Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2020, 06:26 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default And You Thought Amy Carter Was Ugly

https://www.eccie.net/images/profile...f3ae15e0ee.jpg

But then, she is the spawn of Web Hubble and Hillary Clinton.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 06:28 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
why did you make me click?

at least we know Bill actually sired her.. that counts for something.

Webb Hubble? huh? she looks just like Bill. put down the Reefer.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 06:35 PM   #3
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

What is the point of posts like this?

Besides the general misogyny of criticizing women for their looks (something they cannot help), how does it advance any argument for your side?

It just makes you look cruel and stupid and won't convince anybody that you are right about taxes, or border control, or the 2dn Amendment.

And the other side can do it to the women on your side of the political spectrum. What then?

And a whole LOT of the women - like Amy Carter - are not even politically active people. They lead private lives. Why should they be denigrated in a fight they are not even part of? Because they have a relative who is a politician?

This is vile.
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 06:39 PM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Revenant, there is rarely ANY argument or discourse that attempts to advance a position on any political subject here.. this thread is what passes as normal here.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:51 PM   #5
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Chelsea Clinton is political. She's fair game...and pretty plain.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 06:55 PM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
"pretty plain"??

God Damn, if I didn't know she was Bill Clinton's Offspring, my second choice would be Mr. Ed's
Old 04-04-2020, 07:03 PM   #7
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
She may be political, but Amy Carter is not. Neither is Melania Trump.

And being political does NOT justify insulting women for their looks. When was the last time you saw a thread devoted to insulting the looks of a male politician.

It shows how vile, stupid, and insecure men are that they think that insulting the looks or style of Melania Trump, Michelle Obama, Laura Bush, or Hillary is a valid point.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:10 PM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
When was the last time you saw a thread devoted to insulting the looks of a male politician.

It shows how vile, stupid, and insecure men are that they think that insulting the looks or style of Melania Trump, Michelle Obama, Laura Bush, or Hillary is a valid point.
am I in a time warp? is this 1977 again, lobbying for the ERA?

this thread.. I took a shot at Bill Clinton's looks. granted the thread was about Amy Carter, but still.. Trump's looks have been blasted a lot.. "Orange Turd", the big fat ass pics of him playing golf, the comb over.. besides, this is a Hooker Board, you can't expect there NOT to be some fun jabs at women's appearances.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:42 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
She may be political, but Amy Carter is not. Neither is Melania Trump.

the role of First Lady has some political aspect to it. that Melania Trump.has been low key is by her design. and of course the press trot out so-called body language experts to claim she's unhappy being married to Trump and as First Lady.

what do you say about the deliberate negative press reporting about her and Trump?

And being political does NOT justify insulting women for their looks. When was the last time you saw a thread devoted to insulting the looks of a male politician.

would you like to start one? there are plenty of ugly politicians ...

so how do you feel about the "woke" folks attacking whitey for any perceived slight of cultural appropriation while lauding MIkey Obama as some Jackie Kennedy-like fashion icon then lauding her again for going "natural" after Obama left the WH?

you recall this incident yeah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8

plenty more of that butt this is perfect example of "woke" hypocrites
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 07:52 PM   #10
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so how do you feel about the "woke" folks attacking whitey for any perceived slight of cultural appropriation while lauding MIkey Obama as some Jackie Kennedy-like fashion icon then lauding her again for going "natural" after Obama left the WH?

you recall this incident yeah?

plenty more of that butt this is perfect example of "woke" hypocrites
Wow, you just hit about 8 different subjects that have nothing to do with what I wrote about how dumb it is to insult women's looks.

What does that "woke" YouTube video have to do with what I wrote. That woman was an idiot, but how does that justify insulting Amy Carter, Michelle Obama, or Melania Trump?

Try to stay on topic and not meander, OK?
Old 04-04-2020, 07:55 PM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Wow, you just hit about 8 different subjects that have nothing to do with what I wrote about how dumb it is to insult women's looks.

What does that "woke" YouTube video have to do with what I wrote. That woman was an idiot, but how does that justify insulting Amy Carter, Michelle Obama, or Melania Trump?

it is impossible with Waco.. he NEVER stays on topic. you might as well ask Lucas McCain to stop trolling.. they can't help it, the boys can't help it.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:00 PM   #12
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
What is the point of posts like this?

Besides the general misogyny of criticizing women for their looks (something they cannot help), how does it advance any argument for your side?

It just makes you look cruel and stupid and won't convince anybody that you are right about taxes, or border control, or the 2dn Amendment.

And the other side can do it to the women on your side of the political spectrum. What then?

And a whole LOT of the women - like Amy Carter - are not even politically active people. They lead private lives. Why should they be denigrated in a fight they are not even part of? Because they have a relative who is a politician?

This is vile.
Aren't you the guy who pays high dollar working girls $1000 bucks a session because they are pretty?

So why the fuck would you defend someone laughing at that ugly bitch Chelsea?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 08:01 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
it is impossible with Waco.. he NEVER stays on topic. you might as well ask Lucas McCain to stop trolling.. they can't help it, the boys can't help it.

Ok. i find this bitch to be ugly. it's my Constitutional right to consider this cunt ugly. says so in the Bill of Rights!!

BAHHAAAAA

and supposedly this cunt has had several plastic surgeries and she's still this ugly? YE GODS!!

BAAHHAHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 08:01 PM   #14
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
am I in a time warp? is this 1977 again, lobbying for the ERA?

this thread.. I took a shot at Bill Clinton's looks. granted the thread was about Amy Carter, but still.. Trump's looks have been blasted a lot.. "Orange Turd", the big fat ass pics of him playing golf, the comb over.. besides, this is a Hooker Board, you can't expect there NOT to be some fun jabs at women's appearances.
No shit!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 08:14 PM   #15
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Aren't you the guy who pays high dollar working girls $1000 bucks a session because they are pretty?

So why the fuck would you defend someone laughing at that ugly bitch Chelsea?
Yes, I do pay top dollar for pretty girls. But what does my willingness to spend $$ on pretty girls have to do with finding it agreeable to insult women over their looks? I don't follow your idiotic logic.

Get out a dictionary.

Look up "non sequitur".

You are just as bad at logic as you are at math.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women