Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2020, 09:51 PM   #1
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default Man that Tommy Lee is something else....wow

"An Open Letter to the president"
From the Drummer of Mötley Crüe, Tommy Lee
Dear Fucking Lunatic,
At your recent press conference - more a word salad that had a stroke and fell down stairs, you were CLEARLY so out of your depth you needed scuba gear. Within minutes of going off air your minions were backpedaling faster than Cirque De Soliel acrobats... In India a week ago, i couldn’t get past the bit about your being the most popular visitor in the history of fucking india — a country of a BILLION human souls that’s only 3000 years old, give or take.!!! Trust me - Gandhi pulled CROWDS.. You pulled a cricket stadium and half WALKED out...
Do you know how fucking insane you sound, you off-brand butt plug? That's like the geopolitical equivalent of “that stripper really likes me” — only 10,000 times crazier and less self aware.
You are fucking exhausting. Every day is a natural experiment in determining how long 300 million people can resist coring out their own assholes with an ice auger. Every time I hear a snippet of your Queens-tinged banshee larynx farts, I want to scream!
We are fucking tired. As bad as we all thought your presidency would be when Putin got you elected, it’s been inestimably worse.
You called a hostile, nuclear-armed head of state “short and fat.” How the fuck does that help?
You accused a woman — a former friend, no less — of showing up at your resort bleeding from the face and begging to get in. You, you, YOU — the guy who looks like a Christmas haggis inexplicably brought to life by Frosty’s magic hat — yes, you of all people said that.
You attempted — with evident fucking glee — to get 24 million people thrown off their health insurance.
You gave billions away to corporations and the already wealthy while simultaneously telling struggling poor people that you were doing exactly the opposite.
You endorsed a pedophile, praised brutal dictators, and defended LITERAL FUCKING NAZIS!
Ninety-nine percent of everything you say is either false, crazy, incoherent, just plain cruel, or a rancid paella of all four.
Oh, by the way, Puerto Rico is still FUBAR. You got yourself and your family billions in tax breaks for Christmas. What do they get? More paper towels?
Enough, enough, enough, enough! For the love of God and all that is holy, good, and pure, would you please, finally and forever, shut your feculent KFC-hole until you have something valuable — or even marginally civil — to say?
You are a fried dick sandwich with a side of schlongs. If chlamydia and gonorrhea had a son, you’d appoint him HHS secretary. You are a disgraceful, pustulant hot stew full of casuistry, godawful ideas, unintelligible non sequiturs, and malignant rage.
You are the perfect circus orangutan diaper from Plato’s World of Forms.
So fuck you Mr. President. And fuck you forever.
Oh, and Pence, you oleaginous house ferret. Fuck you, too. You'll be as useful as a chocolate teapot against a medical crisis you Bible thumping cock socket."
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 10:23 PM   #2
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Tommy Lee's a wife-beating Nazi who has a history of assaulting Jews and Blacks. Really. And even worse the mother fucker wants to end chuckwagon races at the Calgary Stampede. I'm not a Trump fan but that's over the top.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 10:24 PM   #3
HoeHummer
BANNED

Not the chuck wagon races!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 10:28 PM   #4
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Not the chuck wagon races!
Yes the chuckwagon races! I saw those when I was a kid, it was so cool.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 11:00 PM   #5
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

He seems to dislike the President.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 12:27 AM   #6
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

bwk, for once i agree with you...

wow... he's something else.

Tommy Lee has a serious, incurable case of TDS-2016.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 04:38 AM   #7
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

I hope Tommy has a good support group around him, because if he does have an incurable case of TDS 2016, I've heard that they might not find a cure for that until 2025 or so .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 04:38 AM   #8
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
Dear Fucking Lunatic,
At your recent press conference - more a word salad that had a stroke and fell down stairs, you were CLEARLY so out of your depth you needed scuba gear. Within minutes of going off air your minions were backpedaling faster than Cirque De Soliel acrobats... In India a week ago, i couldn’t get past the bit about your being the most popular visitor in the history of fucking india — a country of a BILLION human souls that’s only 3000 years old, give or take.!!! Trust me - Gandhi pulled CROWDS.. You pulled a cricket stadium and half WALKED out...
Do you know how fucking insane you sound, you off-brand butt plug? That's like the geopolitical equivalent of “that stripper really likes me” — only 10,000 times crazier and less self aware.
You are fucking exhausting. Every day is a natural experiment in determining how long 300 million people can resist coring out their own assholes with an ice auger. Every time I hear a snippet of your Queens-tinged banshee larynx farts, I want to scream!
We are fucking tired. As bad as we all thought your presidency would be when Putin got you elected, it’s been inestimably worse.
You called a hostile, nuclear-armed head of state “short and fat.” How the fuck does that help?
You accused a woman — a former friend, no less — of showing up at your resort bleeding from the face and begging to get in. You, you, YOU — the guy who looks like a Christmas haggis inexplicably brought to life by Frosty’s magic hat — yes, you of all people said that.
You attempted — with evident fucking glee — to get 24 million people thrown off their health insurance.
You gave billions away to corporations and the already wealthy while simultaneously telling struggling poor people that you were doing exactly the opposite.
You endorsed a pedophile, praised brutal dictators, and defended LITERAL FUCKING NAZIS!
Ninety-nine percent of everything you say is either false, crazy, incoherent, just plain cruel, or a rancid paella of all four.
Oh, by the way, Puerto Rico is still FUBAR. You got yourself and your family billions in tax breaks for Christmas. What do they get? More paper towels?
Enough, enough, enough, enough! For the love of God and all that is holy, good, and pure, would you please, finally and forever, shut your feculent KFC-hole until you have something valuable — or even marginally civil — to say?
You are a fried dick sandwich with a side of schlongs. If chlamydia and gonorrhea had a son, you’d appoint him HHS secretary. You are a disgraceful, pustulant hot stew full of casuistry, godawful ideas, unintelligible non sequiturs, and malignant rage.
Oh, and Pence, you oleaginous house ferret. Fuck you, too. You'll be as useful as a chocolate teapot against a medical crisis you Bible thumping cock socket."
yep he pretty much got it right
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 04:38 AM   #9
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
Dear Fucking Lunatic,
yep he pretty much got it right
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 05:17 AM   #10
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
He seems to dislike the President.
Ya think?

Mr Lee is entitled to his opinion.

I wonder how the rest of the Band feels.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 06:44 AM   #11
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Tommy Lee's a wife-beating Nazi who has a history of assaulting Jews and Blacks. Really. And even worse the mother fucker wants to end chuckwagon races at the Calgary Stampede. I'm not a Trump fan but that's over the top.
That motherfucker is an anti-Semite?

I hope he dies of COVID-19.

From Wikipedia:

"Legal troubles and spousal abuse
In 1998, Lee served six months in county jail after pleading no contest to kicking Pamela Anderson while she was holding their son Dylan.[23] During an altercation over Anderson's refusal to call and ask her parents not to come over to the family's house, Lee assaulted his wife, leaving her with "bruises, a torn fingernail and fear for the safety of her two sons, Dylan and Brandon."[24]

Lee faced a 1998 lawsuit when he allegedly exposed a right-facing Nazi swastika tattoo on his arm to public scrutiny (the tattoo was actually a left-facing swastika). In 1996, Lee had pleaded no contest to criminal charges of battery against a Jewish photographer after Lee attacked the man outside the famous Viper Room, in L.A. When the photographer sued Lee, the swastika tattoo (which has since been removed) was said to be visible, and Lee's lawyer argued it would inflame the jury and create unfair prejudice against Lee.[25] Shortly after claiming that the introduction of the tattoo into the court record would produce prejudice, Lee denied its existence.[26] Lee's attorney reported the swastika was a "stupid tattoo obtained several years ago."[27]

In October 1999, Lee was arrested in North Carolina after instigating a riot during the 1997 concert at Greensboro Coliseum. Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx allegedly made racist comments to a black security guard, suggesting that the crowd attack him. Sixx and Lee were said to have poured beer over the guard's head.[28]

On June 16, 2001, 4-year-old Daniel Karven-Veres drowned in Lee's swimming pool while attending a birthday party for Lee's 5-year-old son, Brandon. Daniel's parents, James Veres and Ursula Karven, sued Lee for negligence. Lee was cleared by a jury in April 2003.[29]

In September 2007, Lee was kicked out of the MTV Video Music Awards ceremony after engaging in a fight with Kid Rock.[30][31] Kid Rock was cited for assault on Lee and pleaded guilty.[32]"

On the other hand, I guess chicks really do like bad boys.

He was once married to Heather Locklear and then Pamela Sue Anderson!

Even his current wife is pretty.

Still, fuck that asshole for attacking Trump during the biggest crises since WW II.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 07:30 AM   #12
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

he's sucking up to someone or someones and trying to act woke and on the team

by typing foolish and juvenile and unfounded attacks

or maybe it is that he is actually that insipid and unlearned and illogically hate filled

maybe there's some girl he's trying to impress or a guy, or an undetermined, who knows

his opinions are as grotesque as his tattoos
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 08:23 AM   #13
oeb11
Valued Poster

NGIT- +1

Just an out of control druggie drummer for an outdated R&R band - what basis is that for any kind of

respect - except from the lib-tard DPST's - to whom Hollywood is reality.

Any man abusing his wife/woman in such manner deserves significant jail time!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 08:30 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
That motherfucker is an anti-Semite?

I hope he dies of COVID-19.

From Wikipedia:

"Legal troubles and spousal abuse
In 1998, Lee served six months in county jail after pleading no contest to kicking Pamela Anderson while she was holding their son Dylan.[23] During an altercation over Anderson's refusal to call and ask her parents not to come over to the family's house, Lee assaulted his wife, leaving her with "bruises, a torn fingernail and fear for the safety of her two sons, Dylan and Brandon."[24]

Lee faced a 1998 lawsuit when he allegedly exposed a right-facing Nazi swastika tattoo on his arm to public scrutiny (the tattoo was actually a left-facing swastika). In 1996, Lee had pleaded no contest to criminal charges of battery against a Jewish photographer after Lee attacked the man outside the famous Viper Room, in L.A. When the photographer sued Lee, the swastika tattoo (which has since been removed) was said to be visible, and Lee's lawyer argued it would inflame the jury and create unfair prejudice against Lee.[25] Shortly after claiming that the introduction of the tattoo into the court record would produce prejudice, Lee denied its existence.[26] Lee's attorney reported the swastika was a "stupid tattoo obtained several years ago."[27]

In October 1999, Lee was arrested in North Carolina after instigating a riot during the 1997 concert at Greensboro Coliseum. Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx allegedly made racist comments to a black security guard, suggesting that the crowd attack him. Sixx and Lee were said to have poured beer over the guard's head.[28]

On June 16, 2001, 4-year-old Daniel Karven-Veres drowned in Lee's swimming pool while attending a birthday party for Lee's 5-year-old son, Brandon. Daniel's parents, James Veres and Ursula Karven, sued Lee for negligence. Lee was cleared by a jury in April 2003.[29]

In September 2007, Lee was kicked out of the MTV Video Music Awards ceremony after engaging in a fight with Kid Rock.[30][31] Kid Rock was cited for assault on Lee and pleaded guilty.[32]"

On the other hand, I guess chicks really do like bad boys.

He was once married to Heather Locklear and then Pamela Sue Anderson!

Even his current wife is pretty.

Still, fuck that asshole for attacking Trump during the biggest crises since WW II.
Didn’t he give Anderson HepC?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 08:31 AM   #15
oeb11
Valued Poster

Dunno - Hep C is now curable!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women