Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2020, 09:49 PM   #16
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Is Treetop back?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 11:13 PM   #17
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

It would be better if we're just anti cop
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 12:03 PM   #18
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Politics, justice and principles aside for a moment. . . (all of it is important of course, whatever your point of view) BUT:

I am betting that LE has no time to make vice busts in Minneapolis just now.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 05:37 PM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Good point. Chung Tran if you want to go up to Minnisomalia to exert a little influence on Rep Omar or a Rep Omar look a like, I don't think the police would get involved.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 05:46 PM   #20
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Good point. Chung Tran if you want to go up to Minnisomalia to exert a little influence on Rep Omar or a Rep Omar look a like, I don't think the police would get involved.
Go fund me page for a one way bus ticket for chung?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 06:51 PM   #21
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opossum View Post
Hopefully not, but we all need to pray. Let's pray that over the next couple of week that the animals will get covid and stop breathing and breeding.

I'm confrused... Will you be feeding these covid infected animals to your starving people? Or.....
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 08:54 PM   #22
Opossum
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
I'm confrused... Will you be feeding these covid infected animals to your starving people? Or.....
That's disgusting and inappropriate. What else is disgusting and in appropriate is George Floyd. We learn more about him every day.

Floyed was a thug and a professional criminal. He became violent when the men in blue after trying to steal from a store using fake money.

You wanna really know the tragedy here? Floyd has five different women who gave birth to five little future criminals.

Now that's the real tragedy.
Opossum is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 03:17 PM   #23
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opossum View Post
That's disgusting and inappropriate. What else is disgusting and in appropriate is George Floyd. We learn more about him every day.

Floyed was a thug and a professional criminal. He became violent when the men in blue after trying to steal from a store using fake money.

You wanna really know the tragedy here? Floyd has five different women who gave birth to five little future criminals.

Now that's the real tragedy.
Treetop it is. I can even see how he could tie his "shelter animals" thread to this.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 08:30 PM   #24
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

With the Minneapolis council talking about "defunding" the police department, I think it would be totally appropriate for there to be about a 5-7 day blue out in that town. Let's see whether they need police or not. Solutions are easy if you don't have to think of the consequences.
Go4it is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 01:01 AM   #25
MrGiz
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4it View Post
Solutions are easy if you don't have to think of the consequences.
Let's see... disband and eliminate Major City Police Departments and party down In The Streets, Tonight!!

Who You Gonna Call, tomorrow, once your stuff is burnt down??

Ooooops, Forgot... It ain't your shit, burnin' down... you didn't earn that!!

A Bit more Honesty , across the entire board of opinion, would be a welcome starting place, but there I go Dreaming Again!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 11:33 AM   #26
Texas Playboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

There are four motivations in these demonstrations, and the authorities need to work with protest leaders to cull out the bad ones:

1. Legitimate protesters. Motivated by a desire to end injustice. The police need to protect them and their right to protest.
2. Antifa / affiliated and unaffiliated anarchists. Motivated by a desire to overthrow civil society. Police should infiltrate these organizations and take down their leadership, with long terms in federal penitentiaries if their activities crossed any state lines.
3. Street thugs. Motivated by a desire to brutally prey on the defenseless. Police need to arrest and prosecute brick- and Molotov cocktail-wielded for assault and attempted murder.
4. Poor folks. Motivated by the desire to help themselves to food, merchandise while the cops are busy with groups #2 and #3. Police should tell them to go home as they are not a threat to anyone’s lives.

The challenge is telling the four types apart in mob situations. Obviously, if protest leaders would schedule their protests during daylight hours and tell their followers to go home by dark, it would make for a clearer situation. I think it is reasonable for authorities to assume curfew violators have different aims than daylight protesters.

NOT a Trump voter. I’m a libertarian but not an anarchist.
Texas Playboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 06:20 PM   #27
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Treetop it is. I can even see how he could tie his "shelter animals" thread to this.
Yup...he's just punking us with his racist crap trying to get a rise out of us......don't feed the troll, seriously......
Zippo65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 09:29 AM   #28
Opossum
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa76 View Post
Yup...he's just punking us with his racist crap trying to get a rise out of us......don't feed the troll, seriously......
First, I'm not treetop
Secondly, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't support doing that to all of them.
Opossum is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 01:37 PM   #29
Joslynn Smith
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 189275
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All cops are bastards! You don’t hear anyone ever say “Fuck the fire department” Bc they do their fucking jobs. No one ever says “One bad doctor” Bc one bad doctor loses his license, goes to jail or gets sued for malpractice. So until society can hold these murders accountable Defund the police the same way the government has been steadily defunding education, healthcare, and planned parenthood. Well “who are you gonna call when you’re raped?” You ask? and the women just laughed and laughed and cried... also “black on black crime” is the grandson to the “blacks sold other blacks into slavery” narrative. You can deflect all you want but you just sound like a racist. #KillYourLocalRacist I want a shirt that says that ��
Joslynn Smith is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:13 PM   #30
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Attached Images
File Type: jpg d53eb0fe3ed18a3d01954ace3872296d.jpg (9.8 KB, 46 views)
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women