Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35359
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2017, 05:52 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Jose Zarate Found Not Guilty of Murder In Kate Steinle Shooting

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kate-st...pier-shooting/

I have been following this case, and the jury made the correct decision as far as the charge of murder was concerned.

This guy was a bum. Living on the street. Evidence showed he indeed did find the gun, and in all likelihood fired the damned thing out of ignorance. From his statements to the police, it is pretty certain he is not playing with a full deck mentally. In short, he did not intend to harm anyone.

His past deportations and criminal history were not part of the evidence presented.

The jury went by the evidence presented.

He was found guilty for criminal poccession of a firearm. That's a felony. He will get around a 10 year sentence, He will be out in 2. He might even be let out on time served.

He will probably be deported by the Federal Government.

Of course, the crux of the matter is Zarate should have never been in this Country to begin with. That's another matter.

And the beat goes on.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:07 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Very sad day in America. I can’t imagine the grief of the Stienly family.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 06:58 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Very sad day in America. I can’t imagine the grief of the Stienly family.
I think they should bring a lawsuite against every government entity whose policies allowed Zarate to continually re enter the Country after each time he was deported.

By not enforcing our laws, they are the ones who should be held at criminal liability.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:29 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I think they should bring a lawsuite against every government entity whose policies allowed Zarate to continually re enter the Country after each time he was deported.

By not enforcing our laws, they are the ones who should be held at criminal liability.
We should be a sovereign nation, not a sanctuary nation. This is a great example why. I’ve been to San Francisco many times. A beautiful city. I hate it now. Where is the sanctuary for Kate Steinle? Heaven
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 09:05 PM   #5
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kate-st...pier-shooting/

I have been following this case, and the jury made the correct decision as far as the charge of murder was concerned.

This guy was a bum. Living on the street. Evidence showed he indeed did find the gun, and in all likelihood fired the damned thing out of ignorance. From his statements to the police, it is pretty certain he is not playing with a full deck mentally. In short, he did not intend to harm anyone.

His past deportations and criminal history were not part of the evidence presented.

He was found guilty for criminal poccession of a firearm. That's a felony. He will get around a 10 year sentence, He will be out in 2. He might even be let out on time served.

Of course, the crux of the matter is Zarate should have never been in this Country to begin with. That's another matter.

And the beat goes on.
From everything I've heard about the case and what actually happened that...you are probably correct.

Now whether or not the ass wipe should have even been in the country is a totally separate issue.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:21 AM   #6
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Then why was not manslaughter charges added? Or as i've seen in cases before the judge says to the jury "SO you can convict of murder, OR the lesser charge of involuntary manslaughter"??

Quote:
Strange since one of his statements is he shot the gun, cause he wanted to SHOOT a damn seal (last i checked that was a crime), then changed it to it misfired cause he stepped on a seal? AND IF HE FOUND it just then, why not step on it, CALL OVER A COP and have the officer pick it up?

Quote:
They bloody well should have been.

Quote:
Did they? I wonder HOW many of those jurers are FOR sanctuary cities? how many are for open borders...

Quote:
Whoppty do.. Slap on the wrist for killing a citizen.

Quote:

So lets say we DO deport him again (now #6).. HOW SOON do you think it will be, before we find him BACK IN THE USA??
Quote:

I agree. Additionally, EVERY MAYOR, City official, Police Chief and State politician who MADE the sanctuary city/state laws, should be listed as ACCESSORIES..

Quote:
We should be a sovereign nation, not a sanctuary nation. This is a great example why. I’ve been to San Francisco many times. A beautiful city. I hate it now. Where is the sanctuary for Kate Steinle? Heaven
It's gotten to teh point, if i had the power to do so, i would put up a frikken DEATH FIELD all along the border, going as deep as possible and up to the edge of the atmosphere.. ANYONE i don't bloody well care who, who enters this country illegally, drops dead on the fucking spot!

Either that, or put a nano-bomb in their damn heads, once we deport them, that will blow up IF THEY EVER try to cross the border a 2nd time..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:53 AM   #7
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Well I guess that's how the story goes. Without a doubt God will punish Zarate for ending Kate's life without just cause, and God will punish those in our Government who failed Kate.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 05:33 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
August 28, 2015

SAN FRANCISCO — The bullet that killed Kate Steinle on Pier 14 last month as she walked with her father was fired accidentally, a ballistics expert testified Thursday on behalf of the man charged with her murder.

The bottom line, as a matter of criminal law, is that the prosecutor ought to charge him with what she honestly believes, as a professional prosecutor, she is able to prove in court, beyond a reasonable doubt; she should not charge him with anything more, in hopes that he will thereby be forced to plead to what he, in fact, actually was guilty of, to avoid the possibility of his being convicted of something even greater. Unfortunately, overcharging, with just such hopes, seems to have basically become standard operating procedure for many, if not indeed most, American prosecutors, these days.
http://www.unz.com/external/kate-ste...shot-accident/
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 07:36 AM   #9
bamscram
Valued Poster

What are the odds he will be deported again?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:15 AM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
What are the odds he will be deported again?
He’ll be deported again.

Twitler went batshit for a change, btw. He blamed Obama, Schumer and Pelosi in an early morning Twitter tirade.

All of the tweets were posted before 6am, no doubt while he was sitting on the shitter.

Nation of laws. The Orange Sphincter doesn’t get it.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:16 AM   #11
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

First OJ, then Baretta, Capt. Kirk and now this. It’s what I have come to expect out of California juries but look at who they vote for in elections. It’s no surprise the judiciary suffers these types of verdicts.

I Make a case for deporting the jury along with this alien.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:31 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
First OJ, then Baretta, Capt. Kirk and now this. It’s what I have come to expect out of California juries .....

I Make a case for deporting the jury along with this alien.
You might want to consider "deporting" the prosecutors looking for their "time on stage" with over-indicting and trying bad cases for the publicity .... OJ was the same with the same result.

"Over-charging" is a prosecutorial disease.

Apparently the FACTS are that one round was discharged from a pistol held by the Defendant which bounced (ricocheted) off the concrete at or near his feet and traveled about 100 feet and struck the lady (who he did not know) in the back.

In some "circles" that would be called an "accidental discharge"!

Apparently THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE he even intended to pull the trigger, much less fire a round in the concrete for the purpose of bouncing it into the back of a person standing 100 feet away!

May be you should be deported! Sounds like the jury was correct!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:31 AM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
What an idiot.

Cities do not kill people , people do.

The jury follows the law and you hate the city of San Fran for the jury following the law... Poor city of San Fran hurt bambino's feelings.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:41 AM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Should the person whose gun it was be sued for leaving a gun unsecured?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:47 AM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Rex Tillerson was right...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women