Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2020, 01:28 AM   #1
TallThinBaldGuy
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Female sex coach

Are there any hands on "female sex coach"? I would think that men who don't feel very confident in their skills in the bedroom, to be able to pay a woman to give a hands on session or session hot shit to have a beautiful woman offer help
TallThinBaldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 12:01 PM   #2
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

It would be interesting to see someone try offering services as a sex therapist.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 12:08 PM   #3
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've actually thought about doing this.. the problem is a lot of men do not like to admit that they are not confident in this area and you definitely don't want to approach them you want them to approach you
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 11:14 PM   #4
Fritz52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Sex Therapist

Just surfing the net, I've happened across a couple of sites where sexual surrogate services were available. I think this type of service is offered more frequently on the West coast, where attitudes toward such therapies are more relaxed.
Fritz52 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:06 PM   #5
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
I've actually thought about doing this.. the problem is a lot of men do not like to admit that they are not confident in this area and you definitely don't want to approach them you want them to approach you
It's actually been a fantasy of mine for quite a while to engage a sexual surrogate or mentor and play the role of student eager to learn. I've never had any complaints about my sexual talents and I'm confident in my abilities, but I love learning new things, too, so why not get schooled by an experienced, seasoned professional? And maybe there will be homework!
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 06:31 PM   #6
VraiSapuer
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Sienna, I would totally be down for that service. When you get back to KC, lets set that up.
VraiSapuer is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 12:02 AM   #7
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallThinBaldGuy View Post
Are there any hands on "female sex coach"? I would think that men who don't feel very confident in their skills in the bedroom, to be able to pay a woman to give a hands on session or session hot shit to have a beautiful woman offer help
Learn the stages and signs of arousal. It is different with each lady. She should be able to give direction on what she likes.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 04:22 AM   #8
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Maybe off topic a bit bit, I was seeing a therapist for some emotional issues a few years back. After seeing her for about a year I starting day dreaming about things like fucking her tits, eating her pussy and fucking her mouth. At first they were passing thoughts then after a while I had several sessions in a row where the whole time I was visualizing fucking her in one form or another. I finally thought, what the hell, she is my therapist I should just tell her. So I did. Part of me really hoped that would lead to fucking her.

I told her that most of the time when she talked I was intense watching her mouth move and pretending she was sucking my penis. I told her when I lowered my eyes I often was staring at her breast or wishing I had my head between her legs. She showed no reaction and told me some thing about some kind of misdirected something or other.

During the next couple of sessions I told her that i still wanted to fuck her, but she pushed the comments aside. About a month later she discontinued our sessions. So I asked if that meant we could fuck. Still no.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 04:35 AM   #9
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
As I’ve aged I’m not sure so much with me if it’s confidence related potentially not being able to get it up or what. But the last few sessions I had with providers I felt the need to tell them I am struggling with erections so what ever you can get out of me would be good. So I really only saw providers that I was very comfortable with toward the end of my job Hong.

In many ways it is a beautiful thing to be able to share touching bodies with a sexy woman with the understanding that we can try but if I don’t get it up it can still be a wonderful thing.

So even though they are not truly sex therapist a couple of my provider have provided me with safe environments of touch and caress.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 12:05 AM   #10
TallThinBaldGuy
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Sienna, I would love to have you teach me when you are in KC. Please let me know if you're coming to KC.
TallThinBaldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 10:09 PM   #11
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by starway View Post
... She showed no reaction and told me some thing about some kind of misdirected something or other.

During the next couple of sessions I told her that i still wanted to fuck her, but she pushed the comments aside. About a month later she discontinued our sessions. So I asked if that meant we could fuck. Still no.
I think the term that psychologists use is called 'erotic transference'.

Even if she was attracted to you she probably didn't want to risk throwing away her career and her PhD and potentially go to jail in order to have sex with you. Even if she terminates the sessions, I think the legal limitations still continue.

It still sounds pretty interesting I guess she was hot.
Big Ed is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 02:34 PM   #12
lovingcamela
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 139606
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz52 View Post
Just surfing the net, I've happened across a couple of sites where sexual surrogate services were available. I think this type of service is offered more frequently on the West coast, where attitudes toward such therapies are more relaxed.
From time to time I work as a surrogate with a talk sex therapist. My experience is limited, but this is usually for people that have deep problems with sexuality for a wide range of reasons. Again....my experience is limited, but I also have to take notes and go with what the therapist thinks is okay for the patient. Basically, if the patient can comfortably have sex with someone, they do not need a surrogate.

With that said and now speaking to the OP, I feel that if you approach each woman with curiosity you will be coached. Rarely, do men ask me if I like what they are doing, but if you do ask and are honestly willing and curious you will get a coached, lead and guided. I have a big mouth so it doesn’t matter if anyone asks.....lol...they will get a instruction regardless.
lovingcamela is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 09:39 AM   #13
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lovingC 😂😂 "doesn’t matter if anyone asks.....lol." Same here
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 08:38 PM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well aren't we gals sex therapists?
I have coached a lot of gents in the ways of "another realm" lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women