Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who will win the Game of Thrones
Jon "the king of the north" Snow 5 17.86%
Daenarys "breaker of chains" Targaryen 5 17.86%
Cersei "the queen" Lannister-Baratheon 3 10.71%
Gendry "the bastard" Baratheon 2 7.14%
Jamie "king slayer" Lannister 0 0%
Sanza "the lady of Winterfell" Stark-Lannister-Bolton 1 3.57%
Arya "killer" Stark 3 10.71%
The Winter "old blue eyes" King 2 7.14%
Bran "the three-eyed raven" Stark 1 3.57%
Tyrion "the imp" Lannister 3 10.71%
None of the above 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2019, 08:21 AM   #91
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The Night King and the walkers have been destroyed is as much of a Disney ending as could be hoped for.

2 episodes left. Bring on the Hound and the Mountain.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 08:10 PM   #92
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

from the looks of it, seems that the children of the forest didn't play much of a role in the battle. I do not think they are extinct as some people think.

read some of the spoilers for the upcoming episodes. I won't ruin it for everyone by squealing.

the leak claims are interesting.

oh btw, apparently there is more than one dragon.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:07 PM   #93
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
from the looks of it, seems that the children of the forest didn't play much of a role in the battle. I do not think they are extinct as some people think.

read some of the spoilers for the upcoming episodes. I won't ruin it for everyone by squealing.

the leak claims are interesting.

oh btw, apparently there is more than one dragon.
Now where would another Dragon suddenly come from, unless the one that Got shot down really didn’t drown.

Dany is pretty stupid in the way she uses them anyway. She ain’t exactly a military genius.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:12 PM   #94
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Now where would another Dragon suddenly come from, unless the one that Got shot down really didn’t drown.

Dany is pretty stupid in the way she uses them anyway. She ain’t exactly a military genius.

the dragons are asexual (meaning they can change gender under certain conditions and lay eggs)

the one remaining dragon, Drogon disappears in season 5. fan speculation says that this one had babies.
Old 05-10-2019, 09:22 PM   #95
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

There's a rumor that Nymeria is the leader of a pack of 500.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 06:59 PM   #96
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
the dragons are asexual (meaning they can change gender under certain conditions and lay eggs)

the one remaining dragon, Drogon disappears in season 5. fan speculation says that this one had babies.
we'll be finding out about more Dragons later tonight. oddly, i haven't seen much in terms of the rumor mill on more Dragons appearing.

i do expect more Dragons since only one remains and they need their abilities to win.

Arya and Sandor team up to get to Cerci which brings on the Clegane Bowl.both Sandor and Gregor die. Jamie intends to betray Cerci but can't, Arya defeats him then uses his face to get to Cerci. Arya survives.

i say Danny defeats Cerci but becomes unstable in doing so, in large part due to Cerci killing Missandei. Aegon ends up killing Danny and takes the Throne, Sansa becomes Queen of the North.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 07:27 PM   #97
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Jamie intends to betray Cerci but can't, Arya defeats him then uses his face to get to Cerci. Arya survives.

if arya kills Cerci using Jamie's face, that means arya kills jamie.
Old 05-12-2019, 07:33 PM   #98
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
if arya kills Cerci using Jamie's face, that means arya kills jamie.

yes, it does.
Old 05-12-2019, 09:18 PM   #99
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Just finished watching.

Since we did not see Jaimie and Cerci actually die, they might not be dead.

As for Daenerys, she just made the “mad King” look like an amateur when it comes to killing people in mass quantities. Jon can’t be happy.

The final will be Jon against Dany.
Old 05-12-2019, 09:28 PM   #100
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Just finished watching.

As for Daenerys, she just made the “mad King” look like an amateur when it comes to killing people in mass quantities. Jon can’t be happy.

Well we will list them as MIA for now. Sandor as we now know .. (SPOILER ALERT!) stopped Arya from my theory as the one who kills Cerci.

The Clegane Bowl was anti-climatic but the ending was not a surprise.

Aegon Targaryen will be King of the Seven Kingdoms.
Old 05-13-2019, 06:23 AM   #101
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just finished watching.

All true.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:47 AM   #102
oeb11
Valued Poster

Game of Thrones: Lena Headey reacts to that King's Landing battle ending

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ga...ing/ar-AABhGcw
The queen is dead.
Cersei Lannister perished in the penultimate episode of HBO’s Game of Thrones, crushed in the Red Keep’s cellar as the structure collapsed under the bombardment Daenerys’ dragon attack. The ruthless and uncompromising survivalist died while embracing her brother and lover Jaime Lannister, crushed by the collapse of a building that was the symbol of her power. Cersei managed to outwit her enemies time and time again on the acclaimed drama series. Yet each brutal maneuver that bought her a bit more time or power also cost her allies until the queen was alone and overrun.
Actress Lena Headey spoke to EW about the character’s final moments. Many members of the show’s cast have improved over the years, but Headey has been winning raves from critics from the very start — since the early episodes of season 1 Headey has perfectly delivered Cersei’s uniquely toxic mix of pride, vindictiveness, impatience, cunning, and spite. Given Cersei’s long list of murderous sins, the character by all rights should be considered GoT’s outright villain. Yet thanks to the show’s textured writing and Headey’s delivery, Cersei has never been anything less than a fully realized character.
“She starts off in this final season trapped in a web of her own making, as is usual with Cersei,” Headey says. “She’s desperately unhappy and everything that’s happened becomes more real than it ever has for her. She starts to lose control of the situation. She’s destroyed every good alliance, connection, love in her life — she was always destined to be alone. And until the very, very last minute, she is, as ever, in denial of what’s actually happening.”
As Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) attacks King’s Landing, Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) abandons his friend and newfound lover Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) to return to his twin sister in her hour of greatest emotional need. He kills Euron Greyjoy (Pilou Asbeck) and tries to lead her to safety through a secret passage. When they discover the passage is blocked, he comforts Cersei as they wait for the inevitable.
Headey says her reaction that final scene was “mixed” at first. “I wanted her to have some big piece or fight with somebody,” she says.
But then the actress talked over the scene with Coster-Waldau and came around to appreciating Cersei’s final moments. “The more we talked about it the more it seemed like the perfect end for her,” Headey says. “They came into the world together and now they leave together.”
“I think the important thing is that Jaime had a chance at freedom [with Brienne] and finally liberated himself from Cersei, which I think the audience will be thrilled about,” Headey adds. “I think the biggest surprise is he came back for her. Cersei realizes just how she loves him and just how much he loves her. It’s the most authentic connection she’s ever had. Ultimately they belong together.”
In that last moment, staring at her brother, waiting for the end, Headey says, “It’s maybe the first time that Cersei has been at peace.”
When filming those last scenes, Headey says she was surprised by Coster-Waldau’s sentimentality. “I told Nikolaj, ‘I’ve never seen you so sweet and sentimental.’ And he’s all, ‘What’s happening to me?’ We kept cuddling going ‘I love you.’ It was weird. There’s a sense of loss that nothing like this will ever happen again. There was a great sense of grief and an enormous amount of gratitude going on.”
Otherwise, Headey recalls her last day on set as “walking up and down the stairs 20,000 times” to the cellar, and “a lot of crying.” Showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss gave her and Coster-Waldau “these lovely frames and lovely messages” (though, in terms of props from the show, the actress says she’s “still coveting Ser Donto’s fool’s hat from season 3”).
Asked about her favorite Cersei scenes across her long list of standout moments, Headey chose a few. “I had a lot of great ones — that one with Mark Addy [Robert Baratheon] back in the first season,” she says. “Those early scenes with Tyrion where you saw their relationship develop. The stuff with Sophie early on. Everything that shaped these characters. The scene where she tells her father that her and Jaime were lovers. We had some great stuff. I love the juicy dark emotional moments.”

I agreed with JS - Cersei and Jamie might have survived - until this interview came out this am
likely both dead - unless setting up a plot twist.
Danaerys' motivation to fry the city is unclear to me - Bells were ringing - she had won- why do it. ?
A weak plot point.
Or, a set-up precedent for conflict between her and Jon (aegon).

Next Sunday will tell - this is probably the ultimate soap opera ever made so far.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 08:16 AM   #103
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Since we did not see Jaimie and Cerci actually die, they might not be dead. Very good point they may get away ?
Jon Snow gonna kill blondie for going crazy ??????????
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 06:09 PM   #104
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Game of Thrones: Lena Headey reacts to that King's Landing battle ending

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ga...ing/ar-AABhGcw
The queen is dead.
Cersei Lannister perished in the penultimate episode of HBO’s Game of Thrones, crushed in the Red Keep’s cellar as the structure collapsed under the bombardment Daenerys’ dragon attack. The ruthless and uncompromising survivalist died while embracing her brother and lover Jaime Lannister, crushed by the collapse of a building that was the symbol of her power. Cersei managed to outwit her enemies time and time again on the acclaimed drama series. Yet each brutal maneuver that bought her a bit more time or power also cost her allies until the queen was alone and overrun.
Actress Lena Headey spoke to EW about the character’s final moments. Many members of the show’s cast have improved over the years, but Headey has been winning raves from critics from the very start — since the early episodes of season 1 Headey has perfectly delivered Cersei’s uniquely toxic mix of pride, vindictiveness, impatience, cunning, and spite. Given Cersei’s long list of murderous sins, the character by all rights should be considered GoT’s outright villain. Yet thanks to the show’s textured writing and Headey’s delivery, Cersei has never been anything less than a fully realized character.
“She starts off in this final season trapped in a web of her own making, as is usual with Cersei,” Headey says. “She’s desperately unhappy and everything that’s happened becomes more real than it ever has for her. She starts to lose control of the situation. She’s destroyed every good alliance, connection, love in her life — she was always destined to be alone. And until the very, very last minute, she is, as ever, in denial of what’s actually happening.”
As Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) attacks King’s Landing, Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) abandons his friend and newfound lover Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) to return to his twin sister in her hour of greatest emotional need. He kills Euron Greyjoy (Pilou Asbeck) and tries to lead her to safety through a secret passage. When they discover the passage is blocked, he comforts Cersei as they wait for the inevitable.
Headey says her reaction that final scene was “mixed” at first. “I wanted her to have some big piece or fight with somebody,” she says.
But then the actress talked over the scene with Coster-Waldau and came around to appreciating Cersei’s final moments. “The more we talked about it the more it seemed like the perfect end for her,” Headey says. “They came into the world together and now they leave together.”
“I think the important thing is that Jaime had a chance at freedom [with Brienne] and finally liberated himself from Cersei, which I think the audience will be thrilled about,” Headey adds. “I think the biggest surprise is he came back for her. Cersei realizes just how she loves him and just how much he loves her. It’s the most authentic connection she’s ever had. Ultimately they belong together.”
In that last moment, staring at her brother, waiting for the end, Headey says, “It’s maybe the first time that Cersei has been at peace.”
When filming those last scenes, Headey says she was surprised by Coster-Waldau’s sentimentality. “I told Nikolaj, ‘I’ve never seen you so sweet and sentimental.’ And he’s all, ‘What’s happening to me?’ We kept cuddling going ‘I love you.’ It was weird. There’s a sense of loss that nothing like this will ever happen again. There was a great sense of grief and an enormous amount of gratitude going on.”
Otherwise, Headey recalls her last day on set as “walking up and down the stairs 20,000 times” to the cellar, and “a lot of crying.” Showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss gave her and Coster-Waldau “these lovely frames and lovely messages” (though, in terms of props from the show, the actress says she’s “still coveting Ser Donto’s fool’s hat from season 3”).
Asked about her favorite Cersei scenes across her long list of standout moments, Headey chose a few. “I had a lot of great ones — that one with Mark Addy [Robert Baratheon] back in the first season,” she says. “Those early scenes with Tyrion where you saw their relationship develop. The stuff with Sophie early on. Everything that shaped these characters. The scene where she tells her father that her and Jaime were lovers. We had some great stuff. I love the juicy dark emotional moments.”

I agreed with JS - Cersei and Jamie might have survived - until this interview came out this am
likely both dead - unless setting up a plot twist.
Danaerys' motivation to fry the city is unclear to me - Bells were ringing - she had won- why do it. ?
A weak plot point.
Or, a set-up precedent for conflict between her and Jon (aegon).

Next Sunday will tell - this is probably the ultimate soap opera ever made so far.

Danny is the Mad Queen. it's part of both the backstory of House Targaryen and prophecy.
the Mad Queen could have been Cerci but i think that's unlikely now because she's dead.
it will be Danny and Aegon or possibly Arya will have to kill her to prevent her reign.

So ... how's Drogon gonna take that?

HMMMM!

Old 05-13-2019, 06:27 PM   #105
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Speaking of Dragon, does he ever run out of “fuel”?

Apparently not.

As for why Dany went on her Full Monty killing spree after the Bells rang, she figured it was a ploy to get her to drop her guard, even lead her into some kind of trap.

It was total war. Kinda like the US engaged in in 1945.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women