Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160316
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2023, 12:50 PM   #721
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You think the hookers on this list are better than the HH hookers? Scary cats don't go out there looking for talent but are first to comment about what's not out there
Yes, it's not even close. I've been on Harry Hines and Walnut Hill a 100 times. It's no big deal. The rate structure is cheaper, but looks wise it's no big deal. I have not seen any Dallas cheerleader types out there. I am not scared. I am careful. If I were scared I would move to one of the seven legal counties in Nevada.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 06:40 PM   #722
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Adding one brunet Azula Uzemaki from OH2. In alphabetical order after the first four.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Pretty_Mia
3. Jasmine Loves Dallas
4. Journeedior
5. Azula Uzemaki
6. Blissdfw
7. Carmella_Love
8. Classy Claire
9. Daisy Diva
10. Dallas Bella
11. Isabella Spain
12. Janae Love
13. Juici Jay
14. Kathernlust
15. Khloie Raye
16. Leslie@nn
17. Nikki.Valen
18. Marie St Claire
19. Sierra Sinclair
20. Sunflower Abbie
21. Tiffany Tyler
22. Versace
Old 11-22-2023, 07:10 PM   #723
sophie17
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Any links ?
sophie17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 09:03 PM   #724
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie17 View Post
Any links ?
Sophie17, posting a link with a girl's website is against the rules of ECCIE.NET. A link for the website can be found on either OH2 (ourhome2.net), TER (theeroticreview.com) or Tryst.com under the same name that is listed. Some girls have links on all three. You have to use the search function. You may find contact information in a review that might have been done for the lady on this site.
Old 02-17-2024, 12:11 PM   #725
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Adding one brunet, welcome back Ally Hope. In alphabetical order after the first four.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Jasmine Loves Dallas
3. Ally Hope
4. Journeedior
5. Azula Uzemaki
6. Blissdfw
7. Carmella_Love
8. Classy Claire
9. Daisy Diva
10. Dallas Bella
11. Isabella Spain
12. Janae Love
13. Juici Jay
14. Kathernlust
15. Khloie Raye
16. Leslie@nn
17. Nikki.Valen
18. Marie St Claire
19. Sierra Sinclair
20. Sunflower Abbie
21. Tiffany Tyler
22. Versace
Old 02-18-2024, 09:40 PM   #726
Raydot37
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I've seen 8 providers from above list. Add Harley,Quinn to the list. Not just an Amazing experience, but overall value is likely the best you can get.
Raydot37 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 01:59 PM   #727
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Adding one brunet, welcome back Ally Hope. In alphabetical order after the first four.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Jasmine Loves Dallas
3. Ally Hope
4. Journeedior
5. Azula Uzemaki
6. Blissdfw
7. Carmella_Love
8. Classy Claire
9. Daisy Diva
10. Dallas Bella
11. Isabella Spain
12. Janae Love
13. Juici Jay
14. Kathernlust
15. Khloie Raye
16. Leslie@nn
17. Nikki.Valen
18. Marie St Claire
19. Sierra Sinclair
20. Sunflower Abbie
21. Tiffany Tyler
22. Versace

The fact that you struggle to keep this pointless thread alive is very pathetic.

Let it go man. Hell, if you removed all the comments that you've made on this thread, there would only be 10 - 15 people commenting.

Most of the women on this list are:

A) Way above 35 (Lets be honest, we all know they're lying about their real age).
B) Retired or not active on this site.
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 04:21 PM   #728
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post

Most of the women on this list are:

A) Way above 35 (Lets be honest, we all know they're lying about their real age).
B) Retired or not active on this site.
Someone just posted that they have seen eight girls on the list. Plus they had one to add to the list. So how can everyone be retired? Most of these ladies have ads on OH2 weekly. I don't have access to a drivers license, I go by the profile and website pictures. I don't think anyone has had their 35th birthday. If you think someone is over 35 send me a pm and I will move them to the "Best Over 35 list".

There is plenty of interest in this thread. It has been viewed 285,000 times.
Old 02-24-2024, 02:00 PM   #729
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Damn I guess I need to advertise that I'm in the DFW more since I'm so forgotten about

Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 02:32 PM   #730
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
Damn I guess I need to advertise that I'm in the DFW more since I'm so forgotten about

You aren't forgotten about. You're very well known....on Mr. Number.

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 06:17 PM   #731
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post
You aren't forgotten about. You're very well known....on Mr. Number.

I find it real interesting, that you claim to have my number, even though I've never screened nor seen you.
(Unless of course you lied on my screening and purposely left out your handle).
Is it you trolling companions and leaving false reports on there, Slubby????!!!
If so, thanks for the info, I'm sure that's something more companions should be made aware of.

All the more reason to never believe SOME negative reports, ESPECIALLY if they're done anonymously and not reported publicly.

Secondly I just looked and seen the reports from that ONE slobyist who hit me up in Feb, while I was out of state, who thought it would be fun to play games via text and waste my time by never actually booking. I guess he got butthurt that I wouldn't entertain his trolling any longer and he decided to add several reports under my number, after I had to block him. Any sane individual can look at his reports and see they're all BS, written by the SAME person on the SAME day....
Should I change my number now, then what will my trolls do, lol ?!?

It's sad (and honestly HILARIOUS) how much space I hold in my haters heads, rent free. I literally have a few guys blocked who will make new email addresses and phone numbers every other day just to troll me.
Like I tell them though, it REALLY makes my day and makes me smile just KNOWING how much trouble they go through to constantly write me AND write ABOUT me. I just love knowing they having absolutely nothing better to do, BUT to focus on yours truly

I then looked up an old number of mine just a little bit ago and found ONE single lone report as well. But funnily enough, if it had been true, you'd think they would have reported it publicly, in any one of these forums RIGHT?!
I find it amusing and pathetic honestly. But this is why lames always lie in private or try to sully your name anonymously.
Because if they said that bullshi publicly, you could see it, know who said it, and then you would be able to defend yourself and prove that they're all lies.

That's the funny thing, anytime a hobbyist has EVER said anything bad about me,
99% of the time they have NEVER even SEEN me and I refused to see them.

That other one percent is probably upset that they wasted my time, and had me go all the way there, just for me to find out and see that they had open sores/contagious bumps....perhaps they thought that I'd be too dense to know what those bumps are, or maybe they figured since the last girl went ahead, maybe I wouldn't care either...

I clearly state, and make all potential clients aware beforehand via pm, as well as with a link referring back to my site where it says:

"Please DO NOT show up sick, *or book me to come through*, if you have any open wounds, sores, or unusual bumps/warts ANYWHERE. If you do show up, or book me there, you will be asked to leave *or i will have to end things and go*.....because showing up or having these present means you do not respect my health or time. And that is something I cannot and WILL NOT accept.

But other than that, I absolutely LOVE spoiling my clients and have plenty of regulars ALL OVER that will vouch for me. Most of my clients could care less about posting on boards all day. They're too busy making money, being happy and enjoying life. They're not trying to spread disease, misery/negativity nor are they trying to build a reputation or rapport with other MEN....

The only clients I see are those who can fill out and pass MY screening, available on my site..(having a profile on another site doesn't constituent as screening for a potential appointment because having a profile elsewhere doesn't answer my screening questions nor does it tell me what date and time they're interested in booking).

I then screen hobbyist through various channels and methods, and not going to lie, I often see bad reports on clients all the time, but I overlook most of the non-serious ones, especially if the client can fill out & pass my screening as well as lock in their desired appointment with a deposit.
I already know MEN AND WOMEN will lie on each other, especially on MrNumber, either as a form of get back or because they don't want anyone else to see that particular client.....

Funny in ALL of my years providing, do I only have 2 *fake* reports on me. And yet not one of them were made public.....makes you really wonder and question the validity of them doesn't it?!?

I've never seen those 2 gents nor have I seen you, and I'm sure 99% of what's written in private about me was written by some salty, pathetic hobbyist who is just mad because he either refused to screen or send a deposit, or because I flat out refused to see him based on his attitude via pm or text, or because there are numerous dangerous alerts made on him by various individuals or because of misogynistic posts he might have made publicly throughout the forums.....

And for the very few who did see me but still had something bad to say, well I'm sure you already know why THEY'RE mad..because if it was truly something I did, they'd have made their alert public knowledge. But I'm sure they dont want to be called out for trying to pull a fast one on me, because they're most likely still active in the community and possibly infecting unsuspecting women..Those individuals should be spending more time in the clinic getting those thangs removed instead of writing false, vengeful filled posts on me. Just saying....

Lol it's guys like this that really make this site one that providers tend to avoid.
Anytime a companion posts, there's that sad little slew of trolls upset that you barged in and interrupted their little sausage fest.

Perhaps you can make and take your own BOYS ONLY, "He-Man, Woman Haters Club" elsewhere, or is that too complex for yall?!!!
As much time as some of yall trolls spend online, you'd think you'd have actually learned something useful like how to create your own website, like some of us companions have, instead of spending your days gossiping away like females and spreading hate and discontent ......TSK TSK
Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 09:52 PM   #732
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
There is plenty of interest in this thread. It has been viewed 285,000 times.
And 284,900 of those views didn't realize or forgot that the thread started in 2013.

Give it a rest. Start a NEW thread and keep it relevant. Shut it down after 2-3 months. Then start another one if you must.

You listed like 20 ladies with NO links because ECCIE doesn't allow links anymore. So these threads end up being of limited value. It ends up being WAY too much work and guys quit after searching for the first 5-10 names.

And did you really see ALL of those ladies?
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 04:13 PM   #733
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post

You listed like 20 ladies with NO links because ECCIE doesn't allow links anymore. So these threads end up being of limited value. It ends up being WAY too much work and guys quit after searching for the first 5-10 names.
Not sure why it is so much work. Most of the girls have a profile on OH2. All of the girls can be found on one of the following websites.

1. P411
2. OH2 (Ourhome2.Net)
3. TER (Theeroticreview.com)
4. Tryst.com
5. Eros.com

The hobby has changed from five years ago. You just can't go to P411 or Eccie.net and find who you are looking for in one place.
After eccie went dark and came back, girls started setting up a profile on different websites. The search bar is your friend. Janae Love is not active anymore the list will be updated to remove her. Good luck.
Old 03-17-2024, 11:38 AM   #734
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Adding one blond from OH2, Harley Quinn. Removed Janae Love, no longer active in Dallas. In alphabetical order after the first four.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Jasmine Loves Dallas
3. Ally Hope
4. Journeedior
5. Azula Uzemaki
6. Blissdfw
7. Carmella_Love
8. Classy Claire
9. Daisy Diva
10. Dallas Bella
11. Harley Quinn
12. Isabella Spain
13. Juici Jay
14. Kathernlust
15. Khloie Raye
16. Leslie@nn
17. Nikki.Valen
18. Marie St Claire
19. Sierra Sinclair
20. Sunflower Abbie
21. Tiffany Tyler
22. Versace
Old 04-14-2024, 12:42 PM   #735
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Adding one blond from OH2, Ms LilPretty. In alphabetical order after the first four.

1. Isabella Preslie
2. Jasmine Loves Dallas
3. Ally Hope
4. Journeedior
5. Azula Uzemaki
6. Blissdfw
7. Carmella_Love
8. Classy Claire
9. Daisy Diva
10. Dallas Bella
11. Harley Quinn
12. Isabella Spain