Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2020, 06:12 PM   #1
KingB205
Registered Member

Default Skylar

I seen y’all postin about this girl, even made an account to write good review, and drove all the way from Birmingham to see her Friday, texted her before I left to make sure we were good to go, she said yes, and I didn’t hear from her until an hour after our scheduled date time. She “woke up” a minute after I sent her a pic showing her I’m a clean cut “good”/professional black guy. That got me upset so I chose not to see her that night and saw the girl Sasha instead. She was fun, with no communication issues at all. Tried again Saturday nihht in my town but she had to leave at like 9-10 Pm to get back home; thats no problem, and it happens. She was very up front on that.

Now it’s Monday and my dumb &ss hit her up again. Guess what, I am now sitting here in Montgomery after our scheduled date time and I haven’t hear anything since I left Birmingham in rush hour traffic. I still want to meet her but I am feeling really disrespected..
KingB205 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 06:14 PM   #2
KingB205
Registered Member

And no disrespect to Skylar. But a man’s time is worth something..
KingB205 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:01 PM   #3
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I totally agree with that.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:12 PM   #4
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Moved to Coed. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:16 PM   #5
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I am waiting to hear back from Skylar myself after making a plan a couple of days ago. Don’t have to travel, but I’m what I would consider a pretty loyal regular. Crickets for a couple of days now, which is not out of the ordinary for her, or several other girls around here for that matter. I will say that when you do get to see her, it makes everything worth it. She’s a gem. We are all busy and I am sure that goes double or triple for her and other popular girls! And I am sure folks cancel all the time so it is hard to know who is actually going to show up and who isn’t, especially for first time meet ups. But I agree, can be frustrating. It’s a hobby wide problem imo, not specific to any one person.
Auburnguy316 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:54 PM   #6
PeccaminousAngelus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Did she get back to you explaining why she didn't see you? Maybe she has an NBA policy.
PeccaminousAngelus is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 06:18 AM   #7
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Man it's funny but not. Every time we bang the drum about the next best provider this happens. I personally refuse to visit someone rude and inconsiderate no matter what's said about how good she looks and is. These are women not damsels in distress, it's a business for most. I don't allow my local retailer, grocer, car dealer, financial institution, etc. misuse me like this and I'll be damned if a wanna be Madonna will.

If customer service matters to you, if your money matters to you, if your time matters to you make a more informed choice. There are several great providers advertising on Eccie, she ain't one. Dude she's laughing, laughing at you right now.
drsmooth1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 01:08 PM   #8
roadcourse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Why why would you take this kind of abuse when dealing with something that is basically a commodity? Small brain thinking first I guess.
roadcourse is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 02:23 PM   #9
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsmooth1 View Post
Man it's funny but not. Every time we bang the drum about the next best provider this happens. I personally refuse to visit someone rude and inconsiderate no matter what's said about how good she looks and is. These are women not damsels in distress, it's a business for most. I don't allow my local retailer, grocer, car dealer, financial institution, etc. misuse me like this and I'll be damned if a wanna be Madonna will.

If customer service matters to you, if your money matters to you, if your time matters to you make a more informed choice. There are several great providers advertising on Eccie, she ain't one. Dude she's laughing, laughing at you right now.
+1.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 02:33 PM   #10
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

At least on my end Skylar did get back in touch with me and explain the lack of response. Made a lot of sense after she told me.

Don’t know if she talked to KingB or if he’s telling the full story but I appreciated the honesty and apology seemed sincere.

As always, YMMV
Old 07-01-2020, 11:51 PM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburnguy316 View Post
I am waiting to hear back from Skylar myself after making a plan a couple of days ago................I’m what I would consider a pretty loyal regular. Crickets for a couple of days now, which is not out of the ordinary for her.............. I will say that when you do get to see her, it makes everything worth it. She’s a gem.
You aide and abed her. If your a regular and your treated like that and continue to go back there’s no incentive for her to do better. Because you reward her disrespect with return business. Which is clear indication to her you don’t have standards when it comes to her and she can mold you how she chooses to. Cause you can’t see no wrong in what she does to you and your smitten when she snaps her finger and chooses to appear for you.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:42 AM   #12
Boeingguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Wow! That sounds like the voice of experience! Lol. I keep losing my ass in the stock market. Do you have any advice in that arena?
Boeingguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 08:56 AM   #13
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeingguy View Post
Wow! That sounds like the voice of experience! Lol. I keep losing my ass in the stock market. Do you have any advice in that arena?
An except from the 1967 film, The Graduate...

Mr. McGuire: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.

Benjamin: Yes, sir.

Mr. McGuire: Are you listening?

Benjamin: Yes, I am.

Mr. McGuire: Plastics.

Benjamin: Exactly how do you mean?

Mr. McGuire: There’s a great future in plastics. Think about it. Will you think about it?
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 09:10 AM   #14
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

gimme_that, don’t disagree really but to each his own!
Old 07-03-2020, 09:39 AM   #15
Allin2day
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Yep, i would agree. she starts off comms great, then crickets...im done
Allin2day is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women