Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
skater2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Now Im curious

After reading over GP's thread questioning Moderators in Upstate forum, which I see is now locked. We suddenly are down to 2 mods. Whats the deal?
skater2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #2
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

skater2,

The short answer is maybe it is time to find some new fresh moderators with a different perspective on the hobby. Both Eli and jbonz have done a terrific job and they have told me they will continue to be valuable members, just in a different capacity.

Make sure you take some time to thank both of them for their hard work and be here to encourage new moderators when they come on board.

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
Limerick
Lifetime Premium Access

I have been with this board/community and it's various iterations for over 6 years now. I have seen moderators come and I have seen them go. Some very good, some really, really bad.

In my humble opinion, the strength and participation of the WNY forum is in no small part due to the strength of our moderators over the last few years, specifically jb, Eli and LAP.

Eli and jb, thanks for your hard work and best of luck to you both.
Limerick is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #4
edr1322
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Eli & Jbonz sorry to see you go as mods thanks for great job. Ed
edr1322 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #5
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I exchanged messages with Eli just a few days ago with no indication that this was about to occur.

We owe Eli and JBonz our deep gratitude for their service and hope that we will continue to benefit from their presence and participation here.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:21 PM   #6
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

I'm hoping that things got a little raw and with a little distance, Eli and JB will rescind their resignations.

As I've said in open forum and in PMs, I don't see a problem with this board being "under-moderated".

If someone could give a specific example of what a "better" moderator would have done that would have led to the board being improved, I might be able to understand the tempest.

As of now, can't we all just get along?

Eli.

JBonz.

Both, please reconsider.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:38 PM   #7
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Eli & Jbonz both deserve kudos for the great job they did not only for the work they did here, but on the other board as well. Thank you both for a job well done. I truly hope that we can still look forward to input on the board from you both!
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #8
ken0189
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I agree jymie..they should also receive kudos...they always did a fine job on ASPD. I just sent a message to Eli. Thanks again guys!
ken0189 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:07 PM   #9
jbonz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Well, don't anyone feel sorry for us. While I can't speak for Eli, I will say that the boards (the previous one included) have been a godsend while I was growing in the hobby. Now however, I know exactly what I want, pretty much where to get it, and to be honest, don't have as much need as I once did to rely on the boards. So, don't be surprised if I don't post much or interact as much as I once did. These boards need youth to grow and I'm sure with the next round of administration will get the staff that is needed. They also need new young members to fill the ranks and I think a younger more in tune staff will help with that growth. So once again, thanks for the compliments but fret not, Eli and I will be just fine!

--jb
jbonz is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:09 PM   #10
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbonz View Post
Well, don't anyone feel sorry for us. While I can't speak for Eli, I will say that the boards (the previous one included) have been a godsend while I was growing in the hobby. Now however, I know exactly what I want, pretty much where to get it, and to be honest, don't have as much need as I once did to rely on the boards. So, don't be surprised if I don't post much or interact as much as I once did. These boards need youth to grow and I'm sure with the next round of administration will get the staff that is needed. They also need new young members to fill the ranks and I think a younger more in tune staff will help with that growth. So once again, thanks for the compliments but fret not, Eli and I will be just fine!

--jb
You're a class act sir!

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:14 PM   #11
Guest021612
Account Disabled

User ID: 4169
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickalotapus View Post
You're a class act sir!

LAP
I agree! Both Eli and Jbonz are class acts. Thank you both, for your efforts and time that you've put in. Although it's your decision to make, we all know you won't be too far away keeping an eye on us.

~Hanna~
Guest021612 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:55 PM   #12
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jbonz said it right!! I post a lot trying to grow. I was one of the nominees but I know both my downfalls and positives to weigh.

1. I am a provider, putting emphasis on my incalls I ignor all others with minimim online time.
2. I have been in this less than a year and I create all sorts of silliness not knowing the facts and rules of the board.
Positives
3. I am vocal and not afraid to take on any situation and given the knowledge and rules I and very much apt to follow I would do well.
4. I am very active on the boards and strive to see all views and make the best outcome for all.

With that said I am confused as to weither or not to ask for any type of mod position . . . it only makes me respect even more what they do everyday for us

And to Eli . . . he has been KEY in my success. He is a mentor, a friend and a lover. If he put that above the site . . .well . . .I think that his sacrifice led to many hobbiests and providers thriving. The true meaning of well . . . .let's name him the Ultimate Hobbiest
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:13 AM   #13
lemontrees
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1548

Freedom has been granted to these fellas. Decisions are made by any two parties based on what is best for the individual and for the group. I fail to see how a position would make that much difference. If they were friends, they will still be friends, unless you only wanted them as a friend BECAUSE they were a mod. But surely that isn't the case.

They now have the time to devote to what brought them here inthe first place. Play for Pay. And have more time to spend with the women they enjoy. They resigned. They did NOT DIE!

Move along to the next step. Life continues. The sun rises the next day.

Lynn
lemontrees is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:30 AM   #14
jbonz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Other than the resigning part not being quite true the rest is fine.
jbonz is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:21 AM   #15
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

jbonz,

I wish you the best. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done behind the scenes (I didn't know-sorry). Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

GP
GP is offline   Quote