Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2020, 01:30 PM   #46
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Why don't you ask Jackie if that "black jogger" was one of "Obama's sons"?
Black people are jogging around all the parks in my area WITH IMPUNITY! This must continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Ferguson was 6 years ago......it was time to upgrade to a 4K HDTV
I highly recommend the newer OLED 4Ks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Link to 10 min vid: https://youtu.be/4di8KuECO7U

Once the damage is done and Antifa is gone from the scene, you can see the students return to aimlessly milling about. It's a long video, but only a couple small segments to see to get the point.
10:40-12:00 mark - You see Blackrock Group moving forward. Aerial view of first video. For the most part, the students are mostly milling about.
1:26:00 mark - After Antifa has left, students return to milling about

Protest observers in Dallas saw multiple piles of bricks in areas where there is no reported construction. One of those locations is said to be near the Dallas County Courthouse. The Dallas Chief of Police reported nearly being hit by a thrown brick during a protest.

“The Dallas protest was a lot of things,” National Urban League Young Professionals Communications Chairman Reuben Lael posted on Facebook on Saturday. “But I was very disappointed to see this RANDOM stack of bricks in front of the courthouse. #setup.”.

A person in the video says there is no construction going on anywhere in the immediate area of the brick pile. “There ain’t no damn construction around here,” the voice said, “You’re just gonna set a pallet of bricks right there.”

It is not currently known who placed the bricks in this location or why....

I can't believe there's not one square foot in downtown Dallas that doesn't have 24/7 recorded surveillance. Downtown Houston too. If those folks that dropped those bricks off haven't been ID'ed its because the city doesn't want them ID'ed.

What happened to all the talk of drones photographing all the folks who wouldn't stay inside during mandatory shut down?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 01:32 PM   #47
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
The demographics of Mayors of cities on fire:
  • 1 Republican Mayor(OKC)
  • 2 Independent Mayors
  • 45 Demonicrat Mayors

Anyone any good at detecting patterns here?

Maybe it's because some are heeding Trump's harangues to crack down even harder....

https://fox2now.com/news/protesters-...for-9-minutes/
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 02:24 PM   #48
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank u AM - TDS and Trump hate - U blame trump for everything including athlete's foot!
No sense of responsibility for self or for One's own behavior.

U will make a willing resident of the Big Brother State the DPST's will copy from chairman Xi!

feel free to put your name and address and post it up for exemption from police force protection from rioters and hoodlums.

Unless u are in the middle of them.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 03:16 PM   #49
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Then go tell Trump to keep police reforms going nationwide, so the police officers know they'll be held criminally accountable for abusing their official duties. How fucking easy is that?
You said it yourself, that Trump should continue to keep the reforms going. I've not seen him back off such work and his prison reform work has been spectacular.

Are you alluding to him being somehow to blame or are you agreeing he is working toward the common goal? You aren't very specific.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 03:48 PM   #50
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Anybody remember about two years ago a white Dallas policewoman shot and killed a black man who was in her apartment? Except he wasn't. He was in HIS apt and the policewoman might have been under the influence? Or not?

Reprehensible. The DPD drug on for months. Why wasn't there rioting and burning and yelling for this woman's scalp? Oh she was finally fired. And convicted.

Rightfully so.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 04:30 PM   #51
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Maybe it's because some are heeding Trump's harangues to crack down even harder....
It’s not too difficult to crack down harder than doing nothing. God forbid the President advises governors to not allow their cities be burned to the ground. That awful awful orange man.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 12:36 AM   #52
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
You said it yourself, that Trump should continue to keep the reforms going. I've not seen him back off such work and his prison reform work has been spectacular.

Are you alluding to him being somehow to blame or are you agreeing he is working toward the common goal? You aren't very specific.
You tell me what now. You reap what you sow.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...-kneeling.html
Old 06-02-2020, 12:41 AM   #53
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Anybody remember about two years ago a white Dallas policewoman shot and killed a black man who was in her apartment? Except he wasn't. He was in HIS apt and the policewoman might have been under the influence? Or not?

Reprehensible. The DPD drug on for months. Why wasn't there rioting and burning and yelling for this woman's scalp? Oh she was finally fired. And convicted.

Rightfully so.
Was she serving a warrant when she shot that black dweller?
Old 06-02-2020, 01:13 AM   #54
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
It’s not too difficult to crack down harder than doing nothing. God forbid the President advises governors to not allow their cities be burned to the ground. That awful awful orange man.

Yeah shoot them all. Who cares if the cities go bankrupt as long as those perpetrators with a badge get to keep drawing their paychecks.
Old 06-02-2020, 06:16 AM   #55
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

Rightfully so.
Apples and Oranges with her because like many, she had no business being a trigger happy cop. She was a dumb bimbo with a gun who was too fucking stupid to realize she was on the wrong floor and thought it was her apartment. I highly doubt that she is malicious, but she just has to do the time that she deserves for being a trigger happy idiot. What that cop did to George Floyd was pure malice and no accident. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 06:28 AM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
All I know is if I was in her situation and I saw a dude eating ice-cream and I thought it was my place, I'd ask him for a scoop and tell him to leave. I wouldn't shoot him. And I don't even eat sweets. People don't break into your place to eat ice-cream on your couch and watch TV. She was going full retard that night.
Burglary of a habitation is a felony in Texas and one may defend their property and safety when confronted with burglary of a habitation by "deadly force," as defined in the Texas Penal Code.

FYI: People DO break into others' residences and eat their food! They also steal their shit and kill the residents when they arrive home.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 07:41 AM   #57
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

Rightfully so.
While she definitely needed to do time, I've come to believe it was the accident she claimed it was, and something impaired her judgement - perhaps alcohol.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 08:08 AM   #58
oeb11
Valued Poster

What impaired Amber Guygeer was her mind and vagina - she was screwing him and he dumped her.

She shot him deliberately and deserves a longer sentence.

Source - other tenants in the apartment complex.

AM - u R welcome to go without any police enforcement of your Constitutional rights for the srest of your little liberal life - and richly deserve the consequence U enjoy foisting on others from Ur rioting plantation groups.

"Pants Up - don't Loot!'
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 08:34 AM   #59
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
What impaired Amber Guygeer was her mind and vagina - she was screwing him and he dumped her.

She shot him deliberately and deserves a longer sentence.

Source - other tenants in the apartment complex.
I don't know whether that is true or not, but there is nothing more convenient than same apartment building pussy in your 20's. You don't even have to put shoes on to bust a nut but it sure the fuck is not worth messing around with someone who can legally carry a gun for that pussy if you are correct.

I don't think she had a bad heart but fuck if I know. That's the thing though, you really just don't know people even if you think you do. Other than a few loved ones, I just consider everyone to be a stranger and I don't know jack shit about you and will treat you accordingly.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 08:35 AM   #60
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Is the truth in Black and White?

Is the truth in Black and White or is it covered in AstroTurf?

Apologies that the board won't support posting Twatter easily. Trust me on the links. They layout a short story. URLs do not require Twatter being installed. Pro Tip: May have to turn up volume to hear it well.

30 seconds of Seattle Council wokeness
https://twitter.com/jasonrantz/statu...69391836975104

35 seconds of graffiti
https://twitter.com/michael08930353/...94617349578765

2 mins of woman battling women
https://twitter.com/Chimneysweepwa/s...04351795146752

50 seconds of woman roaring
https://twitter.com/JaValle/status/1267250753422241792

The Prophet Chaz ties it all up in a neat package. His resume includes being with BLM in Ferguson from 2017. He sure talks slow, but nails it eloquently and with brutal honesty. Worth listening to in it's entirety.

15 minutes of the Prophet Chaz laying it all out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR8SSPxVxSI

Simple question with a complex answer: What is really going on here?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women