Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #16
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimeguy View Post
I came across this ad one time when I was on the road. If you make it up thataway I'd like to see the review.

http://raritygonewild.com/

Great recommendation; thanks. I wish she were full service. I now find myself wondering, if it's the sex I want, or stump-worshiping????
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #17
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
Great recommendation; thanks. I wish she were full service. I now find myself wondering, if it's the sex I want, or stump-worshiping????
A Fetish IS very sexual in nature! When I engage in my fetish of sensual foot worship, it is the centerpiece of my sexuality! If you engage in the fetish of stump worship in the future, that is sexual too!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #18
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Can one learn the Toa of foot fetish, or is it something you have to be blessed/born with? It seems a popular fetish that is easily accessible--should I be cultivating this one?
Old 11-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #19
Lookzfun61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
http://www.datingamputees.com/

Dan Savage, of Savage Love fame, has written about those who have a fetish for amputee people.

I'll try to find that advice column when I have more time but it's very interesting.

I would be tempted to suggest to you an ISO in the area in which you live.

Who knows? It might work.

Good luck with this. I'm not sure if your topic was meant as a joke or not but there are people who actively seek this out.

Elisabeth
Knows all , sees all. Got to love that knowledge base !!
Interesting topic , and penthouse forum pulled me thru many of times Good luck in your endeavor .
Lookzfun61 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:26 PM   #20
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can one learn the Toa of foot fetish, or is it something you have to be blessed/born with? It seems a popular fetish that is easily accessible--should I be cultivating this one?
Good question and I can't speak for all but I have had it more than 50 years. I first realized it when I was in grade school, maybe 7th grade and this cute girl , little blonde, she sat at the desk in front of me and would always kick off her shoes, expose her bare soles to my view and wrap her delicate toes around the rung of her chair. That was 1957! I get hard typing this thinking of blonde Mary Ellen and her lovely tiny feet!
Old 11-15-2013, 10:55 PM   #21
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No. Not a joke. I have a distinguished bucket list that already features midgets, trannies, female bodybuilders, girls of every ethnicity, doubles, MMFs, skinny, fat, fisting, dungeons, preggers, & squirters.

I do lack a few necessary items: Gang bang, group/orgy, footjobs, pegging, alien anal probing, AMPUTEE, and Futunari.

You see, it's not the physical sensation so much as the mental inspiration.
Ill give u a foot job if ull publicly post ur review of ur alien anal probing when it happens. And does anyone have a purple alien suit... CL is fresh out.
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:42 AM   #22
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded_angel View Post
Ill give u a foot job if ull publicly post ur review of ur alien anal probing when it happens. And does anyone have a purple alien suit... CL is fresh out.
It's a deal!
Old 11-16-2013, 03:35 PM   #23
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I used to date a very pretty young lady who had lost her leg. Her name was Peg. I will see if she is still around.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:20 PM   #24
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

If this works out for you, hit us back up for a review. I'd love to read it.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:02 PM   #25
OKgolfguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

There is a girl in Tulsa that has stated she has an arm that has been amputated! Check the OK section
OKgolfguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:25 PM   #26
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsatyler View Post
There is a girl in Tulsa that has stated she has an arm that has been amputated! Check the OK section
provider ads? welcome/intros? where? how long ago?
Old 11-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #27
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Default Amputee

It always strikes me as, well, I don't know, something, when a person has a particular fetish they want to explore, and all of a sudden everyone is a comic, a judge, repulsed, whatever. Does it make one feel better ? Superior ? Dunno.

People want to get off. They want to explore. Human sexuality is an amazing thing. Thats why we are on here. Thats why the industry is worth billions.

If somebody wants an amputee, let's assist. If someone wants a TS, hold your comedic / phobic issues silent. All the jokes and hate have been heard before. Save it for confession. If someone wants a gangbang, or to participate in one, lets do it ! And help !

We all have baggage if and when it is exposed, is an easy target. Just take a look in the mirror and baggage will be revealed. It is the human condition.

Love one another, help one another get off. Is there anything better than an orgasm ? Coupled with a psychological fantasy, oh yea.
crashkopf is online now   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #28
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
It always strikes me as, well, I don't know, something, when a person has a particular fetish they want to explore, and all of a sudden everyone is a comic, a judge, repulsed, whatever. Does it make one feel better ? Superior ? Dunno.

People want to get off. They want to explore. Human sexuality is an amazing thing. Thats why we are on here. Thats why the industry is worth billions.

If somebody wants an amputee, let's assist. If someone wants a TS, hold your comedic / phobic issues silent. All the jokes and hate have been heard before. Save it for confession. If someone wants a gangbang, or to participate in one, lets do it ! And help !

We all have baggage if and when it is exposed, is an easy target. Just take a look in the mirror and baggage will be revealed. It is the human condition.

Love one another, help one another get off. Is there anything better than an orgasm ? Coupled with a psychological fantasy, oh yea.
I might just have a new man crush. Wonderfully written and a big thank you.

Always,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:54 AM   #29
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I might just have a new man crush. Wonderfully written and a big thank you.

Always,
Elisabeth
I do not have a Crush but will agree, it is well expressed!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women