Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2013, 01:38 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

They are either too stupid to understand or they chose to be ignorant. Neither is very good. Darwin would have a field day with these guys.

There are rights. They are enumerated in the Constitution for one thing. Another definition are natural rights. The ability to do anything you want unless it interferes with another human being. I can take off my clothes and run amuck through my property (MY PROPERTY) as long as I don't force someone to watch me. I cannot do the same thing in the city (except San Francisco). Sometimes it is understood. I have a right to self defense even when that would harm or kill someone else because that person has already violated my rights by attacking me. I am just using my right to return things to normal.

Healthcare does not come from nature. It requires a healthcare professional. Someone who has learned and trained to do what they do. It has cost them time and money to obtain those skills. In a normal society smart people would recognize that they have a right to be compensated for their time and money expended. Jefferson described slavery as someone feeling justified that they have a claim over the time of someone else. That pretty much describes Obamacare. The progressives are the new slavers. They think they have a right to force you to (if you're a doctor) treat patients beyond what you feel like doing. If you don't do what they want then you will be punished. Sounds just like slavery but with better clothes.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:51 AM   #17
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Read the Hippocratic Oath

One of the problems is that only health care professionals take it.

Most of the alleged "conservatives" here advise us to go back to the model of charity practiced by the Holy Roman Catholic Church in the Middel Ages. That worked out really well. The Church had amassed more money than God. Well, no biggie, the HRCC was busy making war, enforcing their strict "moral" and intellectual codes and expanding their influence, in a catholic sort of way, naturally. Not so much involved in following the charge to care for the widows and orphans or the sick and infirm.

Fortunately, gritsboy, Corneyhole and Glenna will be cared for and total or supplementary help provided them if needed. This was so 5 years ago when there was no Obamacare, too. The difference is that only those who could afford insurance premiums would have had to make up the difference. Will the care our heros receive be perfect and completely efficient? No. Will it give them immortality? No. Will it keep them from wasting away, rotting in pain in some filthy hole somewhere? I hope it will. Will it make them any less petty, selfish or greedy? HA! Fat chance, you can't fix craven.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:53 AM   #18
willdooit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Who is going to provide affordable health care? Not Obama, that's for sure.

Never said anything about obama, instead of have an intelligent conversation about the issue all you tea baggers spin it about Obama care. Thats the reason this country is in such a mess always about politics and not people.
willdooit is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:29 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
. I can take off my clothes and run amuck through my property (MY PROPERTY) as long as I don't force someone to watch me. I cannot do the same thing in the city (except San Francisco). .

That pretty much describes Obamacare. The progressives are the new slavers.

They think they have a right to force you to (if you're a doctor) treat patients beyond what you feel like doing. If you don't do what they want then you will be punished. Sounds just like slavery but with better clothes.
First off JD , you can't run around naked in your front yard for all to see you dumb SOB. Second it sounds like the progressives in San Fran are more free than you.

You had free healthcare before Obama and you never said a word. What Obamacare does is try and get people to actually pay for their healthcare. We have had the Death Panel discussiuon. You Tea Nuts are to dense to understand how all this is intertwined.

God I hope ya'll nominate Ted Cruz as your party's canidate.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:10 PM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

You really can't read can you or think. My front yard is measured in acres and my backyard (where I run amuck) is much larger. My nearest neighbor is on the other side of the highway and about a 1/3 of a mile away. I did not say anything about a front yard. You just made an ass out of yourself again.

You miss the point in SF. A progressive can run around naked but others have had their rights taken away NOT to watch Chewbacca run around naked. More people lost their rights than someone got new rights.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:40 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You really can't read can you or think. My front yard is measured in acres and my backyard (where I run amuck) is much larger. My nearest neighbor is on the other side of the highway and about a 1/3 of a mile away. I did not say anything about a front yard. You just made an ass out of yourself again.

You miss the point in SF. A progressive can run around naked but others have had their rights taken away NOT to watch Chewbacca run around naked. More people lost their rights than someone got new rights.

impressive ... your government (military) pension, and your government teaching job allows you to run amuck, distance yourself from neighbors, and afford you the pleasure of paying for pussy.

ironic isn't it?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:34 PM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Don't let him shit you he lives in a blighted neighborhood over run with pimps and ho's his abode has been broken into and he has been robbed by a pimp.He mentioned this in a Kansas city discussion.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:04 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The word is amok.

DIPSHIT.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:26 PM   #24
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Don't let him shit you he lives in a blighted neighborhood over run with pimps and ho's his abode has been broken into and he has been robbed by a pimp.He mentioned this in a Kansas city discussion.
I'd love to see that link so I could beat Corneyhole's sorry ass to a pulp with it. Gawd, I hope it's true, now THAT would be justice.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:21 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

What pension? Now you've made an ass of yourself.

I no longer live in Connecticutt or Virginia or Florida or Louisiana or Missouri or Georgia. Just admit that you're stupid and we can all go home.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #26
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

As a wealthy nation we have duty to provide basic healthcare to our citizens. We do not have a duty to provide heroic healthcare to anyone. And we defiantly do not have a duty to provide basic healthcare to the poor and old if the rest of the population isn't dutifully supplied with the same healthcare. That said; healthcare is not a basic right. Then again neither is equal outcome for all, but that hasn't stopped us from tryin' to live that dream.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:46 PM   #27
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

To return to the original question, the declaration of Independence asserts that we enjoy inalienable rights to 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.' How strange is it to find 'health' somewhere between 'life' and the pursuit of happiness'?

Actually, i think the term 'right' is slippery and something of a red herring. To me the matter is more akin to traffic laws, we all have a stake (i.e. public health, the hidden costs of ERs on hospital bills, etc.) in health issues, just as we all have a stake in everyone stopping for red lights and observing One-Way street signs.

And, until the Supreme Court reverses itself says otherwise, Obamacare, like the income tax, is constitutional. Individuals don't get to choose for themselves, any more than for traffic laws.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

I'd much rather see millions of people without health insurance line up at county hospitals at the expense of tax payers.

eos
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:10 PM   #29
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Why would anyone want healthcare? It is just between you and dying.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #30
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok water wings geeeezus. Of course it's humane to help people. I didn't ask that. All I wanted to know was why y'all think its a right or something the government should be involved with? We have charities for helping folks. Shoot, I love helping out those charities but its not a RIGHT. No one should ever be forced to do something for someone. Ever.

I would benifit greatly from free healthcare but I don't believe it's right. Even under obamination care, I'd rather pay cash than ever use gov insurance.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women