Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2018, 07:51 AM   #1
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Infraction Queen

Seems like Everytime I turn around. I'm receiving an infraction. In almost 6 years on the board. This very post makes my 1000th post. I barely participate other than posting my ads. I've been infractioned before for the same thing I've watched other do repeatedly.
I've been infractioned for dumb shit. Like posting in Fort Worth and not saying I'm doing outcalls, when I'm dead center of FW and Dallas.
Or I was infractioned for posting on weekly providers and then posting the next week on weekly providers, and even though it was different weeks it was too close together they said!!
Everytime I turn around. I'm being infractioned.
Since the Louisiana part of eccie is set up different then every other location. How bout just give a bitch a heads up. Fuck.
2 times I've put in a word or two that I didn't realize was wrong and Boom infraction.
Just made this to vent and curious if anyone else feels infractioned the fuck out. Lol !!!

-This doesn't even mention the time I was contacted and told my signature was too long and looked like an advertisement and needed to be changed. Smh I can win for losing
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:50 AM   #2
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Once you get down to the root cause of using this site it’s to just up the odds of not being booked. Other than that it’s nothing more than a narcissistic proving ground for mods and a good number of users.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 09:34 AM   #3
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Not to sound mean but have you read the forum guidelines?
It's lengthy but will save you from a spanking:
https://eccie.net/announcement.php?f=2

I always live by (and even in my RW)
"Learn the law carefully so you can break it properly"

I have received infractions before and have had those points reversed
b/c I have read the forum guidelines and knew the points given to me were bs and given based off of a mods personal feelings towards me and it wasn't b/c I broke the law.

Here's a thread 'When mods take it personal'
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1804709
cause some girls seem to get away w/breaking all the
rules and some don't. Idk why
You'll notice throughout this thread there are
personal opinions flying around everywhere.

I've been pointed and I've been to Eccie jail,
but overall the forum guidelines are worth reading ....

I'll PM you bout the ad postings
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 08:25 AM   #4
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

The Forum Guidelines, and the Advertising Guidelines are clearly posted for everyone to read...those might be a good place for you to start, considering your infraction list...just giving a bitch a heads up...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 10:10 AM   #5
jillyclaire
Insatiable Fallen Flower

User ID: 305754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes. We must read the “policy” that has been written for posting. This forum makes posting as punitive as humanly possible. Lol!
jillyclaire is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 12:13 PM   #6
Kernelingus
Valued Poster

Default Bureaucratic Nonsense!!!!!

There seems to be a lot of ""arbitrary rules" and sometimes what even feels like "Rules du jour"!!!!!! I've been "infraction-ed" a time or two myself.....the explanation has always left me scratching my head....in some cases you are allowed to say six.....but never....NEVER EVER say "half a dozen"!!!! I'm being facetious with that example.........but the bureaucratic silliness of some of the rules is mind numbing!!!!
Kernelingus is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 01:51 PM   #7
Raindog115
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

How does one know they have been given an infraction? Are you alerted to the fact, or do you have to go digging somewhere in your profile to find out?

I suppose my record is clean with that. Though honestly, I don't care one way or the other. I just do what I do.
Raindog115 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:39 PM   #8
A1.
Valued Poster

Mods make up things as they go.
You can post a guideline to help someone and get points for being off topic. Heard many stories.
A1. is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 08:54 PM   #9
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes they send you a PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindog115 View Post
How does one know they have been given an infraction? Are you alerted to the fact, or do you have to go digging somewhere in your profile to find out?

I suppose my record is clean with that. Though honestly, I don't care one way or the other. I just do what I do.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 10:01 PM   #10
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1vapor View Post
You can post a guideline to help someone and get points for being off topic. Heard many stories.
Or you can ask a question about how you allegedly violated a GL you were pointed for and get pointed again for derailing the thread by asking the question. Nothing will change until St. C steps in and puts a stop to it. However, I don’t see that happening. js

HR, I feel your pain.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 10:45 PM   #11
quinnsseductive
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 421271
My ECCIE Reviews

I've read the rules multiple times and still get caught off guard with infractions. For instance in the snatch ad it says it is limited to saying time available and I was available all day so I said available all day instead of available 12:00am-11:59pm and they said saying available all day is advertising. Totally confusing. It also says you can post once in a 12 hour period and posting once a day I am told I am posting multiple times a day and it legitimately makes me feel like I'm losing my mind because I don't remember posting multiple times a day. They got me scared to even post there at all so I only do it every other day or so now days....anyways I'll probably get an infraction for this post too. :h ypo_h4h:
quinnsseductive is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:23 PM   #12
A1.
Valued Poster

Put specifics in your showcase if permitted and in the advertisement and direct them to the link for details. Sorry you are getting pointed.
A1. is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 01:34 AM   #13
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

This might help...

What does SNATCH stand for?
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 07:59 AM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1vapor View Post
Please supply specifics. Hearing third or fourth hand stories often leave out pertinent details.

Some modtards try to make up their own rules. Its up to the members of the forum to challenge and escalate the non icky approved guidelines. Your forum is what you make of it.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:37 AM   #15
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Please supply specifics. Hearing third or fourth hand stories often leave out pertinent details.

Some modtards try to make up their own rules. Its up to the members of the forum to challenge and escalate the non icky approved guidelines. Your forum is what you make of it.

'Cause (SHE) Can't...lol
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women