Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40256
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2020, 02:51 PM   #31
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Nothing is against the law or the Constitution lately. The laws are what the wannabe autocrats say they are that day, if you don’t like it you can fuck right off and get fined and/or imprisoned. Now shut up and go smoke a bowl, but stay away from your garden because planting cucumbers will kill your entire neighborhood.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 03:02 PM   #32
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
So you're telling me that they test you and give your information away to where the general public can tell by your smartphone that you tested positive? What happened to HIPAA ? Not only does that seem invasive but it seems very against the law
Of course it is. What you see happening is just the start of a one World Government. The push to get everyone tested for a virus with common symptoms then it extends further and further until your privacy is no longer respected. They give you safety at the cost of your liberty and freedom at the end of the day you won't have either. That's how they do it. The dumb people always fall for it.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 03:06 PM   #33
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
HH...I’ve called one of the main hospital chains in Texas. More than once. There is NO testing available. Despite the claims
Despite promises by Gov Abbott. Empty promises as it turned out. He’s as bad as Trump...all talk no action.
These Trump slaves will make up a story and gloss over the facts. None of them have got any kind of initiative or knowledge.
None of them have actually done the necessary homework to get to the facts
They’re so brainwashed by the Trump Cockadoodle lies and pontification.
If testing was available then you have to test everybody not just the folks with symptoms.
As Trump once said...”you can have your testing kits once I get my economy back”
That statement sums it up.
You're the one that fell for it. You called hospitals asking about testing. You also fell for the numbers of cases and deaths which are inaccurate. What other bullshit are you falling for with this Plandemic?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 03:45 PM   #34
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Didn't you read the EULA for Contact Tracing?!? It's the Devil.
That's the same thing they do with HIV. but I would most certainly think HIV and coronavirus are completely different seeing as you have to live with one the rest of your life and have to take medicine to get better.

Let me rephrase that it's not quite the same because they don't quarantine you if you have HIV they're just supposed to notify people or something like that I read

So yes it is f***** up you can quarantine a person because a person gave them your name? That's bs
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 04:07 PM   #35
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Arrg, that whole Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness thang...

Quote:
...So yes it is f***** up you can quarantine a person because a person gave them your name? That's bs
If you're looking for the upside, at least you got it done before Bill Gates gets any further involved with micro chipping your hide. But then again, now the WHO wants to come in and take you or your family away, in a dignified manner. You know, for the children. Then there is that whole "mandatory" vaccine" notion knocking around in the Proletariat lately.

But your dilemma is one that many people fall for -- Assuming. And you know what they say about that...

Anyway there is a right way and a wrong way to fix the mess - IMHO. Ain't neither one pleasant, but one saves lives and one does not. For the short unabridged version, click on the arrow in the grey circle below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Not to be hard on you here...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 04:14 PM   #36
oeb11
Valued Poster

S91 - BWK - IMHO- is a Troll posting lies.
Ignore is the best Option!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 08:56 AM   #37
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default WELF. That's gonna leave a mark...

Quote:
...So yes it is f***** up you can quarantine a person because a person gave them your name? That's bs
WELF, maybe best to focus on: What the Ever Living F**ck (WELF) is "contact tracing" anyway. Pro Tip: It's the Devil

The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services said in a release:
As part of efforts to continue expanding COVID-19 testing and contact tracing of potentially exposed Michiganders, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) again expanded its testing criteria to include all essential workers still reporting to work in person, whether they have symptoms or not, and launched a large-scale effort with more than 2,000 volunteers to expand contact tracing capacity. …

--> Read this next sentence at least twice <--

Contact tracing is a proven public health strategy that involves identifying those affected by COVID-19 and interviewing friends, families and others near that person about their contacts and symptoms. MDHHS is contracting with Great Lakes Community Engagement, a firm that specializes in outreach campaigns to engage citizens, and Every Action VAN, a voter/individual contact platform used by non-profits, to provide software to help organize remote phone banking and track information and contacts.

...“Great Lakes Community Engagement” has no discernible presence on the Internet. A request from Breitbart News to MDHHS for more information on the seemingly obscure organization was not immediately answered.

“Every Action VAN” is “trusted by” Planned Parenthood, SEIU, NARAL, and NextGen Climate, according to its website...

Luckily, she got caught and has since back peddled a little. While still moving forward with "contact tracing", she will put it out to bid instead.

On Monday — despite public comments hours earlier that seemed to suggest otherwise — the health department had contracted with Every Action VAN, which has overlapping top leadership with NGP VAN, "to provide software to help organize remote phone banking and track information and contacts."

NPG VAN is a privately owned technology provider to Democratic and progressive campaigns and organizations that boasts on its website of helping to elect President Barack Obama and Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

"This contract should have been approved by the State Emergency Operations Center," said Tiffany Brown, a spokeswoman for the governor's office. "This issue is being corrected, and a different vendor and software platform will be selected by the SEOC."

BTW: It gets worse around the country and world. Will cover in separate post. In the mean time, one might wonder why protests are entirely discouraged, especially by Demonicrat Governors and Mayors. Mightent one?
Old 04-22-2020, 09:53 AM   #38
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default WELF. That's gonna leave a mark... Part Deux

Quote:
WELF, maybe best to focus on: What the Ever Living F**ck (WELF) is "contact tracing" anyway and how would you enforce it - world-wide? Pro Tip: It's the Devil

According to the Daily Mail:
Police in Westport, Connecticut, are testing a 'pandemic drone' which can monitor and detect people with infectious respiratory conditions in public areas amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The drone is said to monitor people's temperatures from 190 feet away and has the ability to detect sneezing, coughing and heart and breathing rates using sensors and computer vision. Police are working with Canadian drone company Draganfly, who first revealed in late March that they were working with the University of South Australia (UniSA) to develop the pandemic drone.

BTW: There already is an example in Italy, where they did just that and arrested a person lying on a beach by themselves.

In other Worldly news:
France has become the first country in the world to openly call on Silicon Valley tech giants to remove privacy protections during the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, in order to introduce a “sovereign European health solution” that would track the movements of citizens.

The French government is aiming to unveil a contact tracing app by May 11th, when the country is expected to ease national lockdown measures that were introduced in March.

France and the European Union as a whole have come out in favour of a centralised approach to the tracking of citizens, in which data would be stored in government servers and monitored by state health services.

Currently, Apple’s operating system would prevent such an approach, as its Bluetooth function prohibits constant background tracking if the data is to be moved off the device. France claims that this privacy protection would prevent the government from developing its contact tracing app.

“We’re asking Apple to lift the technical hurdle to allow us to develop a sovereign European health solution that will be tied our health system,” France’s digital minister, Cédric O, told Bloomberg News.

The system being developed by Google and Apple, which is set to be made available worldwide next month, will take a decentralised approach to tracking, with the data remaining on a user’s phone rather than being collected in a central server.

So let's recap, shall we?:
  • The government(s) want to test you, likely whether you want to be tested or not.
  • Probably vaccinate you, again whether you want to be or not.
  • Don't forget Bill Gates is strongly advocating to have you micro-chipped.
  • Trace all of your contacts, family and friends to ensure you are compliant.
  • Centralize your collected data (amalgamate it)
  • Hunt you down to ensure your are "complying" with their mandates.
  • Don't forget the WHO wants to swoop in and separate your family unit, in a "dignified manner" - from your own freaking home You know... for the children.
  • In a related set of moves; the WHO, UN and the Demonicrats in general, wants to ban semi-automatic, large capacity magazines and other weapons from you.
<In my best Vinny Gambino voice> Sos, I axe yous: What could possibly go wrong?
Maybe that IKEA furniture puzzle starting to come together? I dunno.
I know, I know.. Sounds like crazy talk. Yet revolutionary at the same time...
Old 04-22-2020, 10:24 AM   #39
oeb11
Valued Poster

WYID - Thank you - gives me the Orwellian shivers.

The DPST's are reacting exactly as Clyburn said early on - never waste an good crisis as oportunity to change things to our model (paraphrased) - and here it comes.

A temporary medical public health matter is no excuse for permanent removal of the right to privacy - France is moving that way - and American DPST leades are watchig and approving.

Hey j66 - when trump opposes enforced micro-chipping - u gonna oppose Trump and support Bill Gates Big Brother attempt to enforce "1984" on America!!
Bet u will be among the first to line up and get Chipped - Right!!

As far as i am concerned - If the DPST's attempt to force citizen micro-chipping - let them come to my door - and armed revolt will be the answer!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 01:32 PM   #40
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Holy fk me shit ob1. Do you live in an extreme world. You really need to go buy more guns and amo before Obama takes them away lol. The twit head in chief is driving up the prices whenever he speaks ignorant stuff...which is whenever he opens his mouth or twits. How's that disfenction treatment going?
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 01:43 PM   #41
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
How's that disfenction treatment going?
Ask Cristina Cuomo, she's the only one to date that I've heard of actually using disinfecting treatments.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 04:31 PM   #42
oeb11
Valued Poster

"I was going to get tested today and move on"

Still here - did u forget your written intention????
The forum would be better if U would keep to ur intention!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 05:34 PM   #43
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ob1 from Dallas. You do know that Texas rates close to the bottom of the usa on testing, education and health care. I'm guessing you have no clue
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 07:04 AM   #44
gnadfly
Account Disabled

We get it. You're full of shit.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 07:35 AM   #45
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
WYID - Thank you - gives me the Orwellian shivers.

The DPST's are reacting exactly as Clyburn said early on - never waste an good crisis as oportunity to change things to our model (paraphrased) - and here it comes.

A temporary medical public health matter is no excuse for permanent removal of the right to privacy - France is moving that way - and American DPST leades are watchig and approving.

Hey j66 - when trump opposes enforced micro-chipping - u gonna oppose Trump and support Bill Gates Big Brother attempt to enforce "1984" on America!!
Bet u will be among the first to line up and get Chipped - Right!!

As far as i am concerned - If the DPST's attempt to force citizen micro-chipping - let them come to my door - and armed revolt will be the answer!

Yous need to pump the brakes on the extremism oebsy. Seems like only yesterday yous were threatening other members with LE action, eh? Regularly advocate for others to joins the BAND.

We all knows who the real fascist is here...

HoeHummer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women