Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2015, 08:17 PM   #16
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkn2u View Post
I seen a couple of providers a while back do an orgy party in a hotel suite.. There was an entry fee and a select few guys were invited. I actually received an invite but couldnt attend sadly. I think it could work if a few providers rented a large room or even a home on the bnb site.. Yeah rent a home on the bnb site that way the house is in the name of a perfect stranger.. Everyone can remain anonymous that way... Door fee for entry open bar and mingling.. Then another fee to enter an upstairs area where the fucking takes place.. The ladies who are upstairs split the pot.. Must be pse bbbj, cim, cof. Maybe even a bukkaki challenge... Shit my wheels are really turning now... If it goes down send me an invite....
This sound like a man who knows what he is talking about^^^^^^^^^^^
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 08:38 PM   #17
Mavs fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

I am single and could do it at my house. I only have 2 bedrooms though. I wouldn't want to make any money off of it. I think it could be fun if the right people came. I work alot and would love to have a good time meeting people and hanging out. Girl to guy ratio would have to be equal. PM if interested.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:19 PM   #18
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Been to several of these over the years. 4-5 guys and gals seems to be the magic number. One of the hostess told me how she arranged things.

1. She invited a number of provider friends. After they accepted, she sent them all the other ladies names. IF there were any problems, either the ladies had to back out or agree both would be asked to leave if any issues developed.

2. Once the ladies were set, they each recommend 1-2 guys. If any of the lades did not want a guy there, they could veto him.

3. Invites were sent out to the guys. Those that accepted were told which lades would be there. If any issues, they had to back out or be asked to leave if any issues developed.

4. Once enough guys accepted, they were told which other guys would be there and the date and time. Again, they could back out or agree both would be asked to leave if any issues. Once enough guys accepted and were cleared. the invite list was set.

5. About 2 hours before the party, invites went out with location.

Last one I went to, we paid $100 each to get in the door to cover rent, food, open bar, etc . Then we paid $150 for each of the ladies we wanted private time with.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:32 PM   #19
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Been to several of these over the years. 4-5 guys and gals seems to be the magic number. One of the hostess told me how she arranged things.

1. She invited a number of provider friends. After they accepted, she sent them all the other ladies names. IF there were any problems, either the ladies had to back out or agree both would be asked to leave if any issues developed.

2. Once the ladies were set, they each recommend 1-2 guys. If any of the lades did not want a guy there, they could veto him.

3. Invites were sent out to the guys. Those that accepted were told which lades would be there. If any issues, they had to back out or be asked to leave if any issues developed.

4. Once enough guys accepted, they were told which other guys would be there and the date and time. Again, they could back out or agree both would be asked to leave if any issues. Once enough guys accepted and were cleared. the invite list was set.

5. About 2 hours before the party, invites went out with location.

Last one I went to, we paid $100 each to get in the door to cover rent, food, open bar, etc . Then we paid $150 for each of the ladies we wanted private time with.
Thanks for the info OBSG- I think what I have highlighted would probably make guys think twice - if 5 ladies show up and you wanted to get a sample of each one that would be 850 total you would have to spend that night- yes it would be cheaper than their total individual rate- but you would have to share with the other guys there assuming there will be another guy wanting the same lady you may be interested in- in the scenario you gave I would probably have a better shot taking a lady friend or even a provider and going to Collette's and get basically the same and save a couple of hundred dollars- so there has to be a way where the guys get a fair deal and the ladies are compensated fairly as well.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 11:44 PM   #20
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

morgan, whether you are talking about a socisl get-together or a sex party, like oldButStillGoing said, you've already broken the fight club rules.

but if you want to do one of these, keep it small and PRIVATE (all invites and communication via email). and be very aware of all the logistical and personality complications and potential legal problems that could occur.

good luck!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:16 AM   #21
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Only if you spar up with bigdog0311, clawsonmills and nearhautered.
Don't forget to invite Cuteguy3615 from aspd.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:26 AM   #22
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
The theme can be Guys Getting Laid and Bitches Getting Paid and it should take place in a private residence.
When word gets out, what could possibly go wrong??!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:32 AM   #23
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Another option for this is to rent a party bus. No privacy but depending on the attendees that might not be a problem.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:44 AM   #24
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkn2u View Post
I seen a couple of providers a while back do an orgy party in a hotel suite.. There was an entry fee and a select few guys were invited. I actually received an invite but couldnt attend sadly. I think it could work if a few providers rented a large room or even a home on the bnb site.. Yeah rent a home on the bnb site that way the house is in the name of a perfect stranger.. Everyone can remain anonymous that way... Door fee for entry open bar and mingling.. Then another fee to enter an upstairs area where the fucking takes place.. The ladies who are upstairs split the pot.. Must be pse bbbj, cim, cof. Maybe even a bukkaki challenge... Shit my wheels are really turning now... If it goes down send me an invite....
A lot of people on bnb use cameras to protect themselves and their property
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:49 AM   #25
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Aren't there large residences that get rented out for parties and events. This would work if a group rented the house let's say for a day on the weekend or during the week. Then divided the house into social area and private BCD area. You could mingle and if you connect with a provider you can go off to the private area. Maybe charge a general admission to cover the rental, and limit it to a number of participants that have rsvp. Vetting and security would be a must.

I was at a local social once and I was flirting with a hottie, I would have loved to just steep into a BCD area and have a LNG then back to the party.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:35 AM   #26
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No it would have to be at a vacation rental. A 5-6 bedroom house can be rented pretty cheap
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:36 AM   #27
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes like Iron Butterfly said.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:44 AM   #28
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe a small door fee for everyone guys and girls. Tasty Hors d'oeuvres and good music a bitch can dance to. Maybe a theme (aside from first one) like Egyptian or Roman so we can dress up and look super pretty. No girls in flat shoes allowed, although taking off shoes is permitted. Some stripper poles would be nice. Guys should have at least 500 to spend. No broke looky loos allowed.

A house like this would be perfect http://www.vrbo.com/677341

I have not broken any rules. This is all hypothetical. I know what I am doing PMDelites.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:47 AM   #29
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe a kiddy pool full of Nuru so girls with beefs can settle them in a wrestling match LOL
Old 09-07-2015, 09:24 AM   #30
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

I have attended few of these.

Here is one of the formats that worked best....

7 guys
5 girls

Guys that somewhat knew each other. We all met at a nearby restaurant/bar.
Two ladies had an incall nearby and one hobbyist booked a hotel room nearby.
Guys/gals drank and ate while couples paired up and returned....

If a couple wanted to use the hotel room they would wait for the hotel room users to return.

Good luck

Note: it will only work if "types" of hobbyists and providers are a match.
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women