Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160202
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2020, 10:18 PM   #31
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
wow.. I didn't think there was anybody left who thought Wayne Williams was framed. we got a live one here, Shirley!

I know the black community was shocked to find out, and didn't want to accept it for a few years. but you still haven't?

White people owned up to Timothy McVeigh in 48 hours, even as "everybody" knew a Muslim had bombed the Murrah building.
I don't even know why they want to say it wasn't Williams - 8 African Americans were on the jury that convicted Williams!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 10:45 PM   #32
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Just like they believe some white guy prowled unnoticed in the neighborhoods of Atlanta and Wayne Williams didn't kill all those little kids.
And just like they believe some backwater hillbilly assassinated MLK, drove from Memphis to Atlanta to Toronto, flew from Toronto to London, then flew from London to Lisbon, back to London, where he was arrested, and did this all by himself with no other assistance.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 09:55 AM   #33
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
And just like they believe some backwater hillbilly assassinated MLK, drove from Memphis to Atlanta to Toronto, flew from Toronto to London, then flew from London to Lisbon, back to London, where he was arrested, and did this all by himself with no other assistance.
How hard was it to fly back then? Just pay cash and get on the plane like Dan Cooper did at SeaTac.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 11:52 AM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Those issues are not the fault of white men and women. It's genetics.

If you want to observe the genetic spectrum go to the self checkout line at the grocery store.

See who knows that 15 items doesn't mean 30-40.

See who buys junk food versus healthy food even though the government pays for it.

See who "accidentally" forgets to scan something or leaves things in the bottom of the basket by "mistake".

I dont get mad or frustrated at them types because its because of genetics.

Dont get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Well it looks like Tiny Tree still has some blackmail photos of key people here. He gets away with more pure bigotry than anyone else outside of the cesspool that is the Politics Forum.

By the way Tiny, I was at the supermarket yesterday and saw exactly that selfish, cheating shopper. She was right in front of me. About 80 yrs old blue haired White woman.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 04:02 PM   #35
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by January Maye View Post
"Them type" of people should be exempt from wearing PPE on their face because you are more scared to have your personal belongings ripped off by someone wearing clothing you consider representative of a criminal?

If you have seen a lot of this going on.........."them type" seem to be acting responsibly, not criminally. If they were standing in line behind you at the store and you were sick, they have every right to protect themselves. Conversely, they are actually taking steps to protect you and others around them in the event they are sick.

Having your car stolen would be the least of your worries.

- January Maye
Masks dont protect themselves. They protect others.
You wear one to not spread it. It does nothing for you from catching it
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 04:52 PM   #36
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
How hard was it to fly back then? Just pay cash and get on the plane like Dan Cooper did at SeaTac.
Cooper committed his crime AFTER he got on the plane. Ray was known to be the assassin before he was in Canada. And where did Ray get the cash to fly to Europe & spend 2 months there?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 05:32 PM   #37
January Maye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 396585
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just want to say your plethora of factual information can come only from somebody who has been formally trained as a Statistician. Either that or you are a stalker. For Pete's Sake....you are counting how many grocery items people scan at the self check-out. And then you group their purchases into "healthy" or " junk food".

Your original comment has pretty much fallen away now. You are likely stuck at home as most of us are and could find nothing better to do than create a troll-like persona to get everyone's asshairs up. You kept saying you were not a racist when it was not necessary. I do not think your original post gave a racist impression.

The more you windbagged and belly-ached, however, it became clear that you think it is funny to move the already agitated public into an all-out race war. At first I thought you might be a white-power pansy. When you praised the workforce coming from south of the Rio Grande for their strong work ethic, you proved me wrong. You are not a white-power pansy. Your mention of sickle cell put you in the category of a very specific black racist bigot category.

You should have stopped after your first post when you were just a HUMONGOUS COWARD. If you wanted to address your distaste for the black sector of America there are far more effective ways of doing so than tap-dancing around it by posting under the guise of "them types" who wear hoodies. I guess you can't help yourself because it is in your pea-brained inbred genetics to be an ignorant coward.

Hopefully, when retail opens back up.....somebody opens up a "Cock N Balls" store so you can buy you a set. I also hope the store owner is African-American.

- January Maye
January Maye is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 07:37 PM   #38
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

^^^
Marry me.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 04:53 PM   #39
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

I've seen better trolling and race-baiting. Almost chuckled slightly even ... C minus.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 11:57 AM   #40
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Well it looks like Tiny Tree still has some blackmail photos of key people here.
Interesting choice of words.

Blackmail is a word that originated during slavery used to describe something bad.

Just like the term black ice that describes something that is dangerous and unpredictable.

Sound to me like you are the kettle calling the pot black.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 12:01 PM   #41
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Masks dont protect themselves. They protect others.
You wear one to not spread it. It does nothing for you from catching it
You are 100% correct.

I guarantee that if a national pole was taken the vast majority of people would risk getting corona so them type people wearing mask would stop terrifying communities across this country.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 01:50 PM   #42
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
In Texas there are them type people who wear hoodies when it's hot. Them same type people also wear saggy pants with their underwear hanging out.

I'm sure they stink from the heat but what I'm absolutely certain of is that they look stupid AF.

When I see them type people with a hoodie and saggy pants it's natural to think they're criminals so everyone should be cautious.

I'm definitely not a racist but when you add a mask that covers their face to the equation being cautious turns to fear. I'm actually convinced that I'm about to be assaulted, robbed, carjacked or killed.

I understand the importance of the facial mask but not for everyone. I don't think it's fair for those who wear hoodies and baggy pants to also wear mask during the pandemic. It causes problems for the rest of society.

Is anyone else dealing with the same issue?

Cheers and be safe.

OK, ok . . .ok . . .
What ever happened to the TWO BAGGER technique? You know, one for her and one for you incase hers falls off.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 03:19 PM   #43
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
In Texas there are them type people who wear hoodies when it's hot. Them same type people also wear saggy pants with their underwear hanging out.

I'm sure they stink from the heat but what I'm absolutely certain of is that they look stupid AF.

When I see them type people with a hoodie and saggy pants it's natural to think they're criminals so everyone should be cautious.

I'm definitely not a racist but when you add a mask that covers their face to the equation being cautious turns to fear. I'm actually convinced that I'm about to be assaulted, robbed, carjacked or killed.

I understand the importance of the facial mask but not for everyone. I don't think it's fair for those who wear hoodies and baggy pants to also wear mask during the pandemic. It causes problems for the rest of society.

Is anyone else dealing with the same issue?

Cheers and be safe.
Hell yes, your example is why most people walk on the other side of the street - and carry a gun.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 03:37 PM   #44
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
You left out the best part of his post: "I'm definitely not a racist but..."
The question has nothing to do with race. But most people have been pounded into believing that we can no speak unless it is politically correct. Bull Shit.

Now for the sermon.
  • There are many great black people, but most have been beaten down into believing some real nonsense.
  • The schools in the inner-city are rotten, and the current democrats party wants to keep it that way - it is a tactic they have long used to get inner-city votes.
  • About 80% of all crime is committed by blacks, and mostly by black males. The sad part is the most of the crime is by blacks against blacks.
  • The strange haircuts, tattoos, clothing, and the way some (not all - just the thugs) black males wear their pants down low are all uniforms that say loudly to the world that these guys are not a part of larger society. They are different, and their uniforms tell us they are different because that is the whole reason for acting and dressing differently.
  • Recognize the uniform, avoid confrontation with the idiots and move on with your own life.
  • You are not being intimidated by avoiding contact with the reprobates. In this era of social problems, there is nothing wrong with concealed carry - it is your right. It is also your obligation to act responsibly.
Old 04-27-2020, 03:51 PM   #45
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default Who funded this party?

Quote:
Cooper committed his crime AFTER he got on the plane. Ray was known to be the assassin before he was in Canada. And where did Ray get the cash to fly to Europe & spend 2 months there?
Ray was not a rich man. Where did Ray get the cash to set up the meeting in the first place? Many hotel visits, travel, food and expenses were needed to track his target.

Very strange!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women