Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #31
CJ7
Valued Poster

we go play war in rag head land for over a decade and get pissed off when someone gets killed ...

I cant imagine how something like that could ever happen.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
we go play war in rag head land for over a decade and get pissed off when someone gets killed ...

I cant imagine how something like that could ever happen.
It's obvious CBJ7 snorted a big dose of Kool Aid this morning.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's obvious CBJ7 snorted a big dose of Kool Aid this morning.
why? because I dont kneejerk and scream like a little bitch republican when someone dies in the mid east .. ther happens to be a real simple solution to fix that.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
why? because I dont kneejerk and scream like a little bitch republican when someone dies in the mid east .. ther happens to be a real simple solution to fix that.
CBJ7, your POV is that of a Kool Aid drinking fool. The U.S. was at war in Iraq and in Afghanistan: not Egypt and Libya.

Nevertheless, Odumbo apologized to that region of the world for "imagined" acts perpetrated by the "Great Satan", and he promised "hope and change". Odumbo sowed the seed, cultivated it and now is beginning to harvest the fruit of his "hope and change" apology tour.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:35 PM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
When did our policy change from shooting to apologies?
One day in the latter part of January 2009.

And hopefully for the remainder of the Ambassadors and the other U.S. citizens the policy will shift back in the latter part of January 2013.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:39 PM   #36
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
One day in the latter part of January 2009.

And hopefully for the remainder of the Ambassadors and the other U.S. citizens the policy will shift back in the latter part of January 2013.
Romney should give a speech officially taking back all of Odumbo's apologies to the world.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:52 PM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Romney should give a speech officially taking back all of Odumbo's apologies to the world.
I'll write one for him with the theme ....

"Well apologizing didn't seem to work .... how about some more ass-kicking."

The current event is a primary reason why Hillary made a tactical error by accepting the State Department ... the last Secretary of State who was subsequently elected to be President .. was Van Buren. 150 years ago.

She has to stand there and chirp with Obaminable.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #38
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
CBJ7, your POV is that of a Kool Aid drinking fool. The U.S. was at war in Iraq and in Afghanistan: not Egypt and Libya.

Nevertheless, Odumbo apologized to that region of the world for "imagined" acts perpetrated by the "Great Satan", and he promised "hope and change". Odumbo sowed the seed, cultivated it and now is beginning to harvest the fruit of his "hope and change" apology tour.

youre so full of shit someone needs to start an apology tour for you
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #39
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Just wondering...

Dont all over our embassy's have Marine guards?

If so...WTF happened?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #40
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'll write one for him with the theme ....

"Well apologizing didn't seem to work .... how about some more ass-kicking."

I think should get that tattooed on his arm along with "Hope and Change this!"

Then go on the stump with his sleeves rolled up.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:12 PM   #41
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Just wondering...

If so...WTF happened?
Maybe our Marines were Muslims, like that clown at Fort Hood. That sounds like the kind of PC crap that Obama would support.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
youre so full of shit someone needs to start an apology tour for you
You're wrong to think so, CBJ7. In that regard you are just as pretentious as Odumbo when he began his obnoxious 2009 apology tour, and he was wrong too.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Just wondering...

If so...WTF happened?
Budget cuts ....

"
U.S. consular staff were rushed to a safe house after the initial attack, Libya's Deputy Interior Minister Wanis Al-Sharif said. An evacuation plane with U.S. commando units then arrived from Tripoli to evacuate them from the house.
"It was supposed to be a secret place and we were surprised the armed groups knew about it. There was shooting," Sharif said. Two U.S. personnel were killed there, he said. Two other people were killed at the main consular building and between 12 and 17 wounded.
……..

"There was some Libyan security for the embassy outside but when the hand-made bombs went off they ran off and left," said Hamam, who said he saw an American die in front of him in the mayhem that ensued. He said the body was covered in ash.
……….

"The Libyan security forces came under heavy fire and we were not prepared for the intensity of the attack," said Abdel-Monem Al-Hurr, spokesman for Libya's Supreme Security Committee.
U.S. ambassadors in such volatile countries as Libya are accompanied by tight security, usually travelling in well-protected convoys. Diplomatic missions are normally protected by Marines or other special forces."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...88B0EI20120912

We know where the buck stops .... but there will be a slight delay (longer than 18 seconds) .. to figure out how to hang this one around Bush's neck ...

... life is just a bitch when its one's turn in the barrel. Enjoy Obaminable.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #44
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

A U.S. source told CBS News investigative producer Pat Milton that authorities were "leaning" toward the theory that al Qaeda planned the attack and that the protest seems to have been a fortuitous coincidence for the militants. The fact that some of the attackers were armed with rockets and grenades is one of the factors leading to that initial conclusion.

Rogers told Jackson there was a "high likelihood" that the attack had an affiliation with "al Qaeda elements in Libya."

So much for Islamic feelings being hurt, and that brave, brave State Department apology.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-...ikely-planned/
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:35 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Are the democrats dismissing this entire thing? Did I read this thread right? I'm open to the possibility I didn't. What about what I said rubbed you so wrong my dear? And Sensia I've thought the same of you many times, but I've never dogged you on here. I try not to keep notes but you are making it difficult.

Edit to add:

Explain to me what I said, that is so stupid. Really. I'm offering myself up for the slaughter. I sincerely want to know and understand the other side (I wasn't even aware America had another side on this).
I will but you have to come back and have a debate. You can not just post stupid shit and not try and defend it....though jb and the rest of the Tea Nut Gang do it all the time. Like a bunch of God Damn Parrots, they repeat shit as it they understand WTF they have just said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Obama is THE apology president. He did not offer an apology after this attack. Are you trying to say he did?

If the ONE thing that can unite the right and left (9/11 and attacks on our soil) doesn't, we are lost. Reagan cut tail and ran after they blew up a Marine compound. Is that what you Tea Nuts that love Reagan so much think we should do?

Democrats, it's up to you. This is your guy. You guys have to press him to do what's best for our country. Just what is best for our country? Please tell me in detail WTF it is you think he should do. It's OUR money funding alot of this stuff in Egypt. Our money used against us. It is a very convoluted situtation over there. I know very little and I suspect you know even less, so I like to try and read up on things before trying our President for Treason.

Democrats, my countrymen, please, It's you guys that can make the difference, but only until the election. Make What difference? Do you want us to vote for that money changer Romney? I would never vote for that SOB. You think the Muslim God is fucked up, get a lload of his! After the election, and he's a lame duck, It's over. WTF does this mean? Please see past our differences. This happened on 9/11. Yea, we got into a stupid war in Iraq that we will be paying for until we all die. Yet you Tea Nuts will never mention your support of that and the tax cuts that followed! That stupid video has nothing to do with attacks on our soil ON 9/11. Really? And like how do you know this? Glenn Beck? I'm all fror free speech but with it comes responsibility. That fucking preacher has blood on his hands. Plain and simple. I say we ship that SOB over to the Middle East and let him exercise his free speech over there. Where it may effect his life instead of our soldiers. Fuck jim and anybody that supports him. Please see with your eyes. PLEASE.
Speaking of free speech...Are you for the free speech of that nut in Kansas that protests during military funerals?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women