Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2022, 11:42 PM   #16
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Effective is the word you seek.

But yeah, if we were on a single payor national health program, this would have never become such a cash cow for the pharmas.

And if Trump had handled this and every other goddamned thing like a responsible President …. Maybe Biden wouldn’t have gotten it three times. And maybe Trump wouldn’t have needed to try and steal the election.
Hahahaha, Listen to this shit.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 04:23 AM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Do the math peoples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
...It is becoming to look like It’s all bullshit....
Assume you meant beginning, which is where I take exception. I see no scenario where the actual observed data has any relationship to the claimed science. So no, it's not "beginning" to "look" like bullshit -- there is no case to actually make that it ever was anything but bullshit from the jump. In fact, F Joe Biden is the exact poster boy that shows it for all to see.

Anybody recall his Tiny crop circles of 5 people at his rallies, plus vaxxed to the maxx, along with his incessant KN95 mask wearing, basement dwelling, fist bumping and on and on - yet there he is all COVIDIOTED up the wazoo. Oh! and he ain't dead yet and neither are you.

As to Comrade Single Payer System -- Let's recall that UK and others have something similar and they fell for this ridiculous BS more readily than most. The observed data don't lie. The claimed science is nothing but a lie and it is being perpetrated upon the rubes by the government politburo -- apparently for fun and profit, but let's be honest -- it's all about power and control. And isn't it high time you realize that most major first world countries are entirely broke - as in over spent, corrupt and dysfunctional?

That plus the fact that the politburo no longer fears the people. Though they cannot afford to take the chance that an armed serfdom might Wake-the-Fuck-Up and figure out the whole con-job and become entirely unmanageable.

Ruling class --> <-- The People

Your gut can feel it, stop falling for ridiculous bullshit.
Wake The Fuck Up
Then we can talk about holding the perpetrators accountable.

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 07:26 AM   #18
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Assume you meant beginning, which is where I take exception. I see no scenario where the actual observed data has any relationship to the claimed science. So no, it's not "beginning" to "look" like bullshit -- there is no case to actually make that it ever was anything but bullshit from the jump. In fact, F Joe Biden is the exact poster boy that shows it for all to see.

Anybody recall his Tiny crop circles of 5 people at his rallies, plus vaxxed to the maxx, along with his incessant KN95 mask wearing, basement dwelling, fist bumping and on and on - yet there he is all COVIDIOTED up the wazoo. Oh! and he ain't dead yet and neither are you.

As to Comrade Single Payer System -- Let's recall that UK and others have something similar and they fell for this ridiculous BS more readily than most. The observed data don't lie. The claimed science is nothing but a lie and it is being perpetrated upon the rubes by the government politburo -- apparently for fun and profit, but let's be honest -- it's all about power and control. And isn't it high time you realize that most major first world countries are entirely broke - as in over spent, corrupt and dysfunctional?

That plus the fact that the politburo no longer fears the people. Though they cannot afford to take the chance that an armed serfdom might Wake-the-Fuck-Up and figure out the whole con-job and become entirely unmanageable.

Ruling class --> <-- The People

Your gut can feel it, stop falling for ridiculous bullshit.
Wake The Fuck Up
Then we can talk about holding the perpetrators accountable.

President Biden is the poster boy for the vaccines and Paxlovid. He’s as old as the hills and must have some conditions that make him high risk. But he hasn’t even gotten very sick.

And I’m the poster boy for KN95 masks and the WYID vitamin/mineral/supplement regimen. Only one cold since COVID kicked off! Normally I would have had 5 or 6 by now.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 07:39 AM   #19
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
President Biden is the poster boy for the vaccines and Paxlovid. He’s as old as the hills and must have some conditions that make him high risk. But he hasn’t even gotten very sick.

And I’m the poster boy for KN95 masks and the WYID vitamin/mineral/supplement regimen. Only one cold since COVID kicked off! Normally I would have had 5 or 6 by now.
LOL I've only had one cold since the Wuhan flu thing kicked off too... That proves exactly nothing.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 07:45 AM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
LOL I've only had one cold since the Wuhan flu thing kicked off too... That proves exactly nothing.
Yeah, but you don’t pick your nose. Or you implied that in a post anyway.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 05:16 AM   #21
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Say -- you seem like a friendly, yet thirsty horse

There's a nice cool stream of water right there. Well... good luck to ya, catch you later.

Hey welcome back friendly horse - you still thirsty while standing next to that cool stream of water? Well... good luck to ya, catch you later.

Hey welcome back friendly horse - you still thirsty while standing next to that cool stream of water? Well... ya stupe-ass mule, stay thirsty.
Age old adage:
You can pick your friends
You can pick your nose
But ya can't pick your friend's nose
You can call me Ray or you can call me Jay, but ya doesn't have to call me Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc
Quote:
President Biden is the poster boy for the vaccines and Paxlovid. He’s as old as the hills and must have some conditions that make him high risk. But ya doesn't even gotten very sick.

Old 08-01-2022, 06:31 AM   #22
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Wonder if Speaker Pelosi will be a super-spreader out on the Pacific Rim?
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 07:54 AM   #23
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Indeed

She will be spreading the Pacific's butt cheeks to give it a rim job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Wonder if Speaker Pelosi will be a super-spreader out on the Pacific Rim?
Old 08-01-2022, 08:22 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
She will be spreading the Pacific's butt cheeks to give it a rim job.
You gonna start popping guys with towels now?

Quote:
There's a nice cool stream of water right there. Well... good luck to ya, catch you later.

Hey welcome back friendly horse - you still thirsty while standing next to that cool stream of water? Well... good luck to ya, catch you later.

Hey welcome back friendly horse - you still thirsty while standing next to that cool stream of water? Well... ya stupe-ass mule, stay thirsty.
Age old adage:
You can pick your friends
You can pick your nose
But ya can't pick your friend's nose
You can call me Ray or you can call me Jay, but ya doesn't have to call me Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc
Little early, eh?

Whatever it was last night musta been pretty strong because you’re still loopy this morning.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 08:25 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Prove it.

Quote:
Yeah, but you don’t pick your nose. Or you implied that in a post anyway.

Ask him to prove it. I believe neither claim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women