Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2018, 11:43 AM   #1
helenparr
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 430534
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default To the "DAWGS" and Male Sluts

To the "dawgs" and male sluts,

If I am not replying to you, blocked you or just ignoring you this is why:

My inbox is CONSTANTLY full of stupid questions, completely irrelevant information, boys bragging about their size and how they think that they could teach me things.

Others wanting to bargain, sex talk for free and being way too pushy before I'm ready.

Many of you have been VERY rude, arrogant, too good of themselves to be screened or asking outright stupid questions that should not be discussed.

Or getting a email with just, hey "what??? lets hookup" those are all responses from teen boys that I have no interest in training how to be men.

So no, I do not have the time to respond to literally 100 messages of mess. If you are interested in seeing me then please let me know your interest, how long, when and let me know who you wish me to screen you with and we can have some fun.

Rates are in the showcase and should not and will not be discussed if you are too lazy or not competent enough to look there then I'm not interested in seeing you.

And I don't care how long you have been around, how many posts you have on the board and especially how many reviews.

I don't know you so until I have screened you I won't see you. If you think you are above that because you have 100 posts or something then you are a narcissist and I'm not interested in seeing you.

There have been many gentlemen that have sent nice emails, are well spoken, have not complained or even spoken about donations.

We have met, we both had fun, they left with a smile on their face and have come back for a second round.

So you want to meet me then act like a man and not a millennial snowflake.
helenparr is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:48 AM   #2
Bassangler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Interesting.......

All that business opertunity,(a full inbox) and only 2 reviews..by the same gentleman at that... but I'm only a millennial snowflake as you stated, what could I possibly know. I mean with all the guys beating down the door trying to see you, why not raise admission at least 200, hell make it 300 percent.
Bassangler is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:18 PM   #3
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassangler View Post

All that business opertunity,(a full inbox) and only 2 reviews..by the same gentleman
Interesting!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:27 PM   #4
Guest123018
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting helenparr ....because since this is Coed and Coed is for discussion i'll chime in

There are guys who are plain lazy.
There are guys who are misogynistic who just want to 'hate fuck' you and believe they're too good for screening.

There are providers who babysit these guys and will screen to the guys comfort level and not her own comfort level for some reason. I have no clue why some ladies let the guy dictate and run her business.

Helen, for instance,
you are afraid to speak up and make a guy leave when he's sucking up your time.

Then there are the providers who are clingy and have no direction so they text guys in need of direction all day every day
which makes some of these guys believe they're gods. (They're not. Well maybe a couple of my favorite guys )

Then we have our true gentlemen, please don't lump them in w/the non-gentlemen. There are plenty good guys around!

I believe screening should flow smoothly and not make a guy feel like he's answering a 2 page questionnaire.
Looking at your showcase, if I were a potential buyer I would be put off and move on
because your showcase doesn't say a whole lot about you as much as you telling the guys a lot of direct rules.
Doesn't seem too inviting.
I don't have the best showcase but I believe my showcase is a fun read and informative. (if it's not yall let me know)
Maybe you should add a few more current pics to your showcase ....

All that I've mentioned makes it a little harder for the more professional provider (professional as far as screening goes) to do the simple things that you've pointed out and are asking the guys to do correctly and reach out to you by your preferred way of contact.

Reminds me of this thread when I asked the 'Our Showcase' question: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1775676

and this thread my 'Psa/Rant'
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1821283

(ps M.M. (Ms Money Mayweather) do not come checking my grammar today)
Old 01-19-2018, 12:35 PM   #5
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

If you’re so busy, why even write this. You appear happy with your approach and with that being the case you should just leave it be and continue doing things your way. No need to lecture us, as for the most part we don’t care. You’re the provider and if you can’t be bothered with asking a few questions maybe providing isn’t really for you. It comes off as unnecessary attitude which is unappealing, particularly to someone that is paying.

Remember the saying about honey and vinegar. Both reputations get around and we customers talk. If you would like to be a good member of this community having a we attitude, especially as an unproven provider will not get you there. Until you have more reliable reviews it is very reasonable to be asked about menu, price, etc.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 02:22 PM   #6
coltsevers
BANNED

Encounters: 8

I see you two boys are completely butt hurt because she will not bow to your demands and see you. And also lack basic reading comprehension.
Her inbox is full of stupid requests and demands from morons. She picks and chooses from those who write nice introductions and make her comfortable.
She does not see the fools who speak of women as trash and those who find it funny to insult her.

Thus you two boys Doth protest too much..
coltsevers is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 02:23 PM   #7
coltsevers
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Ifor the most part we don’t care. .
Really looks as if you care enough to whine she will see others, just not you.
Old 01-19-2018, 02:26 PM   #8
coltsevers
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassangler View Post
Interesting.......

business opertunity,t.
Because she doesn't see redneck morons who can not even use spellcheck.
OPPORTUNITY
Old 01-19-2018, 02:32 PM   #9
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I don't really understand all the issues with some guys and Helen. Once I got screened, I could PM her trying to schedule a session and she was polite, understanding that our schedules did not mesh and treated me nice. I've talked to other providers I have seen multiple times and they mention how careful you need to be, not only.grom Uncle Leo but also some of the guys that inquire really come off the wrong way..ss she has mention she is low volume and has a full time job. Blowing up her email with what she considers a waste of time is never cool. That said, we still have not met, but we know the same local providers.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 02:49 PM   #10
Guest123018
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

coltsevers to the rescue ....heh
Old 01-19-2018, 03:04 PM   #11
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^Heh...
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 03:05 PM   #12
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Colt has no idea what he is talking about as usual. WK away though bruh.

I honest don't give a fuck whether I see her or not, as with many of the ladies on here. There are plenty that I haven't seen and plenty that I have. Many that I have not reviewed. It's really not a big deal.

Where on earth did I whine that she saw others but would not see me. Oh, that is right, that is not at all what happened, so unless she is telling you something that is not at all true, then you are just making shit up.

In the words of the immortal ghetto poet Gucci Mane "Girls are like buses: miss one next 15 another one comin"
Old 01-19-2018, 04:04 PM   #13
helenparr
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 430534
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

all this over little ole me? WOW.
helenparr is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 04:07 PM   #14
coltsevers
BANNED

Why should I walk away? Because you told me too? FU!

The only rescuing I did was back in the Navy. I am not a white Knight. I am an Officer and a Gentleman that is tired of hearing the garbage from the guys here about a woman who has the self respect to say no.
I have seen HP once a week when she was not otherwise on another date and have heard all the gross and despicable detritus she gets from you heathens.

And black man you do care otherwise you would not be so butt hurt. And to see you quoting some ghetto foul mouth such as Gucci Mane says it all.

You guys have no clue how to act and speak properly to a woman and when you try it screams imbecile.
I have never involved myself with the petty politics of the boards as it was beneath me but when I hear it first hand from a lady that you addle pate douche bags try to push on her some one needs to explain it to you.

Gucci Mane, really? Dre even says that toad is a no talent lazy moron.
Old 01-19-2018, 04:40 PM   #15
1blackman1
Valued Poster

What are you 12. Dude you’re the definition of White Knight. Glad you’re here to WK it up for HP. Or to make yourself appear important. Me I’ll just wipe my tears because I’m so butt hurt over Ms Parr.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women