Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2014, 06:28 PM   #1
Guest043022
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74
Default Ladies, why do you provide?

I posted a similar thread in the men's section a few months ago, inquiring why they participated in this hobby and got some interesting responses.I know for you ladies the financial gain is an important aspect of this, but with that aside, what are some of the other reasons you chose to be a provider?
Guest043022 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:30 PM   #2
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

This should be interesting to read, if we get some truthful posts from the ladies.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:33 PM   #3
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

So i can be a fulltime mom to a child with an illness he will suffer from for his whole life. College degree and RN... neither matter when it comes to spending every moment you can with a child.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:11 AM   #4
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

It's always been a matter of choice for me.

A.) Be loose in my real life, or
B.) Be loose in private.

I chose B.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:34 AM   #5
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Derriere View Post
So i can be a fulltime mom to a child with an illness he will suffer from for his whole life. College degree and RN... neither matter when it comes to spending every moment you can with a child.
While I have no idea of the struggles you go through, I feel for ya. Your son is lucky to have you.

Providing has given me time to take care of my dad at the end of his life and now my mom with her illnesses and struggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
It's always been a matter of choice for me.

A.) Be loose in my real life, or
B.) Be loose in private.

I chose B.
LOVE IT!!!! I just love reading your posts.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thinking back before I started providing or was in a SD/SB relationship, I would try to meet men for FWB/NSA, but there was so much game playing by those I met that I just ended masturbating all the time. SD/SB and providing cuts the bullshit out for the most part.

I started providing when my SD/SB relationship of 4 years ended at the same time I walked out of a demeaning job. I was horny and needed money, so Gigi was born Been loving it ever since!!!!
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:43 AM   #6
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I applaud Devon....and Gigi!

Many of the women I've met have similar important reasons. Taking care of a loved one, furthering an education. Mine is not to question...the reasons can be many.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:11 AM   #7
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Simple.

1. I have a child with a major heart defect. Every few months, we are dealing with doctors and hospitals. Even with my degree, not many employers have the leeway to tolerate so much absence.

2. I have 2 children who will both be in college within the next 3 years. One of those two is highly gifted-- this summer she gets to go to a summer immersion program at Stanford. No way could I magically find a way to afford that on a regular salary.

3. To echo Tiffani-- be loose in public or in private. I choose private. Plus.. mama always said if you're good at something, never do it for free
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:26 AM   #8
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
This should be interesting to read, if we get some truthful posts from the ladies.

yea... i doubt we see any post "i have a bad habit" replies or "my pimp says so"

To the ladies that posted in regards to caring for others- much love and respect to ya.

AND CONGRATS GRACE FOR SEXY PROVIDER OF THE DAY!
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:06 AM   #9
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Simple.

1. I have a child with a major heart defect. Every few months, we are dealing with doctors and hospitals. Even with my degree, not many employers have the leeway to tolerate so much absence.

2. I have 2 children who will both be in college within the next 3 years. One of those two is highly gifted-- this summer she gets to go to a summer immersion program at Stanford. No way could I magically find a way to afford that on a regular salary.

3. To echo Tiffani-- be loose in public or in private. I choose private. Plus.. mama always said if you're good at something, never do it for free
#4 If you have something valuable, never give it away, either (including US citizenship!)
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:46 PM   #10
Naughty Destiny
Account Disabled

User ID: 98951
My ECCIE Reviews

Because I enjoy it...
Naughty Destiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:59 PM   #11
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

ND, your avatar . . .

Your boobies have a life of their own!
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:11 AM   #12
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

I'm doing it to pay my tuition and set up a somewhat decent savings account for myself for the future. I have a Roth IRA and use that income to dabble in stocks, etc so this money really helps me pay for my basic necessities (rent, gas, elec, monthly tuition payments) so I don't have to work my legit job as much and can dedicate more time to my schoolwork.

Plus since I attend a private University, they have the option to deny certain state and public financial aid so for those of us who aren't trust fund babies it serves as a way to keep us out from attaining quality higher education.
Forget that! I work for what I want in life and this hobby is one of the main reasons I will be graduating in May.

And just from the personal side, the quality of men here who actually respect me and treat me like a decent human being is. Better (a lot better) than what I get in real life. It seems people really do value what they have to pay for and in return it has taught me to value myself more and see myself as a beautiful human being who truly is desired by many. This hobby gave me a nice boost in confidence that I didn't realize I needed until I experienced it.
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:15 AM   #13
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

I work in car factory for 25yrs until shut doors.My husband pass away.Gotta eat!
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:01 AM   #14
cafriend
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
I have met many ladies over the past few years that are providers for similar reasons listed (family health issues, single parents). Good to hear that some are treating this as a real business and are putting money away for their futures.

Will be interesting to see what happens on this one.
cafriend is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:30 PM   #15
April_Showers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 79006
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I naturally fell into this and anyone that knows me knows that this just seems to make sense for me lol I'm not looking for love or stress so dating men/women/couples here versus the real world is by far a better experience. I meet better quality people here that know what they want and what they don't and for the majority are more upfront and fun than those I meet in the real world. I know that not every girl can do this and actually enjoy it so if you're one that does; why wouldn't you??

Money of course is another bonus but as you mature and go through life you really learn that money comes and goes so that is never my sole drive or reason. I like the new encounters, old friends, regular friends, attention, sex, playfulness, variety, flirting, massages, adventures in and outside of the bedroom and I could ramble on even more but I'll stop now ;P
April_Showers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women