Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160335
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35188
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2015, 08:18 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default A car ban in the works?

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/la...uring-37-video

A woman driving a car killed one and injuried 37 others in Las Vegas yesterday. The same thing happened in 2005. The president must step up to stop these kind of events with an executive order banning cars.

(I know the dipshits will say that I'm making fun of the dead but we know that is not true. This is a direct comparison between a tragedy caused by a gun and car. Obama said he was going to politicize tragedy and he did)
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 08:21 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Brilliant, as always.

Did you ask Trump for a picture of his JUNK, like you asked me?

SPAM
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 08:28 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

A woman driving a car killed one and injuried 37 others in Las Vegas yesterday. The same thing happened in 2005. The president must step up to stop these kind of events with an executive order banning cars.
The lesson you should lean is that you and your right wing friends should quit trying to spend trillions on ISIS and realize that you are way more likely to be killed by a drunk driver than ISIS....do you understand that this undermines your ISIS squealing? . We should ban ignorant fucks like you from oxygen is wtf we should do.

Fucking assholes like you and IFFy that think you are conservatives yet are willing to spend others money on security from something that is less likely to harm you than a lightening strike!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 08:47 AM   #4
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

(I know the dipshits will say that I'm making fun of the dead but we know that is not true. This is a direct comparison between a tragedy caused by a gun and car. Obama said he was going to politicize tragedy and he did)
Very good. So knowing that car accidents kill more people than guns, why don't you stop driving?

A handgun is for one primary purpose -- to kill. About 8,500 times a year in the U.S. A car's primary purpose is to transport people from one location to another. How many times was a car used to kill? Probably less than 100 times a year.

And we do many things to keep a car out of the hands of those who are unskilled to use it as meant. Age restrictions. Driving tests. Car registration (which cost). Licenses (which cost).

It is very doubtful that Obama will get any gun control legislation through Congress in the next year. Simply too much opposition to it in Congress.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 08:47 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Was she a poor loser? Ban gambling.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 08:59 AM   #6
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

dumb
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 09:17 AM   #7
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

You guys can bicker about this story all you want. I am sorry too many things wrongs with this story. It stinks to high heaven.

Jim

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/21...gas-strip.html
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 09:22 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Was she a poor loser? Ban gambling.

Probably a Miss Columbia supporter. Ban the Miss Universe Contest.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 09:50 AM   #9
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Probably a Miss Columbia supporter. Ban the Miss Universe Contest.
Ban the contest or at least get an MC that can fucking read.
https://youtu.be/v8kR6_PhiNc

Jim
Old 12-21-2015, 10:13 AM   #10
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

It is sad that there are those that use firearms in the commission of criminal acts so the response is to punish those that do not commit criminal acts with firearms by taking them away or restricting them from law abiding citizens.

The way the liberal left looks at things, we should have banned aircraft even before 9114 a that would have saved thousands of lives in just that one action. Had we banned trucks before Oklahoma City just think of the number of lives that would have saved.

I will keep my firearms regardless of what laws the left can get passed and will be willing to use them to defend this nation from attack or for any other defense deemed necessary.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 10:19 AM   #11
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Ban the contest or at least get an MC that can fucking read.
https://youtu.be/v8kR6_PhiNc

Jim
Mebbe he should have asked to borrow his " homey " odummer's teleprompter !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 01:31 PM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Very good. So knowing that car accidents kill more people than guns, why don't you stop driving?

A handgun is for one primary purpose -- to kill. About 8,500 times a year in the U.S. A car's primary purpose is to transport people from one location to another. How many times was a car used to kill? Probably less than 100 times a year.

And we do many things to keep a car out of the hands of those who are unskilled to use it as meant. Age restrictions. Driving tests. Car registration (which cost). Licenses (which cost).

It is very doubtful that Obama will get any gun control legislation through Congress in the next year. Simply too much opposition to it in Congress.

A guns primary purpose is to fire a projectile, period. It is up to the holder of the weapon on where that bullet goes. Your entire premise is wrong.

How many times is a car used to kill INTENTIONALLY? How about adding in the accidents and mishandling like that crappy statistic that keeps floating back to the top.

Yep, we restrict ownership and use of cars (unless you're an illegal) but cars kill many more people than do guns and it is not even a right.

Yes, there is going to be more to this story.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 02:01 PM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
It is sad that there are those that use firearms in the commission of criminal acts so the response is to punish those that do not commit criminal acts with firearms by taking them away or restricting them from law abiding citizens.
The government restricts cars in the name of safety...they restrict your movements from one country to another. I wish you gun lovers would get up in arms about the government restrictions on abortion. Then i could truly get behind your small government movement.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 02:13 PM   #14
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The government restricts cars in the name of safety...they restrict your movements from one country to another. I wish you gun lovers would get up in arms about the government restrictions on abortion. Then i could truly get behind your small government movement.
How are cars being restricted?

Jim
Old 12-21-2015, 02:32 PM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
A guns primary purpose is to fire a projectile, period. It is up to the holder of the weapon on where that bullet goes. Your entire premise is wrong.
One can tell he knows nothing about the use of a firearm for self-defense.

Now, if I am hunting game animals for sport or food, I want to kill the game animal.

It's easier to prepare the animal for cooking if it is already dead. (sarcasm alert!)

While posting I just realized why he's afraid of firearms ... he might kill himself with one.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women