Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-14-2020, 03:43 PM   #781
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I don't think you are on track with this.
You can't have a Prez repeatedly for his whole term agitate,offend,and alienate whole segments of the populace (which Chump's acolytes love) and then suddenly pivot to being a policy wonk.

That's why I have said while some have rejoiced at his antics and his bedevilment of the left, now it will come back to bite him and his following.

Cause the left and the middle will vote him out.
Old 07-14-2020, 04:22 PM   #782
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
When Trump first announced he would hold his rally in Tulsa on the 99th anniversary of the Tulsa Race Massacre, Stephen Miller's White Nationalism agenda was on full display. That was flat out proof. That was no mistake. That was a motherfucking boot kick to the head of a specific population of American citizens.

As an American and a human being, I cannot support anyone who pulls that shit and then lies and claims they had no fucking idea. Get your head out of your chronically self victimization claiming ass and move the fuck to the USSR, they love that nationalism shit over there.

Trump was referred to as a "Cash Poor Client" by his realtor representing him when he agreed to rent his NY state property to Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi for about one hundred thousand dollars in 2009. reference: themoth.org The Dictators of Westchester County.
Gawd, perpetual victims like to ramble!
Everyday is just another day! Only a coincidence. Stop trying to sell sensationalized news! Americans arent buying it. Tulsa incident is one of the most exaggerated events in history! And please dont dig into the history of that event. You will learn who really started that event at the court house where it started! But spin history however you want!
Old 07-14-2020, 05:45 PM   #783
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Everyday is just another day! Only a coincidence. Stop trying to sell sensationalized news! Americans arent buying it. Tulsa incident is one of the most exaggerated events in history! And please dont dig into the history of that event. You will learn who really started that event at the court house where it started! But spin history however you want!

Fuck you winn dixie. On second thought, NOBODY ever wants to fuck you.
Old 07-14-2020, 08:45 PM   #784
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
Fxxk you winn dixie. On second thought, NOBODY ever wants to fuck you.
My My what manners we have. Check your inbox.
Old 07-14-2020, 11:12 PM   #785
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Quote:
I disagree. The Tulsa massacre, or incident, as you called it, was probably much worse than reported, as were hundreds of other atrocities committed against people of color and immigrants of all nationalities in this country. White privilege is overrated and overvalued.
Old 07-14-2020, 11:33 PM   #786
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
I disagree. The Tulsa massacre, or incident, as you called it, was probably much worse than reported, as were hundreds of other atrocities committed against people of color and immigrants of all nationalities in this country. White privilege is overrated and overvalued.
Not anything in your post is factual!

The Tulsa incident was way over sensationalized then and has grown to be a battle cry for the naive to buy into today.
White privilege? Wheres my check then? I wont hold my breathe nor care for your biased response!
Old 07-15-2020, 06:51 AM   #787
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
And yet, there was a race out in Calf that got little press.
The Calf 25th Congressional District. Mike Garcia flipped a seat that was voted blue in the 2018 midterm. In fact, Mr. Garcia is the first Rep to flip a seat held by a Dem since 1998. I don't think the election will be a referendum on Trump. I think it will come down to policies. And I think that race in Calf showed it. Of course, there will be folks who will vote because of their dislike of Trump. That's a given.
Actually there was a great deal of coverage of this special election.

You do realize that the seat in California that flipped from red to blue in the recent special election had been solid red for many years prior to the 2018 victory of Katie Hill. No surprise that Garcia won, especially when you understand why Hill left her seat.

If the race comes down to policies, Trump loses. His rambling, almost incoherent, "speech" in the Rose Garden yesterday will not help. Many mis-statements of the truth. His "policy" concerning the coronavirus and the George Floyd killing have really hurt him. That is fact. I will say it once more -- his approval rating is in the -15% range and Biden leads Trump by around 8% nationally. If Trump does not close that gap significantly by election day, he loses. Polls might be off to a slight degree but they won't be that wrong.
Old 07-15-2020, 07:47 AM   #788
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Your aggressive postings are fraught with terror, WinnDixie. Stick to truth and facts, please. As often as the hard right claims history is biased against today’s reality, youre incapable of conceiving it might be just as biased in favor of the ruling class’ version of it. Just like your intentional efforts to dredge up the sins of the past by changing your ID photo to the Confederate Battle Flag. What’s your purpose for that? Are you trying to show your fellow Trumpists what a big man you are or is there something darker — or should I say lighter — at play?

Trump’s audience is truly down to the Kool-Aid drinkers, as CNN’s Jim Acosta observed yesterday after Trump lost it in the Rose Garden.

Wear a mask!
Old 07-15-2020, 10:08 AM   #789
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm waiting for the commercial coming out that will show,for example, Seattle,Washington - what the Biden Presidency will look like. I can see it now - 911 operator what is your problem? - caller - I've been robbed - 911 operator - hold on - I'll send a social worker to help you out but stay safe out there. This is why I'm not worried about Trump being re-elected.

PS - Yes, I know Biden does not support that but the progressives do and Biden is gonna have kowtow to them to get their vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Actually there was a great deal of coverage of this special election.

You do realize that the seat in California that flipped from red to blue in the recent special election had been solid red for many years prior to the 2018 victory of Katie Hill. No surprise that Garcia won, especially when you understand why Hill left her seat.

If the race comes down to policies, Trump loses. His rambling, almost incoherent, "speech" in the Rose Garden yesterday will not help. Many mis-statements of the truth. His "policy" concerning the coronavirus and the George Floyd killing have really hurt him. That is fact. I will say it once more -- his approval rating is in the -15% range and Biden leads Trump by around 8% nationally. If Trump does not close that gap significantly by election day, he loses. Polls might be off to a slight degree but they won't be that wrong.
Old 07-15-2020, 10:57 AM   #790
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Your aggressive postings are fraught with terror, WinnDixie. Stick to truth and facts, please. As often as the hard right claims history is biased against today’s reality, youre incapable of conceiving it might be just as biased in favor of the ruling class’ version of it. Just like your intentional efforts to dredge up the sins of the past by changing your ID photo to the Confederate Battle Flag. What’s your purpose for that? Are you trying to show your fellow Trumpists what a big man you are or is there something darker — or should I say lighter — at play?

Trump’s audience is truly down to the Kool-Aid drinkers, as CNN’s Jim Acosta observed yesterday after Trump lost it in the Rose Garden.

Wear a mask!
I do stick with facts! But it seems you only want to listen to the re-written history by the pc crowd.
There is no mass grave site in Tulsa! That was sensationalized news by the weak handed folks! Expanded upon thru the years! Again the whole thing was started at the court house by rioters and looters! Kinda like in todays time.
Old 07-15-2020, 11:01 AM   #791
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:

Wear a mask!
The Confederate battle flag has nothing to do with race! Its a Southern way of life . Where all lives matter. I proudly have the Confederate and U.S. flag flying in my yard!
Southern heritage is a clean, God fearing way of life!
Old 07-15-2020, 06:25 PM   #792
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Do tell, sir! I’m a proud son of the South myself but not a fan of the Confederacy, David Duke, George Wallace or those who still ascribe to white supremacy. If you don’t understand why Confederate battle flags are offensive to so many now, then you never will. We need to let this go. This country has bigger fish to fry. Be safe out there!
Old 07-16-2020, 06:58 AM   #793
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I'm waiting for the commercial coming out that will show,for example, Seattle,Washington - what the Biden Presidency will look like. I can see it now - 911 operator what is your problem? - caller - I've been robbed - 911 operator - hold on - I'll send a social worker to help you out but stay safe out there. This is why I'm not worried about Trump being re-elected.

PS - Yes, I know Biden does not support that but the progressives do and Biden is gonna have kowtow to them to get their vote.
Unlike Trump who will rely on his own opinion and reject opinions of others more competent than him in a given field, Biden will accept input from any and all sources. And that includes Republican opinions.

Biden doesn't have to kowtow to any specific Democratic voter, progressive or otherwise. They won't vote for Trump. They will either stay home or vote for Biden.

I remember very well your opinion on the 2018 House race. Up until just about election day, you were absolutely positive that Republicans would retain control of the House despite all polls showing Democrats +8.5% in polls at the national level for the House vote. At the last moment you said that Democrats would likely take control. Democrats are currently +9% in polls. Biden is around +9% over Trump in the polls at a national level.

That is why you should worry about Trump being reelected. You can point to a single issue and believe that that alone will be the tipping point to favor Trump. Has not seemed to be that way so far.

If Trump is -8% on election day, he loses.
Old 07-16-2020, 07:45 AM   #794
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
The Confederate battle flag has nothing to do with race! Its a Southern way of life . Where all lives matter. I proudly have the Confederate and U.S. flag flying in my yard!
Southern heritage is a clean, God fearing way of life!

Spoken by an old white curmudgeon on a hooker board. A bit of irony. Lolz
Old 07-16-2020, 03:03 PM   #795
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

That's correct. I did think that Congress would keep to the R's. I was half right as we kept the Senate.

Actually, it's 5 percent now for Biden over Trump. I'm looking at Rasmussen. Came out yesterday. No, I'm not worried now. I'll wait till October to worry if it comes down to a 10 percent lead - Biden over Trump. By then Biden should be out of the basement. Or not. Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Unlike Trump who will rely on his own opinion and reject opinions of others more competent than him in a given field, Biden will accept input from any and all sources. And that includes Republican opinions.

Biden doesn't have to kowtow to any specific Democratic voter, progressive or otherwise. They won't vote for Trump. They will either stay home or vote for Biden.

I remember very well your opinion on the 2018 House race. Up until just about election day, you were absolutely positive that Republicans would retain control of the House despite all polls showing Democrats +8.5% in polls at the national level for the House vote. At the last moment you said that Democrats would likely take control. Democrats are currently +9% in polls. Biden is around +9% over Trump in the polls at a national level.

That is why you should worry about Trump being reelected. You can point to a single issue and believe that that alone will be the tipping point to favor Trump. Has not seemed to be that way so far.

If Trump is -8% on election day, he loses.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women