Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2012, 12:51 PM   #16
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Season One - Episode Two - The Whales are organizing

From the diary of Captain Ahab - Yushin Maru 2

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......

It is a great day for hunting whales. I have a large pod on my sonar in Coed and am going in for the kill. The harpoon gun is primed and ready. I have instructed the research team to ready the laboratory ship for some sperm whales. I love harpooning sperm whales. I hear that a 1000 japanese can live off of one sperm whale for a whole year (depending on how thin you slice them).

We are coming up on the pod of sperm whales. They are not difficult to find. They make so much noise and displace enough water that you have to be deaf and blind not to find them. I see some fucktards circling around the pod of sperm whales. I will wait my turn to harpoon one or three (strictly for research depending how thin you slice them).

I am witnessing a sad occurrence. the fucktards circling the pod of sperm whales are not going in for a kill. They are frolicking with the pod in Coed. I am going to maneuver in amongst them and see if I can pick off one of the cow herd.

I am ready to sinck some fucktards around here. I cannot believe what just happened. I went in among the pod to size up the herd (damn they are big). When the fucktards saw me preparing my harpoon for this really big white sperm whale (I will refer to her as Migaloo for future reference), the fucktards started getting in the way of my shot. Migaloo is a behemoth. I will re-adjust and attempt a shot.

I am effectively blocked by the whale blockers. They have complained to the local authorities about my aggresive tactics, and I have been recalled to port. I will not forget their antics. More, I will not forget Migaloo. There are a lot of hungry people in Japan.

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .

As the narrator of this epic melodrama, I want it known that I appreciate the assistance of the Sea Shepherds in preventing a travesty in Coed. The harpooning of fat sperm whales should never been done out on the open board.......ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:11 PM   #17
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Shouldn't this thread be called 'Fat hooker wars'...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:15 PM   #18
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Where is the fun in that?
Old 06-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #19
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh plenty of fun...some have trouble reading between the lines
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #20
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

that is half the fun........I know it is temporary while they figure out how to respond.......but.......do you'll hear the peace and quiet?
Old 06-27-2012, 02:17 PM   #21
lesbianbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Where is greenpeace? Shouldnt someone get their boat between DH's speargun and the Whales? I guess greenpeace wont get involved since there are so damn many of them

Now watch the video damnit
lesbianbob is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:27 PM   #22
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianbob View Post
Where is greenpiece? Shouldnt someone get their boat between DH's speargun and the Whales? I guess greenpiece wont get involved since there are so damn many of them

Now watch the video damnit
I fixed that for you, lezbobob........I thinck your video should be required watching for the masses.........and to be accurate, I am adamantly opposed to spearing the fat sperm whales........the environmental impact alone could be too much for the board.

In answer to your "greenpiece" question.......they are off chasing spinner bait.......ijs.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #23
GentlemanTexan
Valued Poster

This should be one whale of a tale. And hopefully it will answer such elusive questions such as what happens old whales? Will whales really swallow you? And do whales smell fishy? But, the biggest question of all, which is better to hunt, a sperm whale or a humpback whale?
GentlemanTexan is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:40 PM   #24
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

GT, those are some very astute questions.......we will get to the bottom of this whaling enterprise and hopefully answer all of your questions.

It occurs to me that I still have that language translator from the Joanie experiment.......I wonder if it works on sperm whales?
Old 06-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #25
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

It occurs to me that the only reason these massive pods keep coming around is because some idiots keep feeding them...
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:08 PM   #26
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I have hacked into a news feed from a CSPERM camera crew doing a news report in ISO. I am working on breaking the code now.......many thancks to lezbobob for the heads up on this one.

We couldn't bring you fucktards/hooktards/modtards this up to date live melodrama without the valued contributions of the masses.......ty
Old 06-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #27
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=GentlemanTexan;2851331]This should be one whale of a tale. And hopefully it will answer such elusive questions such as

what happens old whales?
Depends on the type of whale. Humpbacks live about 125 years. Gray whales live 30 to 60 years. Blue whales live between 80-90 years. Fin whales about 85 years. Minke whales 40-50 years. The sperm whale about 75 years.
The life expectancy of a killer whale in the wild is 50 - 60 years for males, and up to 90 years for females, however, killer whales in captivity live less than 30 years.

Will whales really swallow you?
While some accidents have occurred with Killer Whales in captivity, there isn’t any record of a killer whale attacking a human.

And do whales smell fishy?
Whales are cetaceans which belong to the order Delphinidae. This means that they are “Dolphins” regardless the word “whale” is in its name.

Being that they are non a "fish" , then I think your answer is NO.

But, the biggest question of all, which is better to hunt, a sperm whale or a humpback whale?
Which ever one floats your boat!

Next......
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #28
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Oh plenty of fun...some have trouble reading between the lines

I'm pretty sure, ANY ONE can see what DA mean DH is doing.
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #29
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

hmmmmmm something here smells fishy.......I will have to look into that......ijs.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #30
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Whale Wars - Season One - Episode Three - Pounding the Fat Sperm Whale

News Flash: We have just finished breaking the code to a news feed for CSPERM

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ........................

This is Big Spuncky reporting for CSPERM SHMB News.

I am flying over the scene of some recent sperm whale sightings. I am hovering over the Houston Forum in a MD-500 fast moving helicoptor.

It is difficult to describe the scene I have just witnessed below. But, as your faithful chronicler, I will try.

A short while ago, my crack news team and I made a quiet entrance into the Houston Forum (as quiet as you can be in a helicoptor) to observe this fat sperm whale phenomenon that has occured. the sight that we witnessed was amazing to behold. We noticed a large whaler casting his net into the water. At first we did not understand what he was doing. I always thought Whaling ships were supposed to harpoon the fat sperm whales. This Whaler did not even have a harpoon. What it did have was a massive crane set in the midship area. This crane was attached to the large net. After a moment, we were able to glimps a large sperm whale move up to the side of the Whaler. The fat sperm whale moved into the net. Then amazingly, the net was lifted up into the whaler and the big fat sperm whale was like a fish out of water flopping around on the Whaler poop deck. The strain on the crane was horrendous. I thought for sure it would capsize the Whaler. But, it became very apparent that this Whaler was a seasoned fat sperm whale hunter. I am instructing my pilot to move around to the front of the Whaler to see who it is...........there it is. I see it. The LezboBob Barker. I am including an attachement of the video we shot. I see a Pulitzer in my future.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...a-whale-165318

Sadly, we ran out of film before the dismount. it was at least an 8. I will add that the Whaler did do a catch and release. The big fat sperm whale did not look any worse for the wear.

This is your roving SHMB reporter, BS.

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ........................

I want to thanck the IT department for getting this footage to us so quickly.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women