Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Every Now and Then a Healthy Marriage/Relationship Needs an Extra Cock...

Cuckolding - one of the most creative ways to (mentally) dominate a sub. From cum collecting to just watching for viewing pleasure (oh but chastity bound is a must for my sub) , there is a broad range of ways to enjoy and savor this special fetish.

Stories can get quite kinky with cuckolding , and I'd love to hear some while exchanging ideas too.

I know a couple where the wife had a fetish for BBC as did the husband who more than encouraged it. She'd go and tell her husband how big her lover was and tastier, and he would get so hard from the details. Let us not be shy...

Fantasies welcome too.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:43 PM   #2
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Ahh cuckolding... a personal favorite of mine.

One of my favorite fantasies is helping my Mistress Wife get dressed for the evening, while she tells me all about how she is going to eat a wonderful dinner and go dancing, and then bring a couple of men home to fuck her, since my small cock isn't satisfying for her. She has me dress in a maids outfit while I help her get dressed, brush her hair, put on her stockings, etc. Before she leaves she has me worship her pussy while she facesits me and calls her lovers, and then grabs my wallet off the counter and leaves, telling me the house better be spotless and I need to have condoms and lube ready by the bed.

She calls me after a couple of hours and instructs me to insert a large buttplug, and I can hear her boyfriends in the background talking about how they are going to fuck her later that night, and my cock strains against the chastity belt.

They arrive home, and she has me greet them at the door, and I walk them back to the bedroom where I help them get undressed and fold their pants. My wife has me lick her pussy while she strokes their cocks, and then she rides one man while sucking the other man. All the while I am told to kneel in the corner and watch. After they are done, she has me suck the two men clean and eat her pussy, then locks me in the bathroom while she sleeps in bed with her two men. In the morning, she has me suck them hard, then fucks them again, after which I repeat cleanup duties, and then she mounts me with her strapon and tells me I get another week in chastity because I didn't do a good enough job.

There's a bit more to the fantasy but I will save that for later...

It's a fantasy, not sure just how much I want to have happen for real, but it sure does get me off.
badbottom is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:20 AM   #3
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Now thats a damn near perfect scenario of cuckolding! Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #4
rob9988
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

You unbutton my shirt and play with my chest and nipples, teasing me, stroking it and squeezing my nipples, and you laugh as i react. Then you tell me to take off my shirt, so I do. You stand in front of me and run your hands over my chest and back and shoulders and softly rub and massage them. Then you tell me to take off my clothes, so i stand up and take off my clothes while you sit back on the couch and watch me. You tell me to come closer and then you run your hands over my legs and over my ass. You hold my balls and squeeze them and i groan, and you laugh and tell me that i have a nice little cock. Then you laugh again and tell me that it's cute. Then you tell me that your boyfriend has a nice big strong cock, but that i have a cute little dick. Then you say, you know honey, i only fuck big strong men, and i'd never fuck a guy like you. Oh no Eva, i say. That's right baby, you aren't worthy of a strong beautiful woman like me. You know you could never satisfy a woman like me, now could you? Oh Eva, i say, i wish i could please you.

You laugh and say, you know I'm superior to you don't you? I lower my eyes and quietly reply, yes maam. Kneel down in front of me, you tell me. That's a good boy. You know I'm stronger and smarter than you don't you? Yes Eva. You laugh and say, I'd never go out with a guy like you, but I think I can find a way to put you to use. It would be a privilege for you to serve me wouldn't it little boy? Oh yes it would i say.

Good boy you tell me and you lean forward and take my head and kiss me deeply. Then you put your tongue in my ear and play with my nipples as you lick my ear. This gets me so hot. You tell me, from now on you are my slave, you are here to serve me and amuse me, do you understand? Yes Eva, I say. Then you tell me to turn around and you tie my hands behind my back. You tell me that I won’t need to use them. Then you slide a chastity device over my cock, and confine my little guy in it. You pat my caged cock and laugh and tell me that it looks so cute.

Then you tell me to bend down and look at your feet. Your toes have dark polish and they look so pretty. You ask me if i like them and i tell you i do. Then you tell me to kiss each one of your pretty toes, so i do. You tell me how cute i look kissing your toes and you say, maybe I'll have my boyfriend come over and watch you kissing my feet with your cute little ass up in the air. I'd love to watch while he takes your ass and greases it up and slides his big cock in it while you are helpless and kissing my toes. Oh fuck, that would be so hot slaveboy. I'd make you my little foot kissing bitch, and you laugh hard thinking about it.
rob9988 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:26 PM   #5
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Rob9988 ... you just made my nipples hard and my bed even warmer! HOT cuckold read !
Old 12-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #6
rob9988
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Wow, Eva, I wish you were sitting in front of me rubbing those hard nipples. Here's a little more:

Then you tell me to crawl to the other end of the couch and have me kneel there. You put your feet up on the table in front of you and cross your ankles and tell me to put my chin on the table right in front of them. You make me look at the soles of your feet as they are right in front of my face. That's it footboy, on your knees right in front of my feet where you belong. Now i want you to stare at my sexy feet. Oh man, the soles of your feet are real dirty and dusty and they are right in front of my face. You rub your soles slowly against each other teasing me with them. Then you laugh and tell me that you've been walking around barefoot all day and your feet are so nasty and dirty. You ask me how they smell as you hold them right in front of my nose. They smell like the sidewalk or street, mixed with the smell of dirt and your feet. You tell me that i'm such a nasty foot bitch, and you laugh and tell me that you know that gets me hot because i'm such a fucking bitch. Then you tell me to kiss them slowly, just like they were a pretty girl that i wanted to fuck, but never could.

i kiss them slowly all over, and some of the dirt comes off on my lips. You explain to me that you are going out to party with some friends tonight and you need your feet cleaned real good so that they look nice and that it's my job as your footslave to do that. Yes maam i say. Then you tell me that you want me to lay on the floor at your feet and you tell me that you need to check your messages and just to lay there. You untie my hands and then retie them together in front of me. So i lay on my back at your feet and you rest your feet in my face using it as your foot rest while you check your phone. You slowly rub your feet over my face, while you check your messages and do some texting.
rob9988 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:28 PM   #7
LondonSub
Gaining Momentum

Eva, I wish I was nearer to you so I could meet. I think you might just be my ultimate fantasy provider... It's so hard to find a good provider who is actually into cuckolding, instead of just humoring this wannabe cuck's wishes, like the ones in this area. Would be awesome to have a cuck experience with you and a dominant BBC.
LondonSub is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:45 AM   #8
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Curious if any providers have any experience in this fetish. . .or do I exist alone? ?
Old 12-21-2013, 10:57 AM   #9
Luv_da_girls
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Back in my swinging days as a single male, I used to run an ad in the local swinger’s magazine seeking ladies and couples. Believe it or not, I got quite a bit of response to my ad. Some of the responses were from single guys, despite the fact that I would specifically state that only couples and single ladies need apply. How I handled those situations and insured that I didn’t get repeat calls from the guys looking for other guys…..is another story.

I met several nice couples as a result of my ad, but one couple in particular stands out in relation to the topic here.

A little background here…..M and A were a young (mid-twenties) couple, married, no kids and living on the campus of a local university where M was busy obtaining his doctorate. Needless to say, he was very intelligent, if not a little on the geeky side…but not in an obnoxious way. He actually was a pretty cool guy and we had a lot in common. His wife A, had recently finished her degree and was working in the medical field. The best way I could describe A is to say that if you stood her next to Alicia Silverstone, you would swear they were sisters. She was drop-dead gorgeous.

M and A responded to my ad, with A making the initial contact. A and I agreed to meet at a local restaurant/bar (notice it was just A who met with me), where we got acquainted and got to know each other a little bit. While we were conversing, A began to explain to me that she and M liked engage in role play where a guy (that’s me) would come to their house and fuck her while M watched. What’s more…..she explained that it would really turn M on if, while I was fucking A, she would make comments about how I fucked her so much better than he did….how my cock was so much bigger..etc. And….that’s how it went with them. On several occasions, he would videotape us, and he almost always ended up with M going down on her after I had finished fucking her and then he would fuck her too. Our sessions ended up with all of us being totally spent.

Over a couple of years, I saw them on several occasions. Sometimes we would do little variations on the theme. But it almost always revolved around me fucking her brains out and her telling M how much she was enjoying it and how much better I was than M. Once A mentioned that it would fun for her and I to get together BEFORE he arrived home and for me to leave a nice load inside her for him to discover. We never got around to that one before they moved away…but it was a great fantasy. I know him well enough to know that it would have totally turned him on if we had ever done that.

I should mention that they were otherwise a very normal loving couple, and to my knowledge are still together. We live at opposite ends of the country now…and they have since started a family and I think have probably moved on and out of the lifestyle. It was a time in their life however when they explored their “kinkier” side. And we all had a lot of fun.

I’ve got other stories as well involving other couples, that don’t involve the cuckolding…..but those are for a different thread topic.
Luv_da_girls is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:18 PM   #10
LondonSub
Gaining Momentum

Hot stuff, LDG. Please post more (even if not cuckolding related). Always cool to hear from someone with experience!
LondonSub is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:33 PM   #11
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hot hot HOT LDA! When I'm at my computer, I'll write an experience of my own...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women