Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2014, 09:25 PM   #61
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

What about the Spa/Studio/MP Reviews/Discussions forums that are already in place in the various locales?
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:56 PM   #62
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Because a lot of girls that do FBSM do NOT own or work for a SPA, Studio or Massage Parlor.
therefore they should not be reviewed in those forums... and there are those that don't want the reviews to be in Independent review forum.
also the way things are now, the girls that get reviewed under the SPA, Studio, MP forum do not get those reviews attached to them.
unless a mod takes the time to do it manually... if the FBSM girls had their own forum, then they could get the credit they earned.

They need their own forum, especially in the locations that do have SPA's, Studio's and MP's.

Tell me Mokoa...
when you are reading a review for a FBSM girl do you ever ask yourself the question if she works for or owns a SPA, Studio or MP?
if you do and that answer is no... do you move the review? if not can I ask why?
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:32 PM   #63
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Actually, the reviews in those forums do get assigned provided we can identify them correctly.

There are independent providers who do provide just the services you would expect at a spa/studio type of establishment and nothing more. Reviews of those providers are posted n the Spa/Studio forums. No, I do not move them out of there. Instead, if I encounter a review of such a provider not posted in those forums I will move it there.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 05:35 AM   #64
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Actually, the reviews in those forums do get assigned provided we can identify them correctly.
Most do not get assigned because the reviews are not automatically cued to be assigned to a provider and therefore get ignored.

Quote:
There are independent providers who do provide just the services you would expect at a spa/studio type of establishment and nothing more. Reviews of those providers are posted n the Spa/Studio forums. No, I do not move them out of there. Instead, if I encounter a review of such a provider not posted in those forums I will move it there.
And may I ask why you do that... as in all reality most (not all) FBSM ladies are Independent providers and not a SPA, Studio or MP workers.

Are you under the false impression that a lady has to be FS to be a Independent provider or maybe you believe that if all she does is a "rub n tag" then she is not a provider at all.

If a girl provides ANY type of sexual services then she is a provider, so why would you move them to a forum where they really do not belong.

If I was in your area and wrote a review, in the Indy forum, of a lady that did not work out of a SPA, Studio or MP (or was licensed) and you moved to that forum.
I would be pissed and I would let you know it. Now if there was a forum just for FBSM ladies then this debate would be a moot point.

Ultimately it is up to the members of the board and the owners on rather or not a new forum is to be made.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:20 PM   #65
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
Most do not get assigned because the reviews are not automatically cued to be assigned to a provider and therefore get ignored.
Actually, all reviews are automatically queued for assignment and moderation when they are posted. That queue does have to be processed manually.

Quote:
And may I ask why you do that... as in all reality most (not all) FBSM ladies are Independent providers and not a SPA, Studio or MP workers.
Perhaps that is true where you are but in the locale where I moderate, providers who work in a Spa/Studio and provide spa/studio services far outnumber the independent providers who provide those same services.

Quote:
Are you under the false impression that a lady has to be FS to be a Independent provider or maybe you believe that if all she does is a "rub n tag" then she is not a provider at all.
Wrong on all counts. I consider all of the ladies providers, regardless of their kind of employment or the services they provide. I consider ladies to be independent when they are in business for themselves and not working for others; regardless of the services they do, or do not, provide.

Quote:
If a girl provides ANY type of sexual services then she is a provider, so why would you move them to a forum where they really do not belong.

If I was in your area and wrote a review, in the Indy forum, of a lady that did not work out of a SPA, Studio or MP (or was licensed) and you moved to that forum.
I would be pissed and I would let you know it. Now if there was a forum just for FBSM ladies then this debate would be a moot point.
If the lady in question is known for providing only spa/studio type services (not FS) and she provided only those services to you then the review would be placed in the Spa/Studio forum whether she was independent or not.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:35 PM   #66
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
If the lady in question is known for providing only spa/studio type services (not FS) and she provided only those services to you then the review would be placed in the Spa/Studio forum whether she was independent or not.
So, just to stir the pot a bit....
If the lady being reviewed provides FS and other like services, but is being reviewed in SPA, because she's works out of a spa, do you automatically move her to the Independet Provider section? After all, she's providing IP level service, just in another setting.

After all, around here we have a number of spas that provide FS, some that are only R&T, some that provide neither, and a few that are YMMV.

I have no problem lumping all the "spas" in the current category. I also don't have much problem with the IPs being in the IP forum, no matter the service level, as long as it's consistent. Then there's the "managed girls" sections, and I can see their value. But it can make it hard to find reviews based on ads from other sources.
I can see how having an IP-R&T section would be useful for those of us who, for various reasons, just are not looking for FS. It would make life easier when trying to find reviews for such providers. Perhaps a sub-forum would be useful.

Then again, there are those providers who are happy to meet all clients and are happy to only perform the services requested, but are willing to do anything. Where would you put those reviews?

(Yes, I am Gemini)
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:36 PM   #67
zekepatter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Seems that you could put all independents together and have subcategories sorted by L1, L2. Or L3.
zekepatter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women