Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National

Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2020, 01:16 PM   #16
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

I often wonder what the animals really think about us! Most dogs when the see their owner wag their tails & jump for joy!������
Financeman22 is online now   Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 05:34 AM   #17
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

OK, now a funny story about adopting anamals.

Many years ago, a "stray" cat had kittens in a large flower pot on our patio. We fed her and she stayed. In 1978 there was no inter net, so I advertised the kittens on the bi-weekly empl;oyee news letter where I worked. No response issue after issue. Now the kittens were old enough to be adopted out and still no response.

Finally, I placed an ad that said, "Don't force me to DROWN these kittens!" I never would have of course . . .but that ad got me a number of phone calls from indignant folks who told me all about it. . . .but never offered to give them a good home!

Ends well . . .In the end we did find good families for all four kittens and "Moma-Kitty" stayed with us for another ten years.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 02:08 PM   #18
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

Sir, I disagree with your opinion.
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 02:09 PM   #19
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opossum View Post
All shelter and stray animals should be extinguished TODAY! Caring for them is a waste of resources.

Why in the hell should we waste money on food and medical care when we have so many people hungry and needing medical care?

A large percentage of shelter dogs have Pitt Bull blood. Pitt Bull dogs are dangerous and unpredictable. Just like their owners who also spawn with multiple women.

ASPCA is nothing but a group of delusional and worthless human beings. They should be stopped, by ANY means, because they value puppy dogs and kitty cats more than humans.

Let's stop the madness now. Do WHATEVER you can to stop the needless suffering of humans.

Don't spend another penny on feeding or giving medical care to shelter animals or strays.

If you are driving down the road and a stray runs out in front of your vehicle you have a choice to make. Do nothing or speed up so we can feed more humans.
OK, this is the opinion I disagree with.
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 05:44 AM   #20
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

The OP does shoot down the notion that all moronic content on this site is confined to the Political Forum
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 07:04 PM   #21
Opossum
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
For the past two months I have been a foster kitty dad.
I take it your not an Alpha...
Opossum is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 07:15 PM   #22
Opossum
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
Let's just ignore this guy. Not only does he not care about animals at all but he also is throwing hints of microaggressions with the pitbull comment. Let's just go and have a nice day and forget about this person's existence.
It's not easy to ignore someone who would rather support a stupid unwanted dog or cat over a human. Shame on you.

How on earth can you defend anyone who has or wants a pit bull? The reason there are so many illegitimate pit bull puppy births is because they take after their parents

I can tell you one thing for sure. If a pit bull runs out in front of me or close enough I'm going to make an easy decision and feed a human.
Old 05-25-2020, 07:16 PM   #23
Opossum
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
OK, now a funny story about adopting anamals.

Many years ago, a "stray" cat had kittens in a large flower pot on our patio. We fed her and she stayed. In 1978 there was no inter net, so I advertised the kittens on the bi-weekly empl;oyee news letter where I worked. No response issue after issue. Now the kittens were old enough to be adopted out and still no response.

Finally, I placed an ad that said, "Don't force me to DROWN these kittens!" I never would have of course . . .but that ad got me a number of phone calls from indignant folks who told me all about it. . . .but never offered to give them a good home!

Ends well . . .In the end we did find good families for all four kittens and "Moma-Kitty" stayed with us for another ten years.
That's a lie and a really dumb one.
Old 05-25-2020, 07:21 PM   #24
Opossum
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Financeman22 View Post
I often wonder what the animals really think about us! Most dogs when the see their owner wag their tails & jump for joy!������
Not pit bulls. There are dangerous and unpredictable.

If you take a look at the typical pit bull owner you will see all the same similarities.

Pit bulls and their owners should be banned from Earth.
Old 05-26-2020, 12:12 AM   #25
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Dumb Ass
All trolls and stray JoJo's should be extinguished TODAY! Caring for them is a waste of resources.

Why in the hell should you waste money on food and medical care when we have so many shelter animals hungry and needing medical care?

A large percentage of losers like me have Pitt Bull blood. Idiots are dangerous and unpredictable.

Trolls are nothing but a group of delusional and worthless human beings. They should be stopped, by ANY means, because the value of puppy dogs and kitty cats more important.

Let's stop the madness now. Do WHATEVER you can to stop the needless suffering of douche bags.

Don't spend another penny on feeding or giving medical care to mental midgets.

If you are driving down the road and a stray tard runs out in front of your vehicle you have a choice to make. Do nothing or speed up so we can feed more stray animals.
Fixed it for you.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 01:16 AM   #26
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Should we share a mental health number on this thread?
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 09:26 PM   #27
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

First agree with pit bull there, 1/2 all dog that kill are pit bulls. If you look a wealth inequality there plenty feed everyone. The poor seem to have most dogs, why not let them get them cheep use one than paying breeder 1000's. And the word is executed or exterminated not extinguish that's what you do to a fire.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 06:21 PM   #28
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

Geeez…...he's back...…...
Zippo65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 07:19 AM   #29
January Maye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 396585
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Totally bogus post. Nobody is this callous and if they are, they do not write about it on a platform that makes no sense. I'd be willing to bet you paint your dog's nails so it will look nice when you carry it around in your purse.

If there is an ounce of truth to your initial sewage, you fit the textbook profile of a tortugaphiliac. You have an affinity for turtles because they are easy to catch, they are ALWAYS home, and they come with natural "handles" so they are easier to control. Despite your serious distaste for animals that wind up in shelters, you make no mention of turtles. Very odd.

By the way, you can't make them love you.

- January Maye
January Maye is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 01:16 PM   #30
Opossum
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by January Maye View Post
Totally bogus post. Nobody is this callous and if they are, they do not write about it on a platform that makes no sense. I'd be willing to bet you paint your dog's nails so it will look nice when you carry it around in your purse.

If there is an ounce of truth to your initial sewage, you fit the textbook profile of a tortugaphiliac. You have an affinity for turtles because they are easy to catch, they are ALWAYS home, and they come with natural "handles" so they are easier to control. Despite your serious distaste for animals that wind up in shelters, you make no mention of turtles. Very odd.

By the way, you can't make them love you.

- January Maye
Normally I don't respond to mouthy hookers who get out of line and come at me with disrespect.

However, your comments on beastiality are totally disgusting.

You should be banned for mentioning me having sex with a amphibian.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women