Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2011, 05:41 PM   #16
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

I reviewed the galleries of those ladies participating in this thread. I can say without hesitation I would travel TO Tyler to see any of them.

Texas, my Texas, all hail the mighty state...
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #17
jlj2002
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by par4 View Post
WE are here ! However, the area , both Tyler and Longview, is being overrun with BP activity. It looks more like a weekly or bi monthly tour group. Donation levels are all over the map. Most providers, at least from what fellow hobby players are saying , is some bait and switch, very fast appointments, handlers lurking close by, and fear of entrapment. Add that to a very tight economy and holiday season and it is just plain tough !
Definitely all true. I just got on here because of some bad experiences on BP. I have no problem staying active, just a problem getting cheated.
jlj2002 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:28 AM   #18
missroxie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 102540
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyhm View Post
Great to hear you are thinking about us here in East Tx....you know how I feel about you coming this way...(that is if you haven't forgotten me!!) I will be on the lookout for you
missroxie is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #19
HallPass
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I lurk and prefer to stick with regular providers versus travelers unless the are verified and advertise their trip here and P411. I've actually pre-booked on a couple occassions with travelers when they advertised their upcoming dates on P411. Just my 2 cents
HallPass is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:04 AM   #20
CharlieWaffles
Registered Member

I'm a newbie hobbiest but I am tired of some of the people I see on BP. This past week has been blown up with so many ads its hard to weed out the good from the bad.
CharlieWaffles is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:49 AM   #21
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default specials..hm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecard2210 View Post
Ladies,
It's not about the money it's about the amount of the money. There's only so much to go around. Run some specials, and see if things pick-up. I know that's not what you want to hear, but it is what it is.
SPECIALS ARE FOR HOME... when you do not have to pay gas hotel and out to eat to visit small out of town folks.
When the providers start counting the cost and see it is more hassle then that's when the visiting providers will slow down and that is what it is.
I have never had a problem but we will see holiday month and all I am on my way,
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:03 AM   #22
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok. Well I gave it a shot.......
.LV use to be my favorite place to visit once a month. Now that I moved back to Dallas was planning on putting it back on my list again.

I am not sure if it is because LA got so bad with LE that a lot of the ladies decided to stop here to work now.
Not only has the clientel dropped in the normal class of clients but it has dried out and also gotton to be a hot box.
Too many dollar menu girls have visited I see.
I recieved text asking for $40 specials at 2 a.m.?
And Ladies if no black men is on your list this is not the place to visit.
I personaly do not choose out a race as long as a person is respectful I would love to see any one.
However when 3 out of 4 calls sound like this -SAY YOU BUSY MA? AND WHA DO I GET FO A HUND!
lol
REALLY! WOW
I would of never believed it if I did not wittness my self. Guess I will have to go to West Texas and see.
Maybe it is the holidays maybe just a phase.
Maybe I will try again and pre book lon p411 like someone suggested.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #23
Danieldiaz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlluringExotic View Post
Longview and Tyler is just horrible. Your best bet would to hang out in the hotels in Kilgore during the oilfields busy season. It has always been easier to meet some respectable gents that way than posting an ad on bp.
Hey Alexa, have a question for you but having trouble reaching you through your pm. can you try shooting me a pm?

Daniel
Danieldiaz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women