Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia > Coed Discussions - Philadelphia
Coed Discussions - Philadelphia Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2011, 09:21 AM   #1
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default DATY: How Long is Enough?

I recently had a session in which the DATY took about 20 to 25 minutes before the lady had a rip roaring orgasm. I know that she was receiving pleasure throughout the process but quite frankly I got a bit tongue fatigued and had to throw in fair amount of finger massaging on her clit to keep up the stimulation.

This used to happen to me with a SO. She took a long, long time to get from zero to O, but the result usually was a cataclysmic, even violent O.

So, I have some questions for you all:

1. Is there such a thing as a DATY session that is too long, even with the lady getting off?

2. What is your personal record for extended DATY?

3. Does this experience question those ladies who claim to get off in five minute or so? In other words, have they been fooling ole Awl4knot?

You should know that the session did run over by a good 20 minutes, so I didn't get penalized for the extended DATY.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
UTRLVR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

1. Not if the lady allows you to go into overtime, but then it is your personal choice to go down on the lady and please her.

2. I will have to time myself the next time.

3. Some ladies are able to get off in minutes and some take forever as others are never able to get off with DATY. Personally, if you are attuned to the female body well enough, you should know within reason if she has faved her orgasm when you are dining at the Y.
UTRLVR is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:41 PM   #3
awl4knot
Valued Poster

UTRLVR, Thanks for the response. It gets lonely in Philadelphia.

Digits are often helpful in "proving" that a lady has an O from DATY. The lady who took so long also started to grip and spasm on my fingers for two to three minutes before she went into the final phase of her orgasm. Think about that. Her pussy is clamping on my fingers in some manner of orgasm for at least three minutes. My O's on even a great day maybe last 30 seconds. Chicks really have us beat in terms of the variety and strength of their O's.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:36 AM   #4
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18

Sir A4N,

I have to keep addressing you as Sir as after the fine bevy of ladies you have eloquently reviewed and then shared their images with moi, you have been knighted!

Ok your DATY discussion:

1) No as long as you are both enjoying the experience as long as you can go on seems to be totally acceptible IMHO!

2) Not sure didn't time but some, well many, I wish were still in session! The DATY delicasy is right at the top of my favorite sexual persuit.

3) I beleive not, as far as the fooling of ole A4N, as a real orgasm is again IMHO hard to accurately simulate. Just in my experiences some ladies have them early and often, and some take sometime longer to achieve, and may or may not be tender upon reaching your mutual goal, pleasure!

And your last sentence, overtime in the session is your reward, and being penalized should not be brought into question! an extra kiss should be bestowed on you!
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:23 AM   #5
Ericnj
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

This is a good topic. I oftentimes don't know whether to keep going with DATY after its gone 5 minutes or so and the lady hasn't O'd or not. When I'm with my SO or a provider I know very well, its no problem because I know in advance if she wants an O from DATY or not, and I generally know the signals if one is forthcoming or not, or how much time is needed. But, with someone new, its difficult. Some providers actually prefer you don't worry so much about making them cum. Some have told me they will fake an O just so the guy will stop and move on to something else. So, any more now, I just ask "Would you like me to continue?" If they say its up to me, I take them at their word and will rarely go over 7 - 8 minutes of DATY. Quite frankly, I enjoy the intimacy of DATY, but as far the personal pleasure I get from it, it is well down the list of all the other activities that are possible in bed.
Ericnj is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:32 AM   #6
awl4knot
Valued Poster

This is a sage response and my comments are in Pink!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericnj View Post
This is a good topic. I oftentimes don't know whether to keep going with DATY after its gone 5 minutes or so and the lady hasn't O'd or not. When I'm with my SO or a provider I know very well, its no problem because I know in advance if she wants an O from DATY or not, and I generally know the signals if one is forthcoming or not, or how much time is needed. But, with someone new, its difficult.

Yeah, five minutes seems to be a watermark. You should be getting some serious and unfeigned responses by that time, even if they aren't "close" to cumming. There should be increased "flow", sighs, deeper breathing, something to tell you that you aren't on a fool's errand.

Some providers actually prefer you don't worry so much about making them cum. Some have told me they will fake an O just so the guy will stop and move on to something else.

I know that some ladies aren't going to cum from DATY, BrendaBoobies, to name one, so I don't fret about that. It's when I don't know them and you aren't getting obvious responses that uncertainty creeps in, yet some ladies are quiet and don't make much of a fuss until the end.

So, any more now, I just ask "Would you like me to continue?" If they say its up to me, I take them at their word and will rarely go over 7 - 8 minutes of DATY.

Quite frankly, I enjoy the intimacy of DATY, but as far the personal pleasure I get from it, it is well down the list of all the other activities that are possible in bed.

I enjoy DATY very much. I like the intimacy, the pleasing, the sense of accomplishment and the smell, taste and texture of pussy. Let's face it, I'm a perv.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #7
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

A long time ago...(like almost 20yrs ago) I had a fuck buddy and one day after having a few beers out and making plans to go back to her place she mentioned that her GF (yes she was BI) did not make her cum a few nights earlier and she soooo wanted too. I told her no problem I would take care of that for her and she said bet you cant and I said NOOOO problem.

We got in to bed and made out and after a while I went down on her...........and hour later I had to beg for mercy and tell her she was right......but I was exhausted, my mounth and tounge felt like I was had been in the DDS for 6 hrs and my dick was a limp wet noodle........for my effort she did give me a good BBBJ and then mounted me CG and fuck my brains out.....she was wet, the bed was wet, but like I said I was exhausted.
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:26 PM   #8
ForbiddenFriend1
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31517

WOW 20 minutes.....I would of came 10 times and probably would be begging and peading for a 3 minute break
ForbiddenFriend1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:31 AM   #9
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForbiddenFriend1 View Post
WOW 20 minutes.....I would of came 10 times and probably would be begging and peading for a 3 minute break
Guys, she isn't kidding. This is what I wrote about my encounters with Di:

Well, I was ravenous for this woman and her pussy so I went back down on her and she moved so that she could enjoy my manhood. She was on fire by this time and she took me with great hunger and sucked me deeply and vigorously, bobbing her head, trying to swallow me whole, a truly PSE performance with occasional spitting and attention to the boys. As long as I was licking her puss (and I licked it for a long time) she was blowing me six ways to Sunday, and constantly cumming the whole time.

We took a short break and I asked her to straddle my face so I could just concentrate on just giving her DATY. The result was a sensational O for Di that built rather quickly but evenly and culminated with her grinding her engorged clit against my tongue and mouth as a I squeezed and tugged at her breasts and nipples. Again, another PSE experience.

Di is one of the hidden treasures of our local hobby scene and a sweetheart to boot.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:46 AM   #10
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Here's some more comments. I just saw a girl who takes 20 minutes to O from DATY. She thinks that is too long and prefers, both for her and the client, to spend more time at fucking where she will have more O's even though they are less intense.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:54 AM   #11
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews

TO BE HONEST , IT TAKES ME LONGER TO REALLY ORGASM FROM THAT , LIKE MY DURATION WAS 30 OR 40 MINUTES ...
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women