texans continue to lose!!!

Watson has the talent in my opinion. 65 sacks last year is his biggest problem. Hopefully it's not in his head the way it got in Carr's head.
They've spent a ton of draft capital on the O-line. Not just in the Tunsil trade but in draft picks that they've recently shipped elsewhere. They've acquired some expensive young talent in the last couple of years and haven't been able to develop it. That falls squarely on the shoulders of Mike Devlin the O-line coach and ultimately BoB.

Tunsil is a huge upgrade but this line and this line looks better on paper but, like any O-line, they will need some time to build chemistry. More than any other position group those five guys have to be able to play in unison. They have to learn each other's strengths and weaknesses, their tendencies, they need to know the responsibilities of each of the other four guys on every play. It takes time to build that. The bigger problem is that Mike Devlin doesn't seem to be able to coach it along either.
If they can establish some a running game with 2nd string talent it will help keep Watson on his feet. The mean sacks in 2018 was 40. They need to keep Watson at or below that number. An improvement of 1.5 per game.
Old 09-07-2019, 03:01 AM   #8528
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Sorry, I neglected to use the sarcasm font....
Lol now it makes sense!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 09:38 AM   #8529
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Raiders void AB's guaranteed money. How? It's supposedly "guaranteed." In a most surprising move, he's not on any of my fantasy football rosters.

Carlos Hyde is being pick up. I don't think he's an answer. What happened to Lamar Miller?
Old 09-07-2019, 10:45 AM   #8530
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Lamar Miller is out for the season with injury.

The Texans bad decisions are coming back to haunt them. In 2014 they took Clowney instead of Khalil Mack in the first and Xavier Su'a-Filo instead of JimmyG. The result is that neither are still on the team, they gave up Clowney for basically nothing and to get a QB they had to give up a 1st and a 2nd.

When it came time to pay Duane Brown it turned ugly and he is gone and it cost 2 1st and a 2nd to correct that mistake.

Texans did not want to pay A.J. Bouye and they still have not replaced him.

The Texans can't keep giving up this much draft capital to correct their mistakes and expect to make progress. It is clear they are all in on this year. The next few years it will be hard for them to address needs.

Excellent article by Brian T. Smith in the Chron about Jack Easterby and how he is changing the Texans. Let's see how it goes. I still think that BoB's play calling is so A-B-C that the good teams have no trouble stopping them and this year is loaded with very good teams.

If this team goes 8-8 or 9-7 and doesn't win the division it will be interesting to see what Easterby does.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 11:08 AM   #8531
Daddio
Valued Poster

Should the Texans bring the Antonio Brown circus to town? Normally I would say hell no but since we don’t have any draft picks next year and we have money this year why not. To have Nuke, AB, Fuller, Coutee, and Stills would be pretty scary for opponents to face.

If BO’B is man enough, and can coach him up, pull the trigger and get AB.

McNuttless is too stupid to do this. The Texans would rather use draft picks to trade for AB. Lol.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:55 PM   #8532
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Should the Texans bring the Antonio Brown circus to town? Normally I would say hell no but since we don’t have any draft picks next year and we have money this year why not. To have Nuke, AB, Fuller, Coutee, and Stills would be pretty scary for opponents to face.

If BO’B is man enough, and can coach him up, pull the trigger and get AB.

McNuttless is too stupid to do this. The Texans would rather use draft picks to trade for AB. Lol.
AB would have been the newest shit show on Kirby. Doesnt matter because The Patriots got him. They ain't scared because Belichick don't play. AB will fall in line with the NE way and contribute or he'll be gone. They've taken chances on talented players in the past who weren't the best locker room guys. Some got the message and were really successful there, some didnt have time for the door to hit them in the ass on the way out.
The Texans are incapable of building that kind of culture. That requires leadership.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:55 PM   #8533
gnadfly
Account Disabled

It requires a meaningful chance to win a Superbowl. You won't have that with the Texans.

The speed at which AB signed with the Patriots is suspect. The NFL front office will investigate. But I've got Brady on my roster.

With the number of trades we just had how much salary cap is available now? We won't have to pay number 1 draft picks for a few years.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:33 PM   #8534
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

They actually gained cap space. 28 million now. It was 24 million. Clowney is 7 million dead money but he would have accounted for 16 million if he had stayed.

Cap space for next year is 68 million. Since they've squandered the draft picks they'll have to be smart with the cap money. Watt has 1 more year on his contract.

Mercilus, J. Jo and Lamar Miller are the only big names not under contract next year. I expect J. Jo and Miller won't get big contracts. Mercilus deserves to get paid. They're actually in decent shape to build the team in FA. THEY JUST NEED A GM!
Old 09-08-2019, 11:49 AM   #8535
Daddio
Valued Poster

The Texans are trying to be Patriots South, attempting to get the Pats GM previously but failing miserably. But they lack the leadership or balls and especially lack the smarts to bring in AB. AB would have made the Texan leadership his bitches. Everybody knows not to fuck with Belecek or Brady. But BO’B and McNuttless jr would have made the AB circus comical. Well said Boardman.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women