Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
None of the statements attributed to Trayvon Martin by ExNYer are relevant. How many of you have smoked pot, maybe even doing so today? How many of you own guns? Martin is in no way guilty of attacking Zimmerman because of what he may or may not have done in the past prior to the night in question.

I see scenarios where Martin is 100% guilty and other scenarios where Zimmerman is 100% guilty. I am very happy that the case has made it to trial so that, hopefully, the facts will all come out. If the prosecution can't prove its case, I'll be happy to see Zimmerman walk out of court a free man.
While I agree, it might be a tad harder to get both sides of the 'facts' when one side is dead.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:00 AM   #17
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
While I agree, it might be a tad harder to get both sides of the 'facts' when one side is dead.
You must be the Joe Biden of the sandbox. Zimmerman was the one who was attacked. Zimmerman was the one getting his head bashed on a sidewalk before he pulled his gun out.
Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:14 AM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Han View Post
You must be the Joe Biden of the sandbox. Zimmerman was the one who was attacked. Zimmerman was the one getting his head bashed on a sidewalk before he pulled his gun out.
A few of questions for you:

1; Had Zimmerman NOT been on unofficial patrol that night, would Trayvon Martin been killed?
2. Do you know all the details of the night in question? What led up to Martin supposedly attacking Zimmerman? This is a kid with no known violent tendencies who, according to your opinion, simply walked up to Zimmerman and started beating the crap out of him.

I agree 100% with WTF. Unless the prosecution can poke major holes in Zimmerman's statements of how the shooting went down, it will be extremely tough to convict Zimmerman. I'm sure the defense will do everything possible to keep Zimmerman off the witness stand because he will probably convict himself.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #19
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Had I married a Hispanic (Jewish) woman, which I wish I had done, that boy Zimmerman would have looked like my son. As such, I would have an emotional attachment to his innocence, just like black folks have an emotional attachment to OJ's and Trayvon's innocence.
Where is that colorblind society The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King so eloquently preached for?
I believe we will never achieve a society where people don't instinctively support their own tribe.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:20 AM   #20
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:

1; Had Zimmerman NOT been on unofficial patrol that night, would Trayvon Martin been killed?
2. Do you know all the details of the night in question? What led up to Martin supposedly attacking Zimmerman? This is a kid with no known violent tendencies who, according to your opinion, simply walked up to Zimmerman and started beating the crap out of him.

I agree 100% with WTF. Unless the prosecution can poke major holes in Zimmerman's statements of how the shooting went down, it will be extremely tough to convict Zimmerman. I'm sure the defense will do everything possible to keep Zimmerman off the witness stand because he will probably convict himself.

If Martin did not attack Zimmerman, he would be alive.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

WTF talk's like rooster, who thinks sun come up just to hear him crow.

Uncle Han has correct Chinese proverb !

Case closed...............
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:27 AM   #22
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
WTF talk's like rooster, who thinks sun come up just to hear him crow.

Uncle Han has correct Chinese proverb !

Case closed...............
Confucius say, "He who places head in sand, will get kicked in the end."
Old 05-24-2013, 09:28 AM   #23
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default self defense is no defense at all when you can be called a racist

zimmerman is the victim of racism.

first there was the racial makeup of the vast demonstrations against him.... from congress women to new black panthers...to obama..all triggered by their innate racism

do these people and groups call for the blood of some black gang member for killing some young girl? no...but a supposed white guy (he's hispanic) they will..triggered by what? racism

next there was appointed a "special" prosecutor against zimmerman. to appease the racism

then, the big brave special prosecutor, to appease and afraid of any outcry against herself and inserting politics into the justice system, overcharged zimmerman with second degree murder....second degree murder requires zimmerman to have engaged in the act of murder with spite, ill-will and hatred. that charge requires the intent of zimmerman to search out martin to shoot. again zimmerman, a victim of racism and politics.

so the evidence of self defense which caused the authorities to go from not feeling there was enough evidence to arrest him, to then charging him with essentially as high as you can charge him.....second-degree murder.... was totally disregarded...why? racism
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #24
Uncle Han
BANNED

Is not Zimmerman 1/8th black?
Old 05-24-2013, 09:54 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And you must be the David Duke. If you followed me around and , were not a police officer, you'd be the one that wound up dead if you tried any shit with me. That is what this cop wanna be Zimmerman did. Had Travon had a gun and shot Zimmerman because he thought his life was in danger, you'd be screaming. 'Hang the n@@@@a!' Martin did nothing but walk thur a neighborhood. If you think Zimmerman had a right to kill him based on something maryin had on his cell phone, I'll buy you more white sheets and pointy hats for you and your lynchmen.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:01 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
zimmerman is the victim of racism.
racism
All this posting is taking away from your cross burning! How about those Boy Scouts! Let us next go beat up a gay if he walks thur our neighborhood! Like I said you hillbillies don't even realize how backwards you are!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

"Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lary-tool.html

"Trayvon Martin...a more complicated portrait began to emerge of a teenager whose problems at school ranged from getting spotted defacing lockers to getting caught with a marijuana baggie and women’s jewelry....

"Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds."

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...t-trayvon.html

Quote:
If Martin did not attack Zimmerman, he would be alive.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Had I married a Hispanic (Jewish) woman, which I wish I had done, that boy Zimmerman would have looked like my son. As such, I would have an emotional attachment to his innocence, just like black folks have an emotional attachment to OJ's and Trayvon's innocence.
Where is that colorblind society The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King so eloquently preached for?
I believe we will never achieve a society where people don't instinctively support their own tribe.
While true...it is also true that had you been born with a penis Iinstead of a vagina, you probably wouldn't post like a pussy! Sorry JL, you served me up a softball. What you say is true. Most folks gravitate towards their tribe. Most folks, not all. This honky has always tried to gravitate towards equality.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #29
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
All this posting is taking away from your cross burning! How about those Boy Scouts! Let us next go beat up a gay if he walks thur our neighborhood! Like I said you hillbillies don't even realize how backwards you are!
using logic with you is trepidatious...but the logical extension of your remarks is that anything done against or to zimmerman is ok because martin was black and wound up dead....i, however, think that justice requires an equal application of the laws..not tinged with politics and racism
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:10 AM   #30
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
None of the statements attributed to Trayvon Martin by ExNYer are relevant. How many of you have smoked pot, maybe even doing so today? How many of you own guns? Martin is in no way guilty of attacking Zimmerman because of what he may or may not have done in the past prior to the night in question.

I see scenarios where Martin is 100% guilty and other scenarios where Zimmerman is 100% guilty. I am very happy that the case has made it to trial so that, hopefully, the facts will all come out. If the prosecution can't prove its case, I'll be happy to see Zimmerman walk out of court a free man.
There is a lot of willful blindness by our board progressives.

He was 17, so he is not old enough to carry or even own a gun. So the gun he took pictures of and the one he was talking about in the texts is illegal for him to have.

Why does he need a gun if he was a nice, non-violent kid? Well, because maybe he wasn't? Maybe because he was dealing, not just possessing, drugs?

And has everyone forgotten the photos of Zimmerman with blood running down the back of his head and a bloody nose?

It is the TOTALITY of the circumstances that paint the full picture.

If you look one at a time at each little piece in a vacuum, you end up saying: "So he had a gun, lot's of people have them. So, he had pot. Lots of kids do that. So, he beat up Zimmerman, lot's of people do that if they are scared. So he was walking through a strange neighborhood. Maybe he was just getting exercise."

Zimmerman called 911 and was on the phone waiting for them to show up. Your typical racist thug doesn't call the cops before he attacks someone. Zimmerman is telling the same story he told from the start and no one can contradict his version.

So, if you believe in reasonable doubt, how can you convict?

BTW, all of the texts and photos become relevant as soon as the DA tries to paint Trayvon as a nice, law-abiding, non-violent kid. It is rebuttal evidence.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women