Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160455
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40303
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2010, 09:44 AM   #16
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

Part 1: its tiger's brain..its fried...when all this came out i told everyone who would listen to me..admittedly that is a small universe.... that he would not be the same...its one thing to mess around like he did..its entirely another to be exposed and to deal with that..when you have been perceived a certain way..and your veneer has been stripped away ..and your reputation takes a hit...its a big blow to prideful people.

Part 2: it is a rare person indeed who's life isnt compartmentalized and who's brain is peaceful, open, and free, and who's thoughts dont have to be segmented, where you dont have this life here and that life there and you dont have self preservation instincts keeping secrets.

Part 3: to be truly repentant requires a certain brokeness and openness and vulnerability, Tiger doesnt seen to be in that place. he seems to still be in the cover up and bluff mode.
Parts 1 & 3: No sh*t, Sherlock. I'm surprised more people don't pick up on this - it's so obvious Tiger's having image/reality whiplash. He also struggling to deal with the fact that there are now younger, faster, stronger guys coming up who have the potential to put him in the same predicament he put ther rest of the tour in when he came up.

Part 2: this ain't all it's cracked up to be because there are so few that are this way (one can also sense others who are the same way) - and, for all of their protestations otherwise, women really, really can't deal with it.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:08 PM   #17
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default From CNN Today

Quote:
Tiger Woods is stinking up the course at the World Golf Championships – Bridgestone Invitational this weekend.
Woods shot a 75 on Saturday, failing to break par for the third straight day and leaving him 11 over par, his worst 54-hole score since he turned pro, according to PGATour.com.
As of early Saturday afternoon, he was 78th out of 80 players remaining in the tournament. South Africa's Retief Goosen was leading at 7 under par.
"I drove it terrible, hit my irons terrible, didn't putt well and it added up to a lot," Woods said later, according to the Akron Beacon Journal newspaper.
To make the agony worse, this debacle is taking place at Firestone Country Club in Akron, Ohio, where Woods has won seven of the last 11 Bridgestone/NEC Invitationals, according to PGATour.com.
Looks like he needs a week devoting to getting laid...
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:14 PM   #18
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default real consternation without guile or sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Parts 1 & 3: No sh*t, Sherlock. I'm surprised more people don't pick up on this - it's so obvious Tiger's having image/reality whiplash.

Part 2: .... for all of their protestations otherwise, women really, really can't deal with it.
part 1 & 3: so we agree..but im sort of dumb to mention the obvious? or we agree and few people pick up on this cuz you and i are brilliant? i'm struggling here...

part 2: explain please
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #19
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
part 1 & 3: so we agree..but im sort of dumb to mention the obvious? or we agree and few people pick up on this cuz you and i are brilliant? i'm struggling here...

part 2: explain please
LOL...no, it's the ones who miss the obvious...brilliiant? not me, though I may be occasionally shiny - especially after a trip to see one of my favorite providers.

Part 2: no matter what the wimmens may say, they prefer to deal with the "standard issue" male - they've been practicing that all of their lives.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:54 AM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The amazing thing about Tiger was that he was able to maintain such a high level of performance for such a sustained time while being in multiple relationships. How many of us can maintain even one relationship and still perform at our jobs without the relationship interfering? Probably not many.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women