Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > The Sandbox-West Texas
The Sandbox-West Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160685
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
dirtyoldmanelpaso
Registered Member

Default Tattoos are not sexy. Period.

Okay, who keeps telling otherwise beautiful women that they would look even better of they have tattoos all over their body?
I am sorry, but when looking at profiles, if the first thing I see is a giant tattoo crawling all over their body, then , nope, no way.

So, why is this considered sexy? I don't get it!
dirtyoldmanelpaso is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:10 PM   #2
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Different strokes for different folks DOMEP. That's why you get to make a choice of who you see or don't see. Many gents like them. I don't mind an occasional one or two
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
txgntlmen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I can go either way but they have to be tasteful. But I would never suggest to a lady that she get one. Like Crypt said, different strokes. That is the beauty of the hobby, you only see who you want to see.
txgntlmen is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #4
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Obviously there will be a difference of a opinion. That goes without saying. I fall into the camp that absolutely loathes tattoos (and piercings). Even though we don't get our fair share of providers, I have passed on a few that have blown through town because of the amount of tats. I have a few buddies that love tats on a women. Variety. It just sucks that there are less and less and less non tatted, non pierced women out there. In the civilian world, for me, there is nothing worse than taking home a cutie from the bar, pulling off her shirt, and finding a ton of tats on her side, back, or shoulders. Blah.
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:48 PM   #5
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I personaly love tats on a provider but it really doesnt matter to me either way. I have noticed from people 40yrs old and below either love tats or dont care one way or the other people over 40 either dont like them or perfer limited tats im not speaking for everyone because there are exceptions but this is what i have seen. I can say this the worlds best stripper slide that I have ever recieved was from a provider with a pierced kitty.
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
charlotteEH
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 112972
My ECCIE Reviews

All I can say is this... My tats are an extension of who I am. But I also firmly believe that they should be placed discriminately and all must have significant meaning. Lastly I have my tongued pierced but I think many a man would agree that this is a perk. Ultimately though I should think personality should come into play rather than body art. A woman's true beauty comes from the glow of her personality. Tats cannot change this. Just my two cents from a ladies perspective
charlotteEH is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #7
babarumraisin
Valued Poster

What it comes down to is this is why they make chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Especially when it comes to attracction. Some guys go nuts over stripper heels, some guys like stockings, this guy wants a girl who is shaved bald, that guy wants a full bush, you never know.
babarumraisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:39 PM   #8
BassSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Personally, i like a girl with tats, as long as they are tasteful. The only piercing I don't like is a septum piercing. Other than that, play ball. Besides I have a few of each myself
BassSpike is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #9
jerryjeffy73
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I'm not a huge tat lover but on the right girl with the right look it can be really hot.

Check out Slave Guinevere's web-site from San Antonio, that lady has lots of ink but in my opinion she is as hot as it gets!
jerryjeffy73 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:30 PM   #10
dirtyoldmanelpaso
Registered Member

On a lot of the picts that the ladies use..the tats end up looking more like bruises than art...first thought I have a lot of times "Who beat the shit out of her?" Then I see it really is just a lovely skull with a snake coming out of it's mouth...
dirtyoldmanelpaso is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:47 PM   #11
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sir Jerry...

I want to thank you sooo much... for the lovely compliment... For me... my artwork is an extension of who I am... I have always been... Shall we say... lol... VERY CREATIVE... and I very much enjoy... expressing myself... through my clothes... make-up... hair... and yes... my body art....

I do agree... that some people do not take the time... to really THINK about body art... before rushing out to get it done... sigh... and that is a detrimental mistake... all of my tattooes were done by artists... with sterling reputations... and I spent quite a bit of time... selecting and designing the art on my body...

I am very proud of my heritage... and that is expressed... with the numerous shamrocks... celtic symbols... flowing up... and around my tiny body... Now... my pin up girl... Well, what can I say... She is just NAUGHTY as HELL.... Lol... and a very true representation... of who I am... as a person... and as a woman... I am simply... very comfortable... with my body... and my sensuality...as a desirable woman...

I love and adore men.... and I am not ashamed to say... that while I ALWAYS... dress for myself... I enjoy pleasing the men... in my care... and they very much appreciate... my dedication... to the care of my body... and to theirs...

Your mischievous slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #12
jerryjeffy73
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Sir Jerry...

I want to thank you sooo much... for the lovely compliment... For me... my artwork is an extension of who I am... I have always been... Shall we say... lol... VERY CREATIVE... and I very much enjoy... expressing myself... through my clothes... make-up... hair... and yes... my body art....

I do agree... that some people do not take the time... to really THINK about body art... before rushing out to get it done... sigh... and that is a detrimental mistake... all of my tattooes were done by artists... with sterling reputations... and I spent quite a bit of time... selecting and designing the art on my body...

I am very proud of my heritage... and that is expressed... with the numerous shamrocks... celtic symbols... flowing up... and around my tiny body... Now... my pin up girl... Well, what can I say... She is just NAUGHTY as HELL.... Lol... and a very true representation... of who I am... as a person... and as a woman... I am simply... very comfortable... with my body... and my sensuality...as a desirable woman...

I love and adore men.... and I am not ashamed to say... that while I ALWAYS... dress for myself... I enjoy pleasing the men... in my care... and they very much appreciate... my dedication... to the care of my body... and to theirs...

Your mischievous slave,

Guinevere
In my opinion the work on your body is art, not just random souvenirs from a drunken trip to Key West or Mexico.

Well done, well placed artwork on a beautiful body can be amazing to look at, you definitely fall into that category. I can't tell you how many times I've been to your web-site to look at your pics, you are incredibly sexy!
jerryjeffy73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #13
ShylaTWstTx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 313604
My ECCIE Reviews

I always wanted a tattoo and know what I would get but...can ever decide a great place to put it so....I am having the design put on a custom pair of boots that I can take off or put on whenever I like!

I have always said that when I am 50 I will probably be the only woman I know without a tattoo! WHo is gonna stand out then?

Shyla
Xoxoxxx

Ps- I am not in either camp on having an opinion about OTHER people having tattoos...I just dont care, it's your body do what you want with it
ShylaTWstTx is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:14 AM   #14
oneman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I don't mind one or two tats, I usually check to see if they have any tats. If they have a lot of tats, I pass on that one. So they have a picture of their baby's foot on them that has special meaning or they tat their kids name on their back, or they have a tat of a skull and snake picture on them. It isn't a big thing for me. I just can't see myself looking at someones's name on someone's skin and being impressed with it. I just can't spend any time looking at a skull and snake picture on someone. I wouldn't even spend any time looking at it if it was painted on canvas. It kind of distracts me away from looking at their skin.
oneman is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #15
Jennie Mae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 137795

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyla Tovar View Post
I always wanted a tattoo and know what I would get but...can ever decide a great place to put it so....I am having the design put on a custom pair of boots that I can take off or put on whenever I like!

I have always said that when I am 50 I will probably be the only woman I know without a tattoo! WHo is gonna stand out then?

Shyla
Xoxoxxx

Ps- I am not in either camp on having an opinion about OTHER people having tattoos...I just dont care, it's your body do what you want with it
Being the only woman you know without a tattoo at the age of 50 would be rather impressive...

But being the only woman without "baggage" at the age of 50? Now that would be some kind of awesome.

A girl can dream.
Jennie Mae is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women