Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Southern CA - Los Angeles Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2020, 03:37 AM   #1
Warlord Monger
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Default Encounter: Fully serviced in Corona time

User ID: NIL
Date: 05/16/2020
Name: Mary
Phone: 310-826-1582
Email Address: NIL
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-23362#rubmaps
City: Santa Monica
State: California
Address: Santa Monica Blvd and Wellesley Ave, near 7-Eleven.
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: fs, bbbj, oil massage, happiness
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black. Long.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Milfy. Not too shabby by AMP standards. If you can't stand older woman, don't go.
The Rest of the Story: I am locked up in my room. Thanks Obama. And I wake up horny one Saturday morning. I tried calling a few places from rubmaps and no one answers. Finally "Chen Chinese Medical Center" (no kidding, that's the official name of this rub and tug place) picks up. I tell the dude on the phone that I will be there soon.

I didn't have high expectations. I was just happy at the prospect of someone other than me releasing my cream. But make sure to call before getting there. They seem to be cautious during Corona time.

I go to the second floor of the strip mall where this place is located. It's locked; but after knocking for a few seconds, a lady let's me in. I didn't know at that time but this woman named Mary is well known to the hobby community. I will find out why soon.

She collects my donation of $60 for 1 hour. Note to self: go for 30 minutes ($40) next time. This was my first time at that medical center but Mary confused me with someone else. She thought I am a regular visitor; I didn't correct her. I am experienced enough to know how much ladies love repeat customers.

I am lying down naked. Face down. She walks in with a paper with a log of customers. She asks me to write my name. I was feeling like Brad Pitt and wrote that as my name. She asks me again to double check I am the one who called. Seemed like they are only allowing people who called ahead.

Now she starts massaging gently. Lots of focus on my fun parts. I ask her name; and she is like - honey you forgot? It's Mary...

Within 10 minutes, she reaches for junior and the boys and keeps grazing my ass crack. Brad Pitt is in heaven. Next we talk business. 120 for full service. The price seems low; probably trying to attract customers. I had to pay first and I don't mind. I am very happy with a woman's touch after more than 2 months.

First she takes junior in her mouth. She says in broken English, I know you like it ... Let me suck you first. Again, she is mistaking me with one of her regular clients. But whoever this person is, God bless you. Nothing like a woman knowing her place, getting down on her knees, and servicing the king. I gently caress her, kiss on her head, and touch her body. She won't get fully naked and I don't push her. No kissing on her lips or face is allowed.

Again warning- if you don't like older woman, don't see her. I am 30 myself and sometimes older matured woman in 40s and 50s lights me up.

Before entering her, she gives me some wipes to clean my junk. She cleans herself too. I like some cleanliness before going for the forbidden fruit. I went to Catholic school. She went too. While doing it, she lovingly makes small talk. She says she likes it and she misses me (again God bless my doppelganger). She tells me to visit her more while I am busy thrusting in and out. I also like her for some reason. She is on the table and I am standing. I kiss her lovely boobs. The warmth of her pussy is making me happy. It's like a glazed donut that has been microwaved for 5 seconds. Yummmy. In 5 minutes, I shoot a big load deep in her. I hold my cock in her for 30 seconds after the shootout to make sure it caramelizes in her.

I take out junior. She gives couple of napkins with strong disinfectant. May be hydroxychloroquine. It irritates my skin a bit but it's for the greater good.

I leave with a mask and a smile on my face. No small water bottle. No hot towel. But that's ok. I will return again.

If you have seen Mary and don't like her, I understand. Some people on other forums have strong opinion about her. You guys can tug yourself.
Recommendation: Yes
Warlord Monger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women