Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Your Favorite Way to Love [Worship] Her Feet...

In your mouth? On your tongue? Face ? Caressing your Cock and balls ? Gentle sendual foreplay or rough punishment feet action?

There are so many ways to love feet! Do share some kinky tales, fantasies and favs!

Ladies, how do you like your feet worshipped ?

Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 02:31 PM   #2
rob9988
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Eva,

I love this thread. My favorite way is for the lady to sensually dominate me with lots of tease and denial as she turns me into her foot slave and makes me worship her feet.

Maybe she starts out seducing and teasing me, making me crave her as she sits next to me and strokes my face while we softly kiss. Then she leans back and teases me with her cleavage as she smiles and strokes the tops of her breasts. She laughs as she sees how worked up i'm getting, and she says to me "women with big beautiful tits make you weak, don't they?" Yea, i guess so i reply. She laughs and says, you poor little boy. I want you to get on your knees in front of my feet.where you belong.

Then she sits back on the couch with her ankles crossed and he legs and feet resting on the coffee table in front of her as i kneel in front of her with my face in front of her sexy smooth soles. She tells me to stay there and look at the soles of her feet. They are right in front of my face. She teases me by softly running her foot up and down her leg as she looks down at me and smiles. This gets me so worked up. She is amused by my frustration and she laughs and strokes her tits on the outside of her blouse, to tease me further. What's the matter little boy she asks? May i please kiss and suck on your nice breasts i ask. She laughs and says, that's so funny, you want so bad to hold and squeeze my tits and luck and suck them don't you little boy? Oh yes maam i do i reply. Oh I know you do she says, that would be so nice for you to do that, but honey you know you aren't worthy of my big beautiful tits. She keeps teasing me by stroking them as she licks her lips.

Oh you poor little slut, she says, I only let guys with big strong cocks play with my perfect tits. I'd never let a little bitch like you play with them. I groan, and beg, please maam, please let me.

She laughs and says, oh that's so funny. You probably thought I was going to let you fuck me also, she says. Well yea, i say. That's so fucking funny she says, and then she laughs hard. You really think I'd let your little dick inside this hot pussy? You must be dreaming, she says.

I groan and she strokes the side of my face with her foot as she puts her other foot right in front of my eyes, nose and mouth. Her sole is so soft and smooth and it feels so nice rubbing the side of my face. She takes her other foot and squeezes my face with both feet, and then rubs her soles over my face as she strokes her crotch and laughs at me.

Then she tells me to lay on the floor in front of her, and she puts her feet in my face and uses it as her foot rest. She has been walking around barefoot and her soles are dirty and dusty. She tells me how nice my face feels under her feet and that this is where i belong. She tells me that i'm her little foot slut, and that this is all that i'm good for
rob9988 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 02:45 PM   #3
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Finally after 200 views lol. Yes I must admit, your post turned me ON! I have hardwood floors in my incall...so dirt and dust attach to feet . Before a Ped Session, I make sure to slide around and not sweep if my playmate/foot slave requests so. I like my feet to stroke a cock, then I make him taste himself...yummers!

Thanks for posting
Old 11-25-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
rob9988
Account Disabled

Eva, that's awesome that you have hard floors and would get your feet dirty before a session with your slave. I think its so humiliating when a mistress makes a slave worship her feet when they are dirty, especially when she laughs and teases him at the same time.

You have strong sexy feet, and it would be a privilege to worship your feet and the rest of you. You also have an incredible ass and i can imagine kneeling behind you as you kneel on the couch and sit back resting on your legs with the soles of your feet under your royal ass.

It would be so hot to worship your feet with you awesome ass above my face as you reach behind yourself and stroke your ass above me. This gets me little guy so hot to imagine.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #5
rob9988
Account Disabled

That first picture on your showcase is so hot. I wish i was kneeling in front of you as you extend your feet out toward me while you sit back and show off your beautiful tits and great legs. I would bend my head forward and kiss each one of your toes passionately the way they deserve. Then you tell me to take your big toe in my mouth and you say, "suck it for me bitch. I want you to suck it just like it was a little cock."
Old 11-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #6
fine dimes21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Have her wear a cute pair of heels.
fine dimes21 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #7
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I have heels always out along with some fetish stilettos that make me 6'4 lol.
Old 12-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #8
brandon_sa
Registered Member

I love the idea of a woman wearing fishnets and I just rip the fishnets near her toes off after sucking them a bit.

A woman stroking her foot against my tongue while its sticking out is hot. I love sucking on toes. Definitely love a footjob till I nut between her toes. I'm a foot freak
brandon_sa is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #9
oktickler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I personally like to have a woman lay on her belly and I remove the shoes and socks myself. Then I'll start playing with, stroking and tickling the feet. I like to do this slow, then speed upthe pace and really get to tickling, then slow it back down again. Usually giving a good foot rub and calf rub between bouts of tickling. After a while on goes the lube, baby oil gel works great, and the foot job begins. And I like to continue with some slow strokes up the soles to lightly tickle while the feet are stroking away at me!!! I can usually only take so much of this before making a big mess, but damn its fun getting there!!!
oktickler is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:05 AM   #10
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktickler View Post
I personally like to have a woman lay on her belly and I remove the shoes and socks myself. Then I'll start playing with, stroking and tickling the feet. I like to do this slow, then speed upthe pace and really get to tickling, then slow it back down again. Usually giving a good foot rub and calf rub between bouts of tickling. After a while on goes the lube, baby oil gel works great, and the foot job begins. And I like to continue with some slow strokes up the soles to lightly tickle while the feet are stroking away at me!!! I can usually only take so much of this before making a big mess, but damn its fun getting there!!!

I'd have to be bound because I'm super ticklish ! Feel free to rub my calves. ..
Old 12-10-2013, 11:08 AM   #11
oktickler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
I'd have to be bound because I'm super ticklish ! Feel free to rub my calves. ..
Haha Eva, not the first time I've heard this. In fact, 4 providers told me they were too ticklish to do it. After some more talking and thinking on their part, they gave it a try, and SURPRISE, they all said they enjoyed it and would do it again. I'm sure you've got the "big brother holding little sister down" kind of tickling in mind. That's not my style, maybe I'll show you sometime.
oktickler is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:39 PM   #12
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktickler View Post
Haha Eva, not the first time I've heard this. In fact, 4 providers told me they were too ticklish to do it. After some more talking and thinking on their part, they gave it a try, and SURPRISE, they all said they enjoyed it and would do it again. I'm sure you've got the "big brother holding little sister down" kind of tickling in mind. That's not my style, maybe I'll show you sometime.
No not quite, I'm super ticklish but would love to give it a try!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women